How to stay away from scammers

Janita

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 22, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I am going to share my experience that happened with me while working online a few days before I completed one project on freelance a person text me on gmail id and handed me his project he message me that do message on Gmail do not respond me on freelance inbox I followed him and did the same what he has told me.
As I completed his project I sent to him the whole project which was almost of 1100 pages.

After sending the project I asked him about the payment and he said to me that I will check your project and later I will respond you I waited for so long time .
As I opened the Gmail ID he message to me and said that good to say your project and by means he was a big camera and he make me fool about the project so what will you all suggest that how can we stay away from the scammers and this type of fraud people.

There are some laws that governs some things in life, staying away from scammers means you are not a scammer too. It also involves you been contented and be satisfy with the little you are having at present.
Post automatically merged:

There are some laws that governs some things in life, staying away from scammers means you are not a scammer too. It also involves you been contented and be satisfy with the little you are having at present.

I feel scam is becoming more prevalent because of the increased poverty. I am not saying this is enough reason for people to try to rip off others. But sadly that's the reality of the world that we are in today, people trying to play a fast one on others for financial gains. I had an experience a while ago where one called me and was saying some of my details. He was hoping that I would call out some specific details on my debit card.

I am going to share my experience that happened with me while working online a few days before I completed one project on freelance a person text me on gmail id and handed me his project he message me that do message on Gmail do not respond me on freelance inbox I followed him and did the same what he has told me.
As I completed his project I sent to him the whole project which was almost of 1100 pages.

After sending the project I asked him about the payment and he said to me that I will check your project and later I will respond you I waited for so long time .
As I opened the Gmail ID he message to me and said that good to say your project and by means he was a big camera and he make me fool about the project so what will you all suggest that how can we stay away from the scammers and this type of fraud people.
If on earning online sites, it is easy to avoid and easy to distinguish gourd it is fake and scam site, but when it comes to such things as paperworks, office proffession jobs, for me it is difficult to determine which scam and true. Just be careful next time so what happened to you will not happen again.

The truth is no matter what you do or how careful you might be, it's only the grace of God that saves us in the end from scammers.i was always careful and I thought I know alot of formats they used to scam people so I thought I was secure and couldn't be scammed. A guy I met online sent me a link on WhatsApp sometime in October within an joke later after I opened it I saw all my money been used to purchase cryptocurrencies.

Scams will continue to abound more than ever, you have to be very careful when dealing with people online. I think there is a platform put in place in which payments will be made to, and then be paid once you have submitted your work. Make use of such avenues.

We can never trust an online deal unless you really know the person. Even in sites that pay we should be careful because we would be posting in the hope of earning a dollar but we would not be credited. That is one problem with the internet. It is easy to scam people because there is no regulator. To whom shall we complain if we encounter a scammer? Nowhere. The scammer just sneers and shows his evil smile that he fooled another victim.

It is very easy to spot an online scam site from a geniue ones but our greed takes the better of us and cloud our judgment and sense of reasoning. For example you see a product worth 100 dollars being advertised for 10 dollars you should know that is a scam.

If you want to stay away from scammer you should not try risky investments such as Ponzi schemes. This scheme offers a high return on income. They are considered scams. If you are a gambler you can try but don't expect guaranteed payment. Also stay away from networking.

Below are a few ways to keep you away from scammers:-
1. Don’t give your personal or financial information in response to a request that you didn’t expect. Legitimate organizations won’t call, email, or text to ask for your personal information, like your Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers.

If you get an email or text message from a company you do business with and you think it’s real, it’s still best not to click on any links. Instead, contact them using a website you know is trustworthy.

2. Resist the pressure to act immediately. Legitimate businesses will give you time to make a decision. Anyone who pressures you to pay or give them your personal information is a scammer.

3. Know how scammers tell you to pay. Never pay someone who insists you pay with a gift card or by using a money transfer service. And never deposit a check and send money back to someone.

4. Stop and talk to someone you trust. Before you do anything else, tell someone — a friend, a family member, a neighbor — what happened. Talking about it could help you realize it’s a scam.

I think that best way to stay away from them is to join a lot of earning sites forums as you can , so there you can get the accurate information about sites profiting from other members experience so let help each other to stop scammers .

This is really timely,but will scamming ever stop? Will greed ever stop? Most people will never learn and they become gullibles and prey to scammers. When you want to hit jackpot in a twinkle of an eye. Be ready to calculate your loss.

Scammers are people like us. They use their small brains to play games with lots of peoples.you can know them by their ways of asking questions. Most of them are always curious. And if you want to stay away from them you have to be contented. If not they will catch you with their bait. Collect their number and request a video call with them. This will also be helpful. Most will reject your request.

Keep your personal information to yourself. ...
Socialize safely online. ...
Consider the National Do Not Call Registry. ...
Stay away from “guarantees” of scholarships. ...
Don't buy bogus weight loss products. ...
Understand credit. ...
P2P file-sharing can be risky. ...
Travel scams turn summer breaks into summer busts.

I think contentment And satisfaction is the only way around this, and secondly we should try to learn from others mistake to avoid being a victim to scammers

We cannot stay away from scammers, because whatever we do, they will come closer and closer. The good thing to do is to be aware, and do not be stupid so as not to be approached and fooled. Think wisely always.

As long as the Internet is concerned scam and scammers have come to stay but they can be avoided if we minimise greed cause greed is the major cause of getting scammed online and if possible do a background check of who ever you are doing a business with.

Scamming is a very bad habits and give a bad results on people. Every one needs to use proper website and noticed that not use scamming website it gives you more beneficial.

You can stay away from scammers once you have the mentality that there is no fast money. Anything like invest with a small amount and get double payment in next two hours is a scam. How to stay away from them is identifying them once you identify a scammer. You already take control of him you disconnect anything between yourself.

Firstly, know what you want and stick to it. Don't jump on all offer or promo online. Make sure you do not click on any link sent to you on real-time or mail. Delete suspicious mail and ensure that you are spam free
Post automatically merged:

Firstly, know what you want and stick to it. Don't jump on all offer or promo online. Make sure you do not click on any link sent to you on real-time or mail. Delete suspicious mail and ensure that you are spam free

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back