What's new

If you were in charge of a business, would you help out friends and family?

The thing is there's always a way to bend such ethical rules. I mean, in a situation where I recommend that family member to an existing vacancy and then beg for a favor for that person to be considered, I've helped them.
I wouldn't overuse or misuse the opportunity though. Sometimes just sticking with the allowance that's allowed is enough

If i am in a position to help out a friend or family member then i would do so especially if there is a vacant position and if the person will be able to achieve the skill

I will definitely help friends and families based on their experiences and education. They all must be competent, as regards ethics, they must also be able to coordinate themselves by having standard behaviours and following company rules strictly. What some people do is to help their friends and families without caring about the qualifications, experiences and competence thereby causing retardation or backwardness for the organisation. I would be proud if my friends and families can contribute massively to the growth of the organisation, that puts me in a position of a competent leader and mentor.

If I am head of a big corporation and I have a friend or a relative who is in need of help, I am going to help him or her out with my salary list the companies money. Better still I can fix it up in the company.

If i am in a position to help out a friend or family member then i would do so especially if there is a vacant position and if the person will be able to achieve the skill
If you find yourself in a position and situation whereby a distant relative or a Friend who have deeply hurt you is searching for a job, and you are in a position to help out would you offer a helping hand?

We need to be careful in doing this , if our family is competent why not , but if there are not I feel it’s risky because they can be the cause of huge damages or losses in your business

If you find yourself in a position and situation whereby a distant relative or a Friend who have deeply hurt you is searching for a job, and you are in a position to help out would you offer a helping hand?
The right thing to do would be to render help to that friend or relative despite how deeply he or she hurt you but to be honest, i really dont know if i'd still help such person. It depends on how bad the person hurt me.

If I am in a position to help provided it worth the help, surely I'll help my relatives, and friends out. Being greed is very sinful, I wouldn't like to feel on-top and watch those I know suffer.

I make it mandatory for myself to help my friends and family even if I am not in charge of any big corporation or company. The reason is that I don't like seeing someone suffering while I am capable of helping them out.

The right thing to do would be to render help to that friend or relative despite how deeply he or she hurt you but to be honest, i really dont know if i'd still help such person. It depends on how bad the person hurt me.
Like they say one can't really tell what he/she would do until they find themselves in such a position. I have had a similar experience before though. I made up my mind not to help out in anyway or even forgive but to my surprise when the time came I let go of all the angers and pains and just helped out for old time sake. Have you been in such a situation before? Or something similar.

Like they say one can't really tell what he/she would do until they find themselves in such a position. I have had a similar experience before though. I made up my mind not to help out in anyway or even forgive but to my surprise when the time came I let go of all the angers and pains and just helped out for old time sake. Have you been in such a situation before? Or something similar.
I've not really been in that kind of situation before but in my school we have a kitchen where students make food and you have to prepare all your things and go with such things to avoid going back to your room to get it. So there was this particular day i prepared all my stuffs as usual because i hate going back to my room to get something i forgot, i was already done cooking and i needed water to put off my stove and i asked a particular girl i'm familiar with for water she didnt give it to me, she said the water wouldnt be enough for her and i could see her bucket filled to the brim with water, it upset me but someone else gave me water. Few minutes later she asked me for salt, i didnt want to give at first but i just had to let it go and i gave her the salt, i had more than enough anyway.

I've not really been in that kind of situation before but in my school we have a kitchen where students make food and you have to prepare all your things and go with such things to avoid going back to your room to get it. So there was this particular day i prepared all my stuffs as usual because i hate going back to my room to get something i forgot, i was already done cooking and i needed water to put off my stove and i asked a particular girl i'm familiar with for water she didnt give it to me, she said the water wouldnt be enough for her and i could see her bucket filled to the brim with water, it upset me but someone else gave me water. Few minutes later she asked me for salt, i didnt want to give at first but i just had to let it go and i gave her the salt, i had more than enough anyway.
Haha, I am pretty sure she did that just to find out if you were angry. You made the right choice not to treat her the same way she did you though. Did you see her reaction after you have her the salt?

I have many relatives who are quite poor. I may definitely help them because they are genuine people who do need help. Majority of the people are having a really hard time in my country and mostly people in here are quite poor and they need help desperately.

Haha, I am pretty sure she did that just to find out if you were angry. You made the right choice not to treat her the same way she did you though. Did you see her reaction after you have her the salt?
Yes, i saw her reaction, she was very surprised that i gave her the salt. I'm sure she didn't want to ask me at first but she didn't have a choice because she had asked around and no one had.

there is nothing wrong with helping others not even your family members or friends, everyone in this world have his or her shortcomings , you need help,don't see that as a boss of a company you won't lack anything.there is something you must lack.

Of course, I would help my relatives and friends, if I had the opportunity. However, I would expect from them to do excellent work at their workplaces. Everyone helps their relatives and friends, whenever they can.

Is there any problem if I help my friends and family? I think if you are in a position you should always help your friends and family. What a friend or a family your are if you don't help them?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back