What's new

If you were in charge of a business, would you help out friends and family?

One of the things i would look out for is to see if they are actually competent for the role that is avialable.because at the end of the day you want to keep productivity running and profit coming in,else i would just assist them in any way i could to go and gain competence in the area i think would be neccessary.

Yes, if I am in position I will definitely helped out people who are in need. Helping people, is more like charity given which generate alot of blessing Biblically.

If you were the boss of a large corporation or government ministry and you were in a position to help out your friends and relatives, would you do so? What would you think about the ethics?
Oh yes, I will gladly help out friends and family for many reasons. Once the money is there and they are so Dear to me, nothing stops me from helping them because, they will still be the ones to have my back someday.

Yes, if I am in position I will definitely helped out people who are in need. Helping people, is more like charity given which generate alot of blessing Biblically.
That's true and it is the right thing to do, but what about in a situation where these persons do not have the qualifications, would you still want to help? Or how would you go about it?

The best thing to do as the owner of the business is to help those need of assistance to grow up , most especially our family and friends that has the required qualification .
That's true and it is the right thing to do, but what about in a situation where these persons do not have the qualifications, would you still want to help? Or how would you go about it?

The best thing to do as the owner of the business is to help those need of assistance to grow up , most especially our family and friends that has the required qualification .
Yes I am aware that's the best thing to do, but what if they do not have the required qualifications? Would you make use of your connection and give it to them or find someone else for the job.

I can only be able to help if I have the financial capability, without this I won't be able to help anyone and I can't really employee them into any business organisation I am operating if they do not have educational qualification to back it up

Like help them out financially? Of course, if it is within my ability why not. But not with my business, that is totally different. I can help them with what I have, but there is no family and friends in business.

In every step of life been a manager or incharge of organizations, there most be a lenea system of help but the help shouldn't be like the way it will affect the work for organizations at large.
If I haven't really found myself in such position and there is an opening to have at least a few people employed in the company I am always going to try my best to see that those that I'm qualified get employed.

To be sin ere with you I won't totally ignore the ethics of the work but I am surely going to render any assistance I can for the family member who needs such assistance.
It is actually very good that when you are helping people you should know the limit where you left them getting very close to you so that they wouldn't know all the secrets about your business to use it against you.

Helped is a form of charity which is being offered to anyone who needed it. If I have the financial strength, I will definitely helped out people because I believe someone helped me to become a helper.

You are right , help is a form of charity in order to assist other people in need of a job , but its very important to help people base on the qualification you needed for the job.

In every step of life been a manager or incharge of organizations, there most be a lenea system of help but the help shouldn't be like the way it will affect the work for organizations at large.
This is actually why it is very important for you to have a good business strategy on how to run the business as long as you find yourself in the position of taking responsibility.

This is actually why it is very important that when you are hiring people especially your family members or friends and relatives you should make sure to hire those that are committed to working.

I will prefer to help my family and everyone around me. But actually this depends on the kind of help I want to render. Sometimes is not really good to inculcate your family members into your business at long run they might be the one to scattered the business.

There is no way you as a human being will tell me that you're going to close your eyes to seeing your relative in particular in need of a job that you're in the capacity to give him and not give him that job
There are some people who will actually close their eyes to the family because some family members are very difficult when it comes to becoming loyal to your business.

I will help out my families that are qualified first so that I will have a strong hold to the company or organisation but won't help families and friend that aren't qualified do as not to lose my job.
There is no harm in actually helping my family and friends as long as they are willing to abide by the business rules and regulation and do their job very well and get paid in the process.

Well, I will help them out but like I have always said, there's no friend or family in business so I would have to screen your ability first, then if it meets my standard then I will help you get the job. But I can't do so if you don't have the basic qualities.

yes, if i am in charge of a business i will surely help friends and families out . but will make sure that they are qualify for the position available. this is because, every business need good plans and knowledgeable people into it to grow. this therefore implies that, if they are not qualify and employ them because they are your friends and families, it will lead to the collapse of your business.

Helping out friends and families is very important. The major thing is that most of the families that we help will turn out to help us in the future and that's how it works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back