What's new

If ethereum was older than bitcoin

No one knows for certainty but I feel that ethereum could have been more valuable and more popular than bitcoin if it were older than the latter. Many people would have diverted their attention the former. And just maybe, an Ethereum would have worth about $50K.

Yes, if ethereum was older than bitcoin, it would have achieved what bitcoin has achieved right now and even more. Bitcoin has although created a path for all digital currencies.

With the rate at which the transaction is being carried out on ethereum if it was older than Bitcoin then it would definitely have more value and market price than Bitcoin since it would have had the investors Bitcoin has now.

If ethereum was older than bitcoin, it will just be like bitcoin now .it's also a fast rising coin with prospect .if it came before bitcoin it will be rising also.I don't believe that Bitcoin was made to lead but as the name goes Bitcoin is surging high.
Laughs, Bitcoin is the first and the creators created bitcoin with a vision that no coin gonna surpass its achievement. And that vision is really driving the coin to a very high-level. I'm not surprise to see Bitcoin grow bigger in market value over some short period of time.

Ethereum is a digital coin in cryptocurrency where by exchanges are been made by value and it a means of investment and also savings,i have had experts analyse ethereum and it's going to be a good investment for the future.

I strongly believe that if ethereum was the pioneer cryptocurrency and was first introduced to us before bitcoin, it will be in the same price range that bitcoin currently is right now. Available documents shows that ethereum was not created to compete or replace bitcoin, rather to compliment it, and its also said to be an improvement to bitcoin, yet bitcoin is far ahead of it in, thereby solidifying the saying that it's not about being the best, but the first.

For me, I believe Bitcoin has performed greatly and as such their is no need for comparison, because currently ethereum is also doing great at the moment also, so I don't see it outperforming Bitcoin.

Ethereum is a digital coin in cryptocurrency where by exchanges are been made by value and it a means of investment and also savings,i have had experts analyse ethereum and it's going to be a good investment for the future.
Ethereum is always growing day by day gradually. It is a means of investment for crypto enthusiasts. It is on the right track just as Bitcoin, the market price as of today is $1,800+. I know it isn't on the fast movement like Bitcoin but it is on the massive increase of its own.

That would have made more sense, Etherum is more stable and less volatile than Bitcoin and also Etherum is currently the most transact Cryptocurrencies imagine it was the first Cryptocurrencies created.

I think if ethereum started before bitcoin it would be in the same position as bitcoin today. But I can't say what price it would be but I know it would be very valuable if it goes through favorable conditions.

That would have made more sense, Etherum is more stable and less volatile than Bitcoin and also Etherum is currently the most transact Cryptocurrencies imagine it was the first Cryptocurrencies created.
That's true, it is very hard for Ethereum coin to go very low compared to how Bitcoin price goes high and falls more than 10% in its price within short period of time. But i still prefer Bitcoin to Ethereum. The volatility makes it possible to earn higher.

I think if Ethereum is older than Bitcoin it will be very easy to use and it will be generally acceptable, it will be higher than Bitcoin with time and it's going to be very good, I will advise people to invest in Ethereum now

Price of bitcoin is high not because it is the oldest coin. If the age determined the price, litecoin, ripple and even dogecon would be priced higher than ethereum.

With the total supply it has, the price would be high but not soaring the way bitcoin price is presently. The good thing about ethereum is how useful the network has been for developing many projects that are not doing so bad in the market today.

All what we are saying are just speculations, I believe anything is possible, it's very much possible that if Ethereum where to come out first, the price value might not be as high as Bitcoin now but it would definitely be higher than Bitcoin.

If Ethereum was older than bitcoin, it would have had more patronisers than bitcoin and world richest men world have invested on it than bitcoin, as of 2021 there are now over 6,000 crypto currencies in the world.

It would have been above the $100k mark because of the increase in projects being developed on the platform just like you suggested.
Ehtereum is something to really watch out for, I feel they'll grow to almost the level of Bitcoin soon since BTC is limited in supply.

This is an interesting thought experiment. Maybe the price would be higher if ETH was the pioneer cryptocurrency, but I'm not sure, since ethereum doesn't have a limited supply and that makes it different from Bitcoin.

I believe many people like to invest on bitcoin than ethereum. That doesn't determine how old they are created.i will try to confirm when they were created.

I believe ethereum would have been higher than bitcoins because I have come to find out that ethereum is more potential than bitcoins in the sense that it has something reasonable to offer. The first cryptocurrency in existence will have been the highest in value as bitcoins is today.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back