What's new

If you were in charge of a business, would you help out friends and family?

If you were the boss of a large corporation or government ministry and you were in a position to help out your friends and relatives, would you do so? What would you think about the ethics?
To be very serious I would not like to employ all family members into the business organisation I am working for ,and Even if I do I really have to treat them as just a normal staff and no special treatment... I will even sack them when it is absolutely necessary.

Family members and friends are very important part of our life, I tried as much as possible to help them legally especially when they are qualified for such opportunities

I feel this is a rhetorical question for me. I will do more than to help them. I will create platforms of opportunities to help and assist my loved ones after all they were there for me during my time of need as well. They're family, no one like family. Where I come from, we don't turn down families.

If am in charge of the government corporation or company, I can help family or friend by be the part of whose the job will be given to so far they are qualified and competent but not to the level of affecting the organization

I don't destroy the business organisation or any organisation I am in charge of with family members and friends if they are not qualified for the position, most importantly I do not really have to concentrate in family members but also To employ other people. family members might likely want to take advantage of you.

Yes I will help them, but in a position they are qualified for. Or help them in some other way if they doesn't fit in my organization.

yes ,why not been a good business individual with out help is all vanity in this world everyone need help in different aspects and part of life , nothing is wrong by helping out people not only your family members or friends.
It is very thougtful for you as an employer to give out a helping hand by way of engagement to needed family members and friends,provided they are competent and of good character.

Off course I will help my friends and family if I was in charge of a business, because it will help them to become more financially independent and more secured, some people open businesses with their friends and family

I wouldn't have any problem with helping out a friend or relatives. If it's getting them a job, they should be rest assured that they'll be considered first before any other person. provided, they are qualified

Yeah I would do that ,I could help them in any way I can but not just by promotion based on nepotism and others ,I must try to make sure they deserve the promotion based on merit ,or put them in category that fits them

Definitely, it is very good to employ your relatives if you are the boss but the person most have to be a very serious person and the only thing is that every body should has his/her boundary.

Definitely, it is very good to employ your relatives if you are the boss but the person most have to be a very serious person and the only thing is that every body should has his/her boundary.
I can only be able to employ My relative into any business organisation I am controlling when they are hundred percent qualify, I will not employ them even if they are 80% qualified...

I can only be able to employ My relative into any business organisation I am controlling when they are hundred percent qualify, I will not employ them even if they are 80% qualified...
Lol, Sha I understand what you are trying to say, to make you business improve or grow well, yet. But to me if the can be 80% good/qualified I will be satisfied with that cos no body can be 100% qualified in what he/she is doing.

If i am in charge of a business and i have the opportunity of helping out a friend or family member, I will gladly do so only if I see the zeal and the seriousness to work on them.

Lol, Sha I understand what you are trying to say, to make you business improve or grow well, yet. But to me if the can be 80% good/qualified I will be satisfied with that cos no body can be 100% qualified in what he/she is doing.
The fact is that I do not really want them in my business organisation because they may likely to take advantage that I am his or her relatives.. not that they are bad but.... I don't really know if you understand.

The fact is that I do not really want them in my business organisation because they may likely to take advantage that I am his or her relatives.. not that they are bad but.... I don't really know if you understand.
That is why is one say☝️ that as the Boss you have to be over serious with them in a way that the will not take advantage of anything but doing the job. And by the way, you have a manager, it is his/her own duty now not you again.

If they are qualified for the positions available ,I'll definitely help them out but if they are not, I can fix them where they are qualified for or are.not very dependent on certain qualifications
That's the same thing I would do.
There is no way I would employ them if they weren't qualified for the job.
This is my business and I wouldn't want anyone to come mess things up.

Yea,for sure! If it happens to be that I have access to any postion,I will help my friends and family members, and i will make sure I bring some of my family members to any postion in the organization.

Only if they are academically qualified because without that it may be impossible for them to have impact in the business ,I cannot bring in someone that is not academically qualified into the business ,what will they do

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back