What's new

If ethereum was older than bitcoin

One thing with cryptocurrency is that it's unpredictable.

With the rate Ethereum is being accepted these days, it could have been as great as Bitcoin if it came first.

But Bitcoin seems to have something about it that makes it better, perhaps the limited amount available.

it's pretty simple, if it was older, i would be the current bitcoin, i mean that's why Bitcoin has its current value, age was a very important thing in the well being of bitcoin's price, people invested on it because they liked its concept

If etherum was older than Bitcoin then it would have the same leadership qualities. It will enjoy that economy of scale bitcoin enjoys now. But it won't come easy because bitcoin weathered a storm of rejection.

If Etherium was older than Bitcoin then Etherium will be leading the world market because it will have the recognition that Bitcoin have and if you check how fast it is growing, you tend to understand and calculate how far I could have gone.

The current surge in the gas fees of ethereum shows how busy the network is. A lot of exchanges and platforms now using a ETh as their base currency. Even on uniswap, ethereum is traded in millions daily.

What do you think, if etheruem was older than bitcoin at what price range would it be?
I think bitcoin is more older then etherum, Because bitcoin is first crypto currency. Its true today ethruem gots more popularity as compare to bitcoins, many people work on this currency and the rate of etherum is also increase

It doesn't matter who is older. If etherium was to come out first what will happen in the digital marketing platform will also take place.
I don't believe that Bitcoin was made to lead but as the name goes Bitcoin is surging high.
Bitcoin has a lower coin supply And is more liquid than ethereum.Bitcoin is Largest and Oldest It was launched in 2009 While Ethereum is perposed in 2013 by Programmer vitalik buterin.

If eth were older than btc, then it would possess all the characteristics of btc currently while btc which would be eth would be used as the base currency in various exchange platforms with a gas fee which is also high but may be affordable, these are some of the factors i always advise individuals to look out for before buying or exchanging any coin or crypto.

The current surge in the gas fees of ethereum shows how busy the network is. A lot of exchanges and platforms now using a ETh as their base currency. Even on uniswap, ethereum is traded in millions daily.

What do you think, if etheruem was older than bitcoin at what price range would it be?
I think why most companies are now trading with ethereum now is because,trade on bitcoin is way too much than any other coin. So if we all could be trading on all other coin so they all could gain value and ground like bitcoin,it's the better for all cryptocurrency. So as for the price of ethereum been ask by you,if ethereum is older than bitcoin what could have been thee price now,but I want you to know one thing about life in general,is not how far but well.

On your question which says, if ethereum was older than bitcoin. Well, I believe ethereum will also make its marks if it were older than bitcoin but i doubt if the price or it rating in the cryptocurrency world or market will supersede that of bitcoin. It wouldn't be that easy for any other cryptocurrency coin to match up to that of bitcoin but ethereum is a good coin that is making ways and progress

The thought of if ethereum were older than Bitcoin if it it would have impacted current price has no place here. It will remain what we presently see it to be and will be. There is no way where it would have or might have surpassed the price of Bitcoin.

Ethereum is the fastest growing crypto currency following bitcoin and that shows how people are trying to be using ethereum as an exchange platform nowadays, so if ethereum was older than bitcoin , the same thing would have happened.

The project of bitcoin and people behind bitcoin is too much that even though ethereum was older than bitcoin it can't supercede bitcoin. Ethereum project is good but bitcoin is the best and is the father and mother of all coin.

Ethereum wouldnt be same as btc,because its total supply is higher which means it cant be more expensive than btc.
I agree with your submission because according to Economics, when demand is high but supply is low, price shoots up. Therefore, if the supply of Bitcoin is lower than that of Ethereum, it doesn't matter which came out first, the price of Bitcoin would still be higher.

From the estimation you gave concerning how much ethereum is trade everyday, I feel it would have outgrown the level at which bitcoin in operating now. Because no one ever knew that bitcoin would out to it current level.

Well i think it would still be at same price with bitcoin i think, and its only the name that would be different only the value that would change i think , so that's how the price is going to be i think , so its best to invest in bitcoin now to actually earn more money for your self i think

Ethereum was created to fulfill some tasks Bitcoin isn't meeting up on. That doesn't mean if Ethereum was the first to exist it would've outclassed Bitcoin. The answer is No, Bitcoin was created to be the overall not Ethereum.

If Etherum was created before Bitcoin there's every likely hood the price would have been so high. But whether it will be as high as the Bitcoin price of today is what no one can tell.................

If ethereum was older than bitcoin, it will just be like bitcoin now .it's also a fast rising coin with prospect .if it came before bitcoin it will be rising also.I don't believe that Bitcoin was made to lead but as the name goes Bitcoin is surging high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back