If ethereum was older than bitcoin

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The current surge in the gas fees of ethereum shows how busy the network is. A lot of exchanges and platforms now using a ETh as their base currency. Even on uniswap, ethereum is traded in millions daily.

What do you think, if etheruem was older than bitcoin at what price range would it be?

I believe if ethereum was older than bitcoin, it wouldn't still be able to reach were bitcoin is today.. bitcoin was meant to lead other coin networks

Ethereum wouldnt be same as btc,because its total supply is higher which means it cant be more expensive than btc.

Am not sure if it would be lower than bitcoin price now , if ethereum was older than bitcoin,, but the price of ethereun would be really high

I don't think it will reach the Bitcoin price because it has larger volume , lacks good potential like Bitcoin

With the total supply it has, the price would be high but not soaring the way bitcoin price is presently. The good thing about ethereum is how useful the network has been for developing many projects that are not doing so bad in the market today.

The current surge in the gas fees of ethereum shows how busy the network is. A lot of exchanges and platforms now using a ETh as their base currency. Even on uniswap, ethereum is traded in millions daily.

What do you think, if etheruem was older than bitcoin at what price range would it be?
If Ethereum is older than it would be the same price range as of Bitcoin. But i see the Ethereum is also progressing fast after Bitcoin now a days

If Ethereum is older than it would be the same price range as of Bitcoin. But i see the Ethereum is also progressing fast after Bitcoin now a days
But you that ethereum has much more use case than bitcoin. In my opinion, I really think, I strongly believe btc wouldn't have seen the light of the day

I believe it’d be worth the same price bitcoin is worth now.people are investing in ethereum now cause the price of bitcoin is expensive

What Bitcoin did for money and payments by harnessing blockchain technology, Ethereum may do for applications of all shapes and sizes. With a built-in scripting language and distributed virtual machine, smart contracts can be built to carry out all sorts of functions without the need for a trusted third party or central authority. Using its internal cryptocurrency, ether, nodes can be paid for their processing power in running these decentralized apps, and eventually, entire decentralized autonomous organizations may exist in an ether economy.

Concerning if ethereum was older than bitcoin. Well, I believe ethereum will also make its marks if it were older than bitcoin but i doubt if the price or it rating in the cryptocurrency world or market will supersede that of bitcoin. It wouldn't be that easy for any other cryptocurrency coin to match up to that of bitcoin but ethereum is a good coin that is making ways and progress

I think being the first Cryptocurrency to be created will always have a lot of privilege, such as it's always going to be the most popular one, it's the original so everything is just an ALT to others. I think if Ethereum was created first their place would swap.

We will never know what will happen to Ethereum if it was older than Bitcoin, maybe it will occupy the position that Bitcoin is occupying right now or it will still be in this position, we don't know that for sure, I for one thinks that Ethereum would have been in a better position higher than Bitcoin if it was the first cryptocurrency.

It is very tough to say but still if Etherium was older than bitcoin then also the price would remain same as the current price because Btc and eth both have different backgrounds.

You are very correct, ETH would have been the highest coin in price if it has been introduced before bitcoin. Well, it's a crypto coin that is promising and shows some living by example to others. Just like every other coin, it's always the best.

The world of cryptocurrencies are on a basis of "first to come is the best" so the case of bitcoin and ethereum would be swapped out ethereum came first i.e ethereum would be more expensive and bitcoin will be around the price of ethereum today.

I believe it is Bitcoin that is older because I have heard of Bitcoin as far as 2014 from a friend of my colleague in the office. And people invested on Bitcoin than any other crypto currency because of its popularity and it's regular payment.

I think they will all be the same like that of bitcoin because we cannot give an accurate prediction of how the gas fee price of ethereum will y,so in this case we should just conclude that it will be the same,if there will be any differences i think it will be a small difference, but the one you are saying that ethereum is being used for transaction More than bitcoin i do not agree with you because from all indication i think bitcoin is the most transacting cryptocurrency in the cryptosystem.
Post automatically merged:

I think they will all be the same like that of bitcoin because we cannot give an accurate prediction of how the gas fee price of ethereum will y,so in this case we should just conclude that it will be the same,if there will be any differences i think it will be a small difference, but the one you are saying that ethereum is being used for transaction More than bitcoin i do not agree with you because from all indication i think bitcoin is the most transacting cryptocurrency in the cryptosystem.

I think that if ethereum would older than Bitcoin then now it will worth of 10000$,because the worth of cryptocurrency totally depends upon the demand and supply in the market, and it's supply would definitely be high due to involvement of people in ethereum trading.

It doesn't matter who is older. If etherium was to come out first what will happen in the digital marketing platform will also take place.
I don't believe that Bitcoin was made to lead but as the name goes Bitcoin is surging high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back