What's new

Importation business

Importation business in my country is suffering a lot because the government is now focusing a lot on restricting imports. They have been imposing a high amount of taxes on imports and this made importers suffer a lot. I really do hope things get better but it won't happend any sooner.

Importation business in my country is suffering a lot because the government is now focusing a lot on restricting imports. They have been imposing a high amount of taxes on imports and this made importers suffer a lot. I really do hope things get better but it won't happend any sooner.
Normally importation business is suffering simply because the government is focused on restricting a lot of importation simply because they decided to be giving opportunity to inside products.

Normally importation business is suffering simply because the government is focused on restricting a lot of importation simply because they decided to be giving opportunity to inside products.

Well, this is something that has been happening in my country only. I am sure many countries do import a lot of products. Importation in my country has not stopped entirely rather it has been restricted to some extent. The government believes that importation is causing the foreign exchange to go out of the country and this is bad for us.

I am aware of this site, and as you have rightly said, there are so many items one can order there cheaply and sell for huge returns locally. Though I have not bought anything from this site yet, I can confirm the platform is real. That is just my contributions.

Importation business is a business for the middle men too. You find were you get your products for dead cheap prices and import them to your store and sell for a much higher price

I am aware of this site, and as you have rightly said, there are so many items one can order there cheaply and sell for huge returns locally. Though I have not bought anything from this site yet, I can confirm the platform is real. That is just my contributions.
But what about the importation charges? I think we must also consider the information charges as that will be very high, specially in my country. The prices are so high, it makes the price of the item double.

There are diverse of online business of which importation business is one. Importation business is the buying of goods from abroad cheap and selling in our local area little high.

1688 is the best store with the cheapest products. It is based in china. We can buy any goods there very cheap and ship it to our country and sell it very high. For example, a friend of mine bought a wrist watch for $0.43 and sold it for $15. That is how high your profit can be sometimes.
Really, I buy most of my products from Aliexpress. Though I have heard of 1688, I do not know how the operate. I don't know also if you can purchase single products as I have they have MOQ.

Importation is actually a cool business, I recently bought an headset at less than $1 when I usually buy it around $5 in the city but it was cheaper there because it was at import price imagine the profit retailers are earning

Really, I buy most of my products from Aliexpress. Though I have heard of 1688, I do not know how the operate. I don't know also if you can purchase single products as I have they have MOQ.
1688 is a whole sales online store from China. The minimum quantity of products you can buy there is not below 2. You can not buy a quantity there. With what I heard. 1688 is owned by same company that owns Aliexpress and Alibaba store. Only that 1688 is more cheaper and it is mainly created for Chinese.

Importation is good and it can make you make money within a short period of time because you buy the product at a cheaper rate from abroad and sell it with higher price in our locality
I do admire those people that are into the importation business but what I really have passion for is exportation business as this is the kind of business where I can be making a lot of profit even more than importation business and I hope to enter into the importation of agricultural products.

Importation business is a good business and it can bring you a lot of profit if it is done right. Your marketing strategy will be tell me how much you can make with this business.

China is indeed a great place for importation. Like does into mini importation, their base where they usually make their shopings is china, as you can get things for extremely cheap prices, and you can sell them for three times the price.
Importation business is highly lucrative if you are getting and shipping your goods from a company and country that charges less, there are lot of less stores in China .

That you can make a lot of money after selling your products.

It's a good business because you buy things at a lower price and then sell it at a higher price when it arrived, but this business required you to be connected to someone that has been into it.

I hear thar it is at 1688 that most importers and droppshipers ho to get their cheap products from and sell to customers at more higher prices.

Importation is good and it can make you make money within a short period of time because you buy the product at a cheaper rate from abroad and sell it with higher price in our locality
Importation business a very good business for those who already have the market for those product that they are going to be important but for those that do not have any market for their goals but they have the capital requirement and knowledge then they should opt for exportation business because exportation Business has to do with getting an order for the goods that you want to export out and then delivering on those orders.

Importation is a good business but comes with many responsibilities as the government have to give permission to it and there is taxation as well

To be successful in Importation in my country, you need to do more of paying fees. I don't really know how well it works but I know it's a really lucrative Venture.

To be very frank with you, 1688 products are really very very cheap to get and this is where most dropshippers and wholesalers go to get their products that they sell way higher back home

There are diverse of online business of which importation business is one. Importation business is the buying of goods from abroad cheap and selling in our local area little high.

1688 is the best store with the cheapest products. It is based in china. We can buy any goods there very cheap and ship it to our country and sell it very high. For example, a friend of mine bought a wrist watch for $0.43 and sold it for $15. That is how high your profit can be sometimes.
That is great profit for the wrist watch to be sold at $15 dollars. If everything happens that way then importation businesses is very lucrative business. I really want to be a part of this business if there is like this in our country.

That is great profit for the wrist watch to be sold at $15 dollars. If everything happens that way then importation businesses is very lucrative business. I really want to be a part of this business if there is like this in our country.
Yes but that is for large quantities of wrist watch. The higher the quantity the lower the price of the commodity. I just want to order a foot wear next week when I calculated the total amount to buy and ship the product, it is not more than $3 but I will sell it not less than $8

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back