Write your reply...how to stay away from scammers
You have to avoid to invest in new websites especially if it is a
PTC program. So you may discover a new PTC program that it
is paying however when he collect his fortune from some
advertisements and upgrades and rent referral he suddenly
stops paying his members and close PTC and use part of this
funds to create a new PTC. If you are a PTC owner focus on
old PTC with good payment proof and trusted by many people
like AdBTC or Cointiply or CoinpayU or Cryptowin or Omniads.

Such kind of scene makes not to like working on freelancing sites. You can imagine the level of stress you might have gone through to deliver the job to the employee, yet he fooled you after accepting the project. I think that the freelancing sites should put a mechanic to check and cross check both the freelancer and the employee.

Staying away from scamners is not easy as we think, because even if you try staying away from them they still get in touch vwith you,they will message you,we just hope we get an intuition that the they are scammers when chatting with them

For one, every business deal has a regular going rate. Once a person is offering you way more than the industry standard something may be off. On Binance, if 1 BCH is worth #510 and someone is offering you #580 you need no soothsayer to tell you that person is luring you in.

Shop with caution. Check to see if the website employs secure technologies before you purchase online. Verify sure the site URL begins with https when you go to the checkout screen. Also, examine whether the page has a little locked padlock icon on it.

Some of the ways on how I stay away from scam is to do due diligence on any PLATFORM i want to work on. For example I read a detailed review about the platform and see what others are saying about them, with that it will be easy to take the next line of action

The best way to stay away from scammer is not to be jumping all every opportunity one see on the internet. You need to do good study about how the business works and see if you can also make money without getting scammed

Scanning has become very popular, this situation keeps getting worse and one way to prevent one self from scamming is using escrow for anything you wish to buy online

I think it's always better to work with websites that pay well, you can know this via reviews. It's better than working privately with individuals, no one can be trusted.

Staying away from scamners is not easy as we think, because even if you try staying away from them they still get in touch vwith you,they will message you,we just hope we get an intuition that the they are scammers when chatting with them
Getting away from scammers to me is very easy , all you need is try to avoid any unlawful and cunning business transaction that you wont be able to trace its root with any body.

I am going to share my experience that happened with me while working online a few days before I completed one project on freelance a person text me on gmail id and handed me his project he message me that do message on Gmail do not respond me on freelance inbox I followed him and did the same what he has told me.
As I completed his project I sent to him the whole project which was almost of 1100 pages.

After sending the project I asked him about the payment and he said to me that I will check your project and later I will respond you I waited for so long time .
As I opened the Gmail ID he message to me and said that good to say your project and by means he was a big camera and he make me fool about the project so what will you all suggest that how can we stay away from the scammers and this type of fraud people.
Quite an experience.
I don't know why people find it so easy to scam others.
Then they put the blame on unemployment and poverty.

I was scammed through coin mining, I was asked to add some coin to makes the hash range move faster, when it was matured and withdraw, it was pending up to this moment

Scam is everywhere, the best way you can be save from scam, firstly you have to know the kind of site you visit and avoid clicking on link you don't know the source.
I am going to share my experience that happened with me while working online a few days before I completed one project on freelance a person text me on gmail id and handed me his project he message me that do message on Gmail do not respond me on freelance inbox I followed him and did the same what he has told me.
As I completed his project I sent to him the whole project which was almost of 1100 pages.

After sending the project I asked him about the payment and he said to me that I will check your project and later I will respond you I waited for so long time .
As I opened the Gmail ID he message to me and said that good to say your project and by means he was a big camera and he make me fool about the project so what will you all suggest that how can we stay away from the scammers and this type of fraud people.

I've been scammed once and since then I've learnt how these scammers go about it. So here are some of those things one should avoid.
When they pressure you to act immediately, run!.
Using a double money bait to attract you to invest, please run.
Sharing testimonies of successful applicants who were rewarded hugely, don't let that entice you.
Asides these, there are other ways to look out for because these scammers generate different methods when the last one seems outdated.

This a very bad experience. Scammers are all over everywhere you have to think twice before accepting any promo from site's.

This is a quite tough experience as you shared it. To stay away from online fraudsters aren't sometimes easy. Although we could be the cause of these scamming happening, as most of us are quite greedy looking for the fastlink to success.

Scammers are people like us. They use their small brains to play games with lots of peoples.you can know them by their ways of asking questions. Most of them are always curious. And if you want to stay away from them you have to be contented. If not they will catch you with their bait. Collect their number and request a video call with them. This will also be helpful. Most will reject your request.
Sure I agree with you they are also Normal people like everyone but seems to cheat someone, but I think the best way of avoiding them is by confirming any site before participating in the site.

Though your post was majorly incoherent but I think I grab a hang of the question you're trying to pass across. Firstly, work with platforms that have escrow; if the platform you worked with had that, your efforts wouldn't have gone to waste.
Another thing is to keep all jobs within the specified platform, no external movements.

Though your post was majorly incoherent but I think I grab a hang of the question you're trying to pass across. Firstly, work with platforms that have escrow; if the platform you worked with had that, your efforts wouldn't have gone to waste.
Another thing is to keep all jobs within the specified platform, no external movements.
I have heard about escrow before and I believe it's a great way to actually scam or fraudulent activities. But what about in a case where the platform does not have this option?

I have heard about escrow before and I believe it's a great way to actually scam or fraudulent activities. But what about in a case where the platform does not have this option?
Escrow service can be protective to you but sometimes the delivery of product delays for whatever reason then you do not release funds to buyer and decline transaction and after 3 days your product is delivered then how to revert escrow service this is the question?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back