What's new

I Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest in

I understand your fear, getting a reliable investment platform is a little bit difficult but I think you should consider piggyvest, it's a platform you can buy in dollars and resell when the price goes up, the platform gives you interest on your savings and also another thing is you can invest in their agriculture products and that will also gives you around 20% interest I. Four months

Rise vest is one of the online investment platforms in Nigeria that allows you to trade local and foreign stocks.
HostGator Web Hosting
It is the only online investment platform in Nigeria for making automatic dollar investments in the US.

If you are asking about a website that you can invest your money on then there are a lot of them around. But for sure 99.99% are scams. For investment my take is the traditional route. With small investment you can put your money in the bank's time deposit. For a bigger amount you can buy real estate property. Oh, I forgot that you can also buy stocks in the stock market and not online. Investing in online site is still not recommendable.

Good day everyone I happen to have some amount of money I would like to invest for some time where i could get it back with compound interests. I really appreciate your kind responses
Now if you want to make a reliable investment, start your own business. You will not have any problems with your business nor will you be afraid of losing your money. In addition, you should pay full attention to your business or investment, which would be a good practice. I have seen a lot of fraud and deception in investment these days and even in business you will not benefit from the business unless you pay full attention.

Good day everyone I happen to have some amount of money I would like to invest for some time where i could get it back with compound interests. I really appreciate your kind responses
Forex exchanging is very effective platform for earning huge money but it is very risky.
if you are newbie I will suggest you to make account on coinex so that you can invest without any risk. just buy some coins at low rate and wait for the increase in price and sale them.

What else is better than Bitcoin? We all have witnessed the rise of Bitcoin from it's inception to it's present value.Investing in Bitcoin would be a good investment as you are certain that it's value will keep increasing for the next few years because more people are becoming aware of it and are joining in daily.

The reliable investment platform is for you to go into forex trading,you can learn it yourself its very easy only if you can take your time to learn the fundamentals at one point in time it's technical i know but once you pay full attention to it you will get to know it better or you can look for a profitable trader ti trade for you

I understand your fear, getting a reliable investment platform is a little bit difficult but I think you should consider piggyvest, it's a platform you can buy in dollars and resell when the price goes up, the platform gives you interest on your savings and also another thing is you can invest in their agriculture products and that will also gives you around 20% interest I. Four months
In all of this explanation there was nothing like website address or a directory.
Reliable investment is what each and every one of us are looking for a way to get a hold of.
Bizdustry.com is very reliable and profitable business that you can invest into it.

If you can afford to take some risk then I would advise you to invest it on cryptocurrency, "long term investment" and then forget about it then in few months from now you should check your wallet address as you must have made some good profits by then.

Try blockchain. It is a multi currency crypto wallet, crypto exchang, crypto trading and crypto saving combined into one. Create and verify your account, buy some crypto and earn interest in your cryptos. You can earn between 4.4-12 percent interest.

These days I don’t trust cryptocurrency investment platforms. Most of them operates like Ponzi schemes. Moreover there ROI is mostly too high and seem too good to be trusted. I’d advise you start trading currencies on forex or start trading cryptocurrency

You can try online stock investments or Cryptocurrencies which is probably the best investment option for me right now but it all depends on what you want.. you can invest in weshareabundance i think it's pretty stable and will last a long time.

What type of platform is it crypto currencyplatform or savings platform., because there are some crypto curency platform i can advice you to join and you would earn from interest.
What type of platform is it crypto currencyplatform or savings platform., because there are some crypto curency platform i can advice you to join and you would earn from interest

The best platform is your Bank, invest in bank and earn interest for it. In case of cryptocurrency, there are some platforms which pays for staking coins/tokens. For example Freebitco faucet for Bitcoin and Trust wallet for tokens like Tron etc.

I would suggest you to invest in cryptocurrency. You can get a handsome income in return from investing in it. But it's a bit risky too. Because once it goes at its peak but thrice in goes down. So Online platforms are but risky for investment but who knows you may get double of your investment or get nothing in return.

When it comes to a good platform to invest in, I think Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is a good investment right now, just invest in the currency when the price goes down to like $20,000 per coin, at this juntion, the price will be ready to go higher in price.
Post automatically merged:

When it comes to a good platform to invest in, I think Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is a good investment right now, just invest in the currency when the price goes down to like $20,000 per coin, at this juntion, the price will be ready to go higher in price.

Am also in that boat of searching for a good and reliable investment opportunity or platform, since the ones I have formally tried out turned out to be either a crime syndicate or didn't even actually know what they where doing, so I basically lost all my capital.

I have not tried this yet but I hear that Robinhood is a good platform to use if you are trying to invest on stocks as well as crypto. This platform even supports the meme coin like doge.

I think there is this online bank you could save your money into,and once you open an account with them, and you deposit some interest will be donated into your account immediately and you are to refer more customers to their bank app with your own referral link and you earn from them as well.

Take a very wide search as well as look out for as many reviews as is possible on any such investment platforms you may come across before investing in them please

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back