What's new

If you were in charge of a business, would you help out friends and family?

There is no way as a human that you will not render help to a person.
I will render help to a family member or friend if the need arises

Well, I would not only help my friends or family members, but I would also help many strangers i meet every day. There are many people who need help and their conditions are really bad. If we help others, Allah also help us.

To be honest I think I would. At the end of the day, family comes first and if I'm in a position to help, then I'm definitely going to help, however I can. 60% of people will do it in that position.

Why not I have to help my friend and family that I really understand the present position and situation of the country I will gladly help them
I understand your point, its good to help family and friends to secure a job at your company but one need to be careful because family business sometimes might be dangerous in the sense that they (family and friends) might feel reluctant to work most of the time.

There is no way you as a human being will tell me that you're going to close your eyes to seeing your relative in particular in need of a job that you're in the capacity to give him and not give him that job

Yes, we must help our relatives and we should also expect them to help us out when we need them. We always tend to help our relatives. If I had any business, I would certainly help them. However, having a dishonest relative could be a big problem many people might be facing while hiring their relatives, so i prefer giving out money instead of keeping a relative for the job.

I understand your point, its good to help family and friends to secure a job at your company but one need to be careful because family business sometimes might be dangerous in the sense that they (family and friends) might feel reluctant to work most of the time.
You are right, and I have seen cases like this before, but it since it's a family member or a close friend, it would make things alot easier if you made proper research on their character and behavior before employing them. What do you think?

Yes, I would hire them not based on friendship or family but based on professionalism (ie putting square pegs in square holes). My criteria for employing friends and family members would simply be on merit because " one bad egg can spoil the lot".

If I'm in charge of a business. I'll prefer to help my family and everyone around me. But actually this depends on the kind of help I want to render. Sometimes is not really good to inculcate your family members into your business at long run they might be the one to scattered the business.

If the help you are talking about is in the sense of giving them position in the company or organization that I am the boss, then I don't see anything wrong with it, but I will only give to the family members who are qualified for such positions.

If am in charge of a business I will help my friends and relatives to either work with me or open their own businesses as far as they are hard working and Ready to work.
If I'm in charge of a business. I'll prefer to help my family and everyone around me. But actually this depends on the kind of help I want to render. Sometimes is not really good to inculcate your family members into your business at long run they might be the one to scattered the business.
You are right, some friends and family members may disrespect you when you are working in the same place with them, at times there is no privacy for you as your friends and family working with you can monitor you.

Last edited:
Well, helped is necessary and most times it comes in form of charity giving to the less privilege. If I have the financial strength that is controlling a business, I will definitely render helped to those in needs.

Why not I have to help my friend and family that I really understand the present position and situation of the country I will gladly help them
If it's possible for me to make it in such a way that they are not aware that I am the owner of such corporation I will definitely do that because people tend to not be serious when they have such information.

No doubt if I had the opportunity as a boss to help friends or family I definitely would but so special favor would be meted after employment, there should be no form of bias whatsoever

I will help out my families that are qualified first so that I will have a strong hold to the company or organisation but won't help families and friend that aren't qualified do as not to lose my job.
Helping out family members is very important in business because it will save you some unnecessary spending when they come asking you for assistance, but helping those that have the qualification is advisable.

I belive in the code of conduct and ethics of a business so if I would help out a friend the person must meet up with some criteria if not all so I don't employ a liability.

If they are qualified for the positions available ,I'll definitely help them out but if they are not, I can fix them where they are qualified for or are.not very dependent on certain qualifications
If you really see the desire and commitment in someone who really wants to be involved in the business that you're doing I don't really see the reason why you shouldn't help the person out.

In every step of life been a manager or incharge of organizations, there most be a lenea system of help but the help shouldn't be like the way it will affect the work for organizations at large.
Some people actually very lazy when it comes to working which is why I will always be very careful when it comes to employ in my family members to work for me because in most cases they won't be serious about the job.

Helping out a friend or a family depend on the slot that's open in the organisation , if I think they are capable , then why not help them but i can't If I realise they are not capable,

Some people actually deserve to be helped while others are not really worth helping because they are not serious with their lives or anything they are into which begs the question why would you waste your resources on them?
There is no way you as a human being will tell me that you're going to close your eyes to seeing your relative in particular in need of a job that you're in the capacity to give him and not give him that job

I don't really care too much about what other people think or say about helping people, as long as I'm in the position to do so without getting into any kind of crisis, I'm definitely doing that.
Definitely if I am in position of holding and office or even an organisation I must definitely have to help others families, friends and many others not necessarily I knows them in other for them to meet up to their daily needs.

Yes of course, if actually I am in position to help yes can help my family and also friends that is the first thing I can do by referring them to apply for the job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back