What's new

Would you buy Bitcoin if it was worth 50k but in 2015?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Of course, in order for such a price to exist, demand is needed, but if we still assume that the price at that time would be 50 thousand, would you decide to buy cryptoaluets at all, or would it look more like a scam?

In 2015, I focused more on forex trading, but now I am trying to expand to crypto trading. Trading through a CFD broker may have different risks compared to buying crypto assets through an exchanger because using leverage has the potential to increase profits and also risks. But here is the challenge, how to trade crypto with measurable risk.

I think the date doesn't matter so much, if it had cost 50k at that time it's because more people would have realized the value of Bitcoin earlier, then the same thing could have happened as in 2021 or now, it wouldn't have changed the landscape much.

I mean, is it any different than any other times we hit the 50K mark in Bitcoin? I would buy bitcoin when it's low, so that I can hopefully make a profit on it when it eventually rises back up. If you're rich, sure buy Bitcoin at 50K, but you stand to make more waiting for the price to drop down low so that you can pay less to get into it. Why spend, lets say $5000 on bitcoin if it's at $50K. But it would be better to spend that $5000 when the price is lower, so your investment has a bigger increase when Bitcoin inevitably rises, raising that $5000 to double or maybe triple of what it was worth.

In order to buy something, you should understand its true value. If you understand true value, if you have money, and if you have the financial ability to hold your investment for a long time, you can invest. In 2015, I did not know Bitcoin would grow so huge.

Even though Bitcoin will surge in 2024, I believe there will be a peak point where the price will find it difficult to continue its increase. Currently, I see that Bitcoin has records twice new ATHs just a few days apart. And it seems that the increase is starting to weaken, I remember when in 2017 the price of Bitcoin dropped sharply after the bullishness reached its peak. Today I will try to focus on trading gold or XAUUSD on FXOpen UK because perhaps investors who have made profits on Bitcoin will allocate investments in different asset classes.

SaAb70D.png

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back