What's new

How to stay away from scammers

To stay away from them first you need to sign a legal document or deal before going into a deal conclusion and also note that the person is verified

To stay away from scammer is not that easy to know that them are scammers before one can do anything online you should be very careful about it.

Scams and fraud are every where and more prevalent online that offline. Everyone should have a personal preventive measure to guard against it. The manner and the approach this scammers take to penetrate their victims, it is very difficult to discover bit one just have to be very careful.

The way through which I have been staying away from scammers so far is to avoid any offer that seem to be too good to be true and also any offer that I see I always read a review of that website and if the review about the website is doubtful I will stay away from it.

Scammers are all over the internet. And we can't do any thing to avoid them. I also jammed a scammer on facebook. Without asking him for iPhone. He said he will said me an iPhone to me in my country with some cash. Later some one called me that I have a package and requested some amount of money to receive my package. But asking me money I knew it is a scam. We can avoid them by having video chat with them.

No one has ever scammed me before because I'm always very careful with the kind of people i transact with. I have done lots of business deals ranging from cryptocurrency to PayPal.

You can't get away from scammers but can only try to resist them by the following ways:- Stop trying to get fast money, Stop giving your personal details out, Be sensible at all times, Be contented. Above all this, use your brain (Number 6) very well because the also use there brain too.

I have come to realise that you cannot be scammed without your consent. The moment a person calls you and starts to ask suspicious questions DO NOT disclose any information be PIN or whatever digits.

Always try as much as possible to ask for payment first if you delivering a service to any person,and also you must also build a trusted community so that people can actually come and do business with you freely, don't send out goods or services without asking for payment first.

Well for one don't expect freebies, if it's too good to be true then it probably is, also check for reviews before venturing into and business or site and also do your own research prior

Taking it from an online perspective, one can stay away from scammers by checking reviews on websites on sites like trustpilot before using them

The rate at which scam and frudulent activities are increasing is becoming quit alarming these period. One really need to be careful. And always try to avoid unknown links that as you to share sensitive information

There's nothing we can do to avoid scammer, if you don't invest with them , they will come looking for you but the most important thing is to be very careful whenever you are dealing with people,

No matter what you do, you are destined to fall a victim of scamming when you work online. I have been working online since 2012, yet I still get scammed once in a while

Scammed is quite inevitable in online operation even though it is becoming more prevalent than ever before. to me I saw scammed as part of online operation and it is not that easy to avoid it to some extent because even with the available knowledge a person still have on a particular platform he can still be scammed by others more higher than him.

I have not been scammed. That's because I do not invest in a program that promises me unrealistic gains, I also do not join a program that does not have a good track record.

I am going to share my experience that happened with me while working online a few days before I completed one project on freelance a person text me on gmail id and handed me his project he message me that do message on Gmail do not respond me on freelance inbox I followed him and did the same what he has told me.
As I completed his project I sent to him the whole project which was almost of 1100 pages.

After sending the project I asked him about the payment and he said to me that I will check your project and later I will respond you I waited for so long time .
As I opened the Gmail ID he message to me and said that good to say your project and by means he was a big camera and he make me fool about the project so what will you all suggest that how can we stay away from the scammers and this type of fraud people.
I guess you should have noted the part he said you should not message him through the freelance platform chat box. That's where he hid his scamming motive that you didn't notice. If you had used the chat box of the freelance platform, he would not have done what he did to you

I guess you should have noted the part he said you should not message him through the freelance platform chat box. That's where he hid his scamming motive that you didn't notice. If you had used the chat box of the freelance platform, he would not have done what he did to you
the best way to stay away from scammers used to always investigate the site before you make use or register yourself into the site because most sites are scam.

No matter what you do, you are destined to fall a victim of scamming when you work online. I have been working online since 2012, yet I still get scammed once in a while
Yeah , once you are scammed , you become very much aware and make sure you wont fall into scam once again , you will make up your mind like that , even I have got scammed once before , then onwards I have been very cautious before investing any money online.

• As long as you work online, you are prone to meeting these set of the people. You have to be on the alert because their scheme is very cunning. If you are not careful, you can fall for their scam. Always keep your codes and security details safe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back