What's new

Importation business

In Nigeria, the number of persons involve in importation business have been increasing drastically. Many have seen the profit in the business.

I do envy those people that are making it big in the importation business. Some people do importation business in large-scale quantity and they make millions of Naira doing such business while some others does importation business in a very small quantity importing devices and small product to sell and make money. If I ever want to go into the importation business I will go into it big time.

When I just graduated, I ventures into mini important where I bough phone accessories from China and then sell it here for profit and to be honest it was nice.

Importation business is a very lucrative business. I know someone who is into importation business. He imports goods from China and sell here. You just need adequate capital to start this kind of business.
Yes I have seen people ordered most of their goods from China and made good profits from it. What hindered a lot of people is sometimes not the capital to start the importation business but they lack the knowledge on how to go about the importation business.

If you buy from a country that manufactures the automobile for example, their is discount for that, as long as you are buying in large number, to resell as a wholesaler. That will bring you profit when you import it to your country.

There are diverse of online business of which importation business is one. Importation business is the buying of goods from abroad cheap and selling in our local area little high.

1688 is the best store with the cheapest products. It is based in china. We can buy any goods there very cheap and ship it to our country and sell it very high. For example, a friend of mine bought a wrist watch for $0.43 and sold it for $15. That is how high your profit can be sometimes.
I think this has to do with mini importation right?

There are diverse of online business of which importation business is one. Importation business is the buying of goods from abroad cheap and selling in our local area little high.

1688 is the best store with the cheapest products. It is based in china. We can buy any goods there very cheap and ship it to our country and sell it very high. For example, a friend of mine bought a wrist watch for $0.43 and sold it for $15. That is how high your profit can be sometimes.
Importation business is a good business in which you can earn a good amount of interest if you ventured into it but it requires capital to be able to start, you can start importing form cheap online store like Aliexpress, 1688 ,Amazon e.t.c

Actually importation business is good but it's actually involves a lot of effort to start through you need to get a license that will allow you to move things Freely without been giving problems at each points.

Importation business is a really cool business if one were to consider it here as there is high demand for tech products and so therefore the customer base is assured.

Importation business is very lucrative but I have realised that importation business is not helping matters in the particular country that is doing the importation because the adverse effect will result in lack of jobs and the country where they product are been produced will stand at more advantage.

Importation is good and it can make you make money within a short period of time because you buy the product at a cheaper rate from abroad and sell it with higher price in our locality
The kind of importation business that I want to go into is actually importing clothing items from countries like China where it is very cheap and be selling in my country to make some good profit.

Importation business is steadily on the rose these days with a lots of investors flocking there, most of them.but from China no doubt as it is cheaper there if profits are to be made

Importation business could be a very good business or ever there are some few stress associated with it especially when it comes to cleaning your goods and the like. over all, it is a good business

Importation business could be a very good business or ever there are some few stress associated with it especially when it comes to cleaning your goods and the like. over all, it is a good business
Only thing you will need to consider is the transportation cost. When you will bring some products from outside, no doubt there will be high margin difference, but you need to count transportation cost too.

I tell you, if not for the shopping cost in the business, i would have been in the business till now, but the shopping cost has already cover up your profit.

The only thing you will need to consider is the transportation cost. When you will bring some products from outside, no doubt there will be a high margin difference, but you need to count transportation cost too.
Well, I'm sure if anyone was to consider or start an importation business I think that the logistics aspect of it will be taking care of but, i do agree with your points transportation costs needs to be considered as well.

Well, I'm sure if anyone was to consider or start an importation business I think that the logistics aspect of it will be taking care of but, i do agree with your points transportation costs needs to be considered as well.
Importation business is also a very good business that most people invest into but one thing you must know is what kind of goals that you want to import and do your customer really need such goods

Importation business is also a very good business that most people invest into but one thing you must know is what kind of goals that you want to import and do your customer really need such goods
I agree, very important I think before you just venture into the importation business you will have the type of goods you want to import in mind and also the market to sell it to, very important as well.

I've been trying to know more about importation business, because when I came across this site online I mean 1688 I see things I could buy from there and resell over here,but my fear now is how to get to my place in Nigeria.

I tell you, if not for the shopping cost in the business, i would have been in the business till now, but the shopping cost has already cover up your profit.
Are you trying to say shipping fees. To do importation business you can start with two or three small products. You will need to buy many quantities so that you will see your own profit. When you buy small quantities there will be no gain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back