What's new

Importation business

As the name implies, a mini-importation business is a simple business where someone buys a product from overseas at a cheap price and re-sells it at a higher price for profit. This business is mainly done online.

Importantion business is always a hood and lucrative business which will always bring you gain most especially If you are doing the right business , importing wears like shoes , clothing and wrist watch are lucrative business to me.

Importation business is very good it's will make money within a short period of time, those that into such business are doing well, when you know the business and also understand the business as well.

There are diverse of online business of which importation business is one. Importation business is the buying of goods from abroad cheap and selling in our local area little high.

1688 is the best store with the cheapest products. It is based in china. We can buy any goods there very cheap and ship it to our country and sell it very high. For example, a friend of mine bought a wrist watch for $0.43 and sold it for $15. That is how high your profit can be sometimes.
Importation busy is quite expensive to run in Nigeria. Sometimes the cost of the product and shipping the product to Nigeria is always less than clearing the products with the appropriate agency

Importation is a nice business idea and so many people are engaging in this business already. If you are interested to start it now you need to understand it will not be a get-rich-quick scheme and you must research to know how to start with the most high demanding product.

That's seems to be a good idea to make money ,but this kinds of because requires you to have a strong connection with the person that will be supplying the goods for you.

That's a good idea to earn money, but always put it in mind that you need to have a good amount of money before you can start up that's kind of business.

Importation business is very good it's will make money within a short period of time, those that into such business are doing well, when you know the business and also understand the business as well.
That's true, but you need to have a strong connection between you and the person who will be supplying the goods for you, if you have the wrong person you'll end up getting scammed.

That's true, but you need to have a strong connection between you and the person who will be supplying the goods for you, if you have the wrong person you'll end up getting scammed.
Yes, having strong connection will really help you to make fast money with the business, because for me I have seen alot of people that is into the business and they are doing very well in the business.

Yes, having strong connection will really help you to make fast money with the business, because for me I have seen alot of people that is into the business and they are doing very well in the business.
Yes, importation business is a good business to earn a considerable amount of money, as I said earlier if you have a strong connection you'll stand a good chance of earning enough money.

I've thought about the importation business, but lack of capital have done me bad. I still consider it in the future, its a wise and profitable type of business for one that have enormous experience on it.
The importation business is a business that requires a lot of capital to start.
You cannot actually make success in importation business if you do not have the needed knowledge.

You cannot actually make success in importation business if you do not have the needed knowledge.
That's true, if you don't have a good knowledge about a business you'll definitely not earn a dime from it, you need good experience in other to earn money.

That's true, if you don't have a good knowledge about a business you'll definitely not earn a dime from it, you need good experience in other to earn money.
You must have a good knowledge around the business you want to do so that you will not be found wanting.
It is better to have yourself equipped before you invest on any platform.

It might requires a huge capital in the sense that you will need to buy most of these products in bulk. Most especially if you are dealing with electronic gadgets such as phones and laptops.

It might requires a huge capital in the sense that you will need to buy most of these products in bulk. Most especially if you are dealing with electronic gadgets such as phones and laptops.
It is a business requires huge capital to start and if you do not have enough capital you cannot start importation business.
You need to get the capital first and then you can think of that business.

You must have a good knowledge around the business you want to do so that you will not be found wanting.
It is better to have yourself equipped before you invest on any platform.
That's true, if you don't have knowledge on the kind of business you are going to you are definitely wasting your time, having the knowledge is very important.

That's true, if you don't have knowledge on the kind of business you are going to you are definitely wasting your time, having the knowledge is very important.
Apart from the importation business, you need a lot of knowledge around any business you want to put your money.
This is very necessary so as not to engage yourself in a wasteful venture.

Importation business is very profitable. I have a friend of mine who imports phone, laptop, computer and some other electronic accessories. They usually buy them at very low prices in China and sells the items here in my country at very high profits margins

It is a business requires huge capital to start and if you do not have enough capital you cannot start importation business.
You need to get the capital first and then you can think of that business.
But do you know that sometimes it also depends on the type of product you are importing. There are some products that are not up to a dollar and with that you can start with a smaller capital. Electronic gadgets are the products that may need huge capital investment.

Apart from the importation business, you need a lot of knowledge around any business you want to put your money.
This is very necessary so as not to engage yourself in a wasteful venture.

Importation business depends a lot on the country's economy. Usually developing countries tend to import products rather than exporting too much and this is why they struggle so much.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back