What's new

How To Request For An Alternative Payment Method On A Money Making Site?

Yes and once you can not go according to there payment method and they later do not pay you, then it is not there fault because they have state it clearly for you before starting.
The first thing that you should look out for whenever you want to join any money making platform is to check the payment processor that is accepted buy them to see if it's going to suit your style or not.

The first thing that you should look out for whenever you want to join any money making platform is to check the payment processor that is accepted buy them to see if it's going to suit your style or not.
Checking the payment processor that is accepted before joining the platform is extremely important so that you will not find yourself to blame at the end of the day.

Checking the payment processor that is accepted before joining the platform is extremely important so that you will not find yourself to blame at the end of the day.
It will not speak well to join any platform without checking their payment system. Checking if it is suitable or acceptable in your jurisdiction is what matters .

When it comes to making money online, there are many people who might be concerned about payment method. There are many websites that pay through PayPal only and they do not wish to add other payment systems at all! What can be done in order to request for an alternative payment method?
Well as we all know PayPal account is not available in most of the countries, people now use payment method like cryptocurrency, this the one I've been using aswell.

Well as we all know PayPal account is not available in most of the countries, people now use payment method like cryptocurrency, this the one I've been using aswell.
Cryptocurrencies is now relatively safer because the banks are failing these days. There transactional charges are palatable and it is relatively easy and safer.

Cryptocurrencies is now relatively safer because the banks are failing these days. There transactional charges are palatable and it is relatively easy and safer.
Yes, as a matter of fact that's where I use to save up my money, I save my money in cryptocurrencies on stable coin's, I think that's the best thing to do especially in terms of savings.

Yes, as a matter of fact that's where I use to save up my money, I save my money in cryptocurrencies on stable coin's, I think that's the best thing to do especially in terms of savings.
But the cryptocurrencies are not that stable, I was told that they are very volatile compared to the forex pairs. Don't you think it would affect your money?

During the late 2000s, I use to seek many money making opportunities. I used to get disappointed when I used to discover that sites had only PayPal as their preferred payment option. However, they never opted to use any alternative payment option for me at all, unfortunately.

I think that is actually not an excuse for you not to make reasonable amount of money online. There are still other alternatives you can receive your payment apart from cryptocurrency.
For me personally I think that cryptocurrency has a better used case than PayPal has, as the limitations that is associated with PayPal is enormous

But the cryptocurrencies are not that stable, I was told that they are very volatile compared to the forex pairs. Don't you think it would affect your money?
No that's not true, we have cryptocurrencies like usdt, the price of usdt is 1$ since the day it was created for year's, you can save your money on them without investing on any asset.

No that's not true, we have cryptocurrencies like usdt, the price of usdt is 1$ since the day it was created for year's, you can save your money on them without investing on any asset.
Using the usdt is a very good idea but it is a coin that comes with huge transaction fee and that is why most of the platforms will not consider using it but it is a stable coin.

For me personally I think that cryptocurrency has a better used case than PayPal has, as the limitations that is associated with PayPal is enormous
that is why there are many websites offering cryptocurrency as an alternative way of payment. There are also some people who prefer to receive their money through PayPal because it is easier for them.

This is indeed awesome , I think I would just invest into that for my savings since the rate of inflation is skyrocketing everyday. Thanks for the enlightenment about this.

This is indeed awesome , I think I would just invest into that for my savings since the rate of inflation is skyrocketing everyday. Thanks for the enlightenment about this.
Receiving payments in USDT is a very good idea because it is a stable coin that is pegged against the dollar and it's a way to save your money away from inflation.

Using the usdt is a very good idea but it is a coin that comes with huge transaction fee and that is why most of the platforms will not consider using it but it is a stable coin.
Wow, I don't know about that, but do you have any stable coin in mind with a low transaction fee? I really want to be saving up my money on stable coin's online.

The major reason for most of the online platforms would not want to include some payment system is because the transaction fee is extremely high and a typical example is using usdt.

Some sites tell you beforehand that I'd you don't have a PayPal, you shouldn't bother working with them. They state clearly that they would not pay you through any other method.

I don't think it is easy to request for an alternative payment method on a money making website.
Most times, Most money making website state clearly the method of payment they intend to use. So it is hard dictating for them.

I don't think it is easy to request for an alternative payment method on a money making website.
Most times, Most money making website state clearly the method of payment they intend to use. So it is hard dictating for them.
That's true, most platforms this days have interesting ways to cash out your money, payment methods like cryptocurrencies is good for me, what about you, which one do you prefer.

That's true, most platforms this days have interesting ways to cash out your money, payment methods like cryptocurrencies is good for me, what about you, which one do you prefer.
Me I prefer using Cryptocurrency as a medium of payment for me. Most international payments method like PayPal is not available in my country.
Moreso, Cryptocurrency is very fast and I am sure of receiving my payment in time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back