What's new

I Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest in

The is a question that is begging for an answer because reliable sites are scares these days but with enough enquiry there are reliable site

You can buy a currency, and hope for it to appreciate in value.
There are very few legit investment platform online, many of them eventually crash. One should be very careful. To be safe, buy a coin and watch it grow. You won't make much, but it is good.

Only one sector which provide you the facility of compound interest and that is banking sector. But the interest rate is very low on deposits. If you want to earn a handsome profit then you have to deposit your money in Cryptocurrency or any other form of small business.

There are different platforms in which you can invest depending on your expectations and what you aim to achieve.... if you want long term investments you should invest in stocks, shares and bonds.... For short term investment you should invest in Agriculture and its likes

Good day everyone I happen to have some amount of money I would like to invest for some time where i could get it back with compound interests. I really appreciate your kind responses

Have you thought of anything about investing in real estate business? If not, I would suggest you get into it as soon as possible because it's massively booming just like the way BTC and other cryptocurrencies are doing now.

To me the only reliable investments that will surely generate money no matter how are agriculture and real investment. If you can take your time to seek knowledge about these two investments, you will realize what I am saying.

For you not to scammed while investing, you must ensure you make proper findings on any type of investment you want to do, people have been suggesting on crypto currency, it is nice but proper knowledge is needed

Definitely, I will not advise you to invest in hyips or ponzis, this will ruin your hard earned cash, you can divert the funds to buying and holding btc or altcoins or chainlink, the values are on the rise as more people continue to invest. Take your time to make more research as regards crypto, you will love them.

Good day everyone I happen to have some amount of money I would like to invest for some time where i could get it back with compound interests. I really appreciate your kind responses
What I'm currently doing is to buy some coins and drop them in Binance savings pull to get some interest after expiration which I will then rollover again.
The interest is tiny but its an addition for me rather than my coins just sitting calmly.Especially since I intend to hold some of the coins for a long time without doing daily trading .

Concerning what to invest to. There are lots of things to on invest too, there are agriculture, stock market, cryptocurrency and lots more. It just depends on the type you want and how you want it. Be informed about any before going into it

There is no best business to invest in. Just look for one you are good at, and one you are knowledgeable about. The idea is to know which and what works for you.
You can also learn Forex, or invest in crypto currencies. Buy a coin and watch it grow.

I have been using the freedogeon fixed investment scheme. It is very good and reliable and you can invest in various crypto such as doge or even bitcoin. The interest rates that you can get here are around 2 dollars every week or you can get as much as 18% every month depending on the plan that you choose. I highly recommend it.

Well I think with all happening in the world right now, the best platform you could invest in is crypto currency. Just buy and save them up in your wallet and watch it grow over time. Enjoy

The best place to invest your money in a long term is cryptocurrency. Its not just the crypto coins that has enough investors, but the newly introduced crypto coins like XLM, XRP, Tron, etc. Those coins will become a giant coin in the nearest future.

Are you looking for the best investment platforms in the country? At a loss for what and where to invest in? Finding just what you can invest in can be very tricky, and sometimes challenging. Even when you do, what you get might not be what you want.

Look no further though, because we’ve got a list of investment platforms you should look at if you’re looking to make a wise decision with your finances.

5 Investment platforms in Nigeria​

make-money-in-nigeria-as-a-student-freelance-writer-1.jpg

What investment platforms should I invest in?

A lot of these platforms are fintech platforms, which means they’re online, and that makes them easily accessible and convenient. Here’s the list of best Investment platforms in Nigeria

1. Carbon​

Carbon, formerly known as Payvest and PayLater, is an investment platform that works just like the fixed deposit feature. See this post on the fixed deposit interest rate in Nigeria.

With Carbon, you put your money in, and it matures for a period, earning your interest as time flies by. What is excellent about Carbon is that it offers you as much as 15 per cent on your investments. You can access Carbon through its website or the app available on the App Store or PlayStore.

2. Cowrywise​

Cowrywise is one of the leading investment platforms in the country. We specifically know cowrywise for its innovativeness in the fintech scene, especially with its platform being one which offers automated financial transaction processes. Interest earned on Cowrywise is high, running at rates between 10 percent to 15 percent. Cowrywise is accessible through the app version and on its website.

Read this - 5 Investment Pitfalls You Should Avoid

3. PiggyVest​

Piggyvest is one of the first and more popular investment platforms, although you are more likely to remember it as PiggyBank. It functions just like its name; a virtual piggy bank. Besides the option to save as little or as much as you want, PiggyVest allows you to invest in various sectors, especially the agricultural industry. Interest earned on this platform is between the rates of 10 percent to 17 percent. It also offers a safe lock option. PiggyVest is accessible through the app. You can check out our article on PiggyVest Review.

4. SmartSaver​

This savings and investment platform offers some of the highest rates in investment and savings, with rates reaching up to 30 per cent in earned interest rates. It uses the Paystack platform for deposits and withdrawals. Using SmartSaver also grants the opportunity to access non-collateral loans from the platform over time. Its Supersave option also gives you up to 8 per cent in interest earnings. First City Monument Bank also powers this platform.

5. Alat​

You can regard Alat as the very first digital bank in Nigeria, powered by WEMA bank. It is a platform centred on financial inclusion for all. It offers up to 10 percent per annum on savings, which is three times what regular WEMA bank users get.

What do I need to invest in these platforms?​

Nothing but your funds, a smartphone or computer, and of course, a working internet connection. Other requirements are your bank verification number and means of Identification; which are for security purposes.

The best place to invest your money in a long term is cryptocurrency. Its not just the crypto coins that has enough investors, but the newly introduced crypto coins like XLM, XRP, Tron, etc. Those coins will become a giant coin in the nearest future.
Right now XRP is a very unreliable investment to make given that we are unaware of the outcome of the lawsuit and this is what will determine the future of the coin as a whole. At the moment there are many exchanges that are not using the coin pending the outcome of the lawsuit, and therefore to invest in that right now whilst it can be rewarding it is not considered to be reliable at all.

If you are looking for an online business where you can earn without taking too long,I will advise you to join agric online business, you invest and start getting your return within a few days of investing, and the profit is interesting.

Usually those websites with small amounts to invest aren't reliable and scam often, just invest and hope you can withdraw the max possible till you get your money back because similar platforms aren't trustworthy

If you are interested in investing online, I will advise you to learn Cryptocurrency trading, study it like the way you study books. Come back and start trading with your capital savings, and see yourself making good returns through it.

There are so many different platform you can invest your money and have a great benefit.

There are different platform and investment that can make you to enjoy dividends of your investment.

We have investment platform like binance, etherium, Bitcoin wallet and so many cryptocurrency investment that can yield more profits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back