Importation business

mcjerry

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 26, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are diverse of online business of which importation business is one. Importation business is the buying of goods from abroad cheap and selling in our local area little high.

1688 is the best store with the cheapest products. It is based in china. We can buy any goods there very cheap and ship it to our country and sell it very high. For example, a friend of mine bought a wrist watch for $0.43 and sold it for $15. That is how high your profit can be sometimes.

I agree that products made in China are cheap. My cousin used to be the purchasing officer of their company that sells shoes and footwear. My cousin was the one who goes to China for a factory visit if necessary. They send the design of the shoes and have a sample be sent back. When the sample is okay then they order so many pairs to be sent here. I have a feeling that China will be conquering the world's economy with their cheap products.

Importation is good and it can make you make money within a short period of time because you buy the product at a cheaper rate from abroad and sell it with higher price in our locality

Wow i guess your friend would be really making a lot from the business because selling for that amount would be a huge profit , but i would like to know the total profit after tax deduction

Importation is really great and could provide you huge profits. but the issue of shipping price especially during lockdown the shipping price was expensive.A brother of mine did drop shipping during that period he bought few shoes,cloth and some power bank.The shipping fee was much expensive compared to the products he bought.

I have heard about 1688 to be a site where things are sold cheaper though some said most of the things sold there are substandard or fake, I don't know how true is this. Do they offer free shipping?.

Although I have heard that the import business works well, and in fact in China the products are cheap, I know people who prefer to travel than order shipping. Apparently it is cheaper and therefore more benefits are obtained. Other people prefer to travel to other countries where they also get cheap products but closer to my country, they save shipping and part of the ticket.

Although I have heard that the import business works well, and in fact in China the products are cheap, I know people who prefer to travel than order shipping. Apparently it is cheaper and therefore more benefits are obtained. Other people prefer to travel to other countries where they also get cheap products but closer to my country, they save shipping and part of the ticket.
Those people traveling from one country to another to get products because they are cheaper does that because they are buying in huge quantity such that their gains cover for their transportation otherwise when you order and they ship for you then you sell at higher prices the best.

Those people traveling from one country to another to get products because they are cheaper does that because they are buying in huge quantity such that their gains cover for their transportation otherwise when you order and they ship for you then you sell at higher prices the best.
It is correct, they are people who sell in large quantities, because it is true that it is a great expense to travel from one country to another, if there is no capital available it is better to request the shipment, and increase the cost of the products to recover the total of the investment plus the profit for the work

There are diverse of online business of which importation business is one. Importation business is the buying of goods from abroad cheap and selling in our local area little high.

1688 is the best store with the cheapest products. It is based in china. We can buy any goods there very cheap and ship it to our country and sell it very high. For example, a friend of mine bought a wrist watch for $0.43 and sold it for $15. That is how high your profit can be sometimes.
I usually hear about how people go about this business and make good money, but it seems the business would require one to get connected to top government officials first before succeeding

I usually hear about how people go about this business and make good money, but it seems the business would require one to get connected to top government officials first before succeeding
I don't understand what you mean by connecting to top government officials. But to do the business you don't need any connection. Just your money is enough.

You don't need to be connected to any top government officials compulsory though it may be an advantage to you , you just needed to know the tips of importing from reliable suppliers and get it imported .

I don't understand what you mean by connecting to top government officials. But to do the business you don't need any connection. Just your money is enough.
It really depends on what country you are based. In my country, I know that one needs to know some of these guys working in these foreign affairs firms or the taxation and customs, in order to find things easily.

It really depends on what country you are based. In my country, I know that one needs to know some of these guys working in these foreign affairs firms or the taxation and customs, in order to find things easily.
You're right most times clearing and forwarding of these goods imported is usually very difficult as you pay unnecessary amount you didn't plan for but if you have someone you know or you have a good relationship with you can easily pay and get your goes out of the port.

I'm currently selling imported kitchen appliances from China, and it's a good business albeit saturated which makes competition very stiff. Normally in importation profit margin is 100% but I drop my prices because of competition.

No@Bookwormlux not at all, you don't need any government official in importation it is pretty straightforward. Order your good from abroad( preferably China because of cheap goods) and have them shipped via sea or air.

No@Bookwormlux not at all, you don't need any government official in importation it is pretty straightforward. Order your good from abroad( preferably China because of cheap goods) and have them shipped via sea or air.
One thing I have learned about dropshipping from China is that your clients who purchase these items often times have to wait 1-2 months to get the item when they could simply order from Amazon and have it in a day or two. It's unfortunate if you don't want to hold on to the product yourself.

Alright, I now understand what you mean, but the customs and clearance officials of some countries are corrupt so you need to know someone to avoid the charging you for things that don't matter.

I've thought about the importation business, but lack of capital have done me bad. I still consider it in the future, its a wise and profitable type of business for one that have enormous experience on it.

Importation business is highly lucrative if you are getting and shipping your goods from a company and country that charges less, there are lot of less stores in China .

That you can make a lot of money after selling your products.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back