What's new

If ethereum was older than bitcoin

I don't think it will have still out perform Bitcoin in the market . Ethereum itself is not a new coin It has come right after Bitcoin and yet it's performance has not meet up with investors expectation even with it's recent crossover fro it's long-standing hold in the hundreds.

The current surge in the gas fees of ethereum shows how busy the network is. A lot of exchanges and platforms now using a ETh as their base currency. Even on uniswap, ethereum is traded in millions daily.

What do you think, if etheruem was older than bitcoin at what price range would it be?
I think that if Ethereum was developed first before the Bitcoin, then chances are that the prices would likely be reversed and there may even be a higher price in Ethereum than Bitcoin because there is much potential in terms for the transactions fees and the developments made in ETH 2.0. In also feel that this will likely result in more coins being developed and transactions being carried out on the contracts basis as is done with Ethereum.

The current surge in the gas fees of ethereum shows how busy the network is. A lot of exchanges and platforms now using a ETh as their base currency. Even on uniswap, ethereum is traded in millions daily.

What do you think, if etheruem was older than bitcoin at what price range would it be?
If ETherium is older than that then I see that there will be a lot of growth in the future and it will have a lot of value and we can see that nowadays what you have is going to be very much worth your bitcoin. And I think the faster it goes up in price, the higher it will go.

I think if Euthereum were older than bitcoin its value would have trip0led or doubled that of bitcoin by now. When Bitcoin waa the age Euthereum is now, its value was not up to that of EUthereum. If Bitcoin were as old as Euthereum its value woul have hit the 50B MARK. Euthereum still has a bright future ahead of it still and is rapidly increasing value as we can all see.

I think that if Ethereum was developed first before the Bitcoin, then chances are that the prices would likely be reversed and there may even be a higher price in Ethereum than Bitcoin because there is much potential in terms for the transactions fees and the developments made in ETH 2.0. In also feel that this will likely result in more coins being developed and transactions being carried out on the contracts basis as is done with Ethereum.
This is true, because I notice that ethereum has more use case than Bitcoin.

If Ethereum was older than Bitcoin i think i would have had massive growth than that of bitcoin based on its steady growth in recent times. Than not withstanding i still have faith that it will gain up to Bitcoin

If ethereum was older than bitcoin it would probably be at the $10000 price or more. But this is just wishful thinking. Ethereum is not older and bitcoin had a lot of influence going for it. We can't tell if the same would have happened for ethereum.

This is true, because I notice that ethereum has more use case than Bitcoin.
What do you mean in terms of more uses? From what I can see currently, the merchants that are willing to accept Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency are also accepting Ethereum as a crypto as well for payments. And therefore In my opinion whilst one may be sued more than the other they are both the same in terms of the uses that they have and the type of uses that they are currently being employed in.

Ethereum is a new coin when compared with bitcoin... Despite the fact that it's new the rest at which its increasing is amazing.... Assuming ethereum came before bitcoin it would be double the current price of btc now

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurency and it go its peak point.I think being the first Cryptocurrency to be created will always have a lot of privilege, such as it's always going to be the most popular one, it's the original so everything is just an alternate to others. I think if Ethereum was created first its value also be higher like Bitcoin.

Both bitcoin and ethereum are contemporary coins. They came like few years after each other. I don't believe in the gap of the year they were launched. Even if it was launched earlier than bitcoin, it may still not perform as bitcoins is performing.

Am not sure if it would be lower than bitcoin price now , if ethereum was older than bitcoin,, but the price of ethereun would be really high.

If Ethereum was actually older than Bitcoin then the coin would have surge pass 40000$. As it is now when I checked the rate at which both coin rises in the past one year Ethereum rised more than Bitcoin by more than 74% so I think Ethereum is far more better than Bitcoin at the moment

You may think of Bitcoin and Ethereum, as a lot of us do, as Apple and Microsoft of crypto. However, unlike Apple and Microsoft, they are completely different from one another. Both have very different objectives in mind.
Post automatically merged:

You may think of Bitcoin and Ethereum, as a lot of us do, as Apple and Microsoft of crypto. However, unlike Apple and Microsoft, they are completely different from one another. Both have very different objectives in mind.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think so, because the price of bitcoin is higher than ethereum so if ethereum is older than bitcoin the price of ethereum will be higher than bitcoin, in this point I believe that bitcoin is older ethereum and the price of bitcoin is beneficial than ethereum.

Being the market leader in any sphere of life comes with many advantages and disadvantages. Etherum could have struggled to cope in a market where nobody gave cryto a chance. Etherum would have also reaped the benefit that comes with being a market leader and could have done better than Bitcoin, because of it's decentralized network.

If a Ethereum older than Bitcoin that doesn't mean anything, Ethereum might be in position of Bitcoin or it might not be, because nobody will know what would have happen to cryptocorrency now. Therefore, what I believe is Ethereum will raise up and be a competitive crypto with Bitcoin in future very soon.

Bitcoin will always be the dominant cryptocurrency market. Even Bitcoin transaction is not fast and cheap but it has a strong name Bitcoin is the first blockchain app. The pros of ETH is it has an independent blockchain system

Bitcoin level is decreasing day by day as compared to ethereum .
Of it was older than Bitcoin so instead Bitcoin, ethereum prices will be down right now but its is totally opposite and Bitcoin is decreased.
Ethereum is not as older as compared to bitcoin.

Some people do think if ethereum had come earlier before be Bitcoin, it would have gained wider patronage but I'm of a different view here. It's not how far business is but how well the business strategies to gain access into the crypto world. Ethereum is actually doing well too and has wider patronage too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back