Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Back in the day, we could buy traffic to our sites, but these days, it's much different. I don't think you can outright buy traffic anymore. I think if it is possible, it would just send you a bunch of bots and people who won't stick around for long. With that being said, is it even worth buying traffic? Or are there other methods of buying traffic?

Most traffic that people buy these days are bots and they are not useful because bots cannot contribute towards the growth of the site nor be counted as traffic by AdSense

You can still buy traffic from native advertising networks like outbrain, taboola, revcontent, contenad and the likes. Their traffic still works even with Adsense and other ad networks. There are ways you can make this profitable; one way is by posting highly engaging content and split it into a number of pages.

Buying traffic still works but it's best to buy from individuals with proven human subscribers- not on micro job sites I must add. Traffic costs a lot, if you need good ones. That said, check out Jasdeep Singh on facebook. His traffic is amazing

Buying traffic did not work in the past and it is not working in the present and it will never work in the future. When you buy traffic you are actually allowing bots to manipulate traffic on your site.

Buying traffic now is really not possible because the monitization platform you are using on your PLATFORM will definitely ban your account. For me just learn search engine optimization and you will get traffic

Back in the day, we could buy traffic to our sites, but these days, it's much different. I don't think you can outright buy traffic anymore. I think if it is possible, it would just send you a bunch of bots and people who won't stick around for long. With that being said, is it even worth buying traffic? Or are there other methods of buying traffic?
Buying traffic is not a good idea, because the traffic we buy nowadays doesn't seem to last long, but if you can get a websites with great content, people will be tropping in and before you know it, you have generated a lot of traffic.

Buying traffic on a website isn't as lucrative as its used to. So for me I will advise all bloggers to desist from buying traffic. Even to some extent, it's a bad practice that should not be done in the first place

Buying traffic these days you have to pay to get traffic for either your business or what you are into but in a situation where by trafic fails I will definitely request and who what cause it then I will make changes or if that platform ain't promoting my business then I will change any platform to drive traffic

Traffics are in different scenarios.... If you gain traffic through social media and tie content is engaging and attractive enough i think your will be surprise by how buying of traffic directly or indirectly works...

When you buy traffic most at time they will not stay but i think you can generate your own traffic and the people will stay when you keep posting and uploading trending post.

I would no think buying of traffic works as it used to anymore. The talk about it alone will tell you that the practice is getting extinct and no longer feasible. So, it will be a waist of your funds and money goin into it

It is best to get organic traffic instead of buying traffic. Search engine optimisation can really help you to get traffic to your website.

I don't really think it is good to buy traffic because I don't think is working like that now, I believe the best thing is to generate your own traffic in your business.

These days I won't even advise anyone to buy traffic as most of them are usually fake, you would end up buy bots or spammers to your business or account.

If we are promoting our website I don't think advertising is the best way to bring traffic to our website. The best way is to practise SEO and also to use social media ads

I think buying traffic is not possible,because the monitization platform you are using on your platform may bond your account.

I really don't think it is worth buying traffic anymore these days. Most of the ones you will get are just bots which won't benefit you alot. It is best to advertise your content to real people who are interested in your work and will stay active.

Buying traffic is not very much effective like before due to the high rate of fake or bounce traffic, most websites selling traffics these days are selling fake traffic whereby people visit not for genuine interest but for rewards they were promised.

Instead of buying traffic why don't you just find ways of creating the traffic and making the traffic look very real other than buying

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back