What's new

How To Request For An Alternative Payment Method On A Money Making Site?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
When it comes to making money online, there are many people who might be concerned about payment method. There are many websites that pay through PayPal only and they do not wish to add other payment systems at all! What can be done in order to request for an alternative payment method?

Well, a post can be made by such a member or user to express his opinion about payment method that would be preferable by him or her. This can be done by contacting the admin or post to the help desk.

When it comes to making money online, there are many people who might be concerned about payment method. There are many websites that pay through PayPal only and they do not wish to add other payment systems at all! What can be done in order to request for an alternative payment method?
This is a big problem that many people face when working online, PayPal is not available in every country so websites should add several payment methods like crypto payments.

Sometimes it is difficult knowing how to approach something like wanting a money-making site to take into consideration another payment method other than PayPal. The best method I have found that tends to work and look professional is to either ask on the community forum if they have one or a section to make suggestions. Some of them have an area where you can make suggestions such as payment methods. Another would be to ask the owner/admin of the site in question if they would consider another payment method and what it is. Many will consider it and even add it if there is enough interest in it. Can never hurt to ask though.

A lot of website owners are only going to do what is best for them and to bring profit so I recommend that you should suggest to them and even give them resources on how they can set it up.

A lot of website owners are only going to do what is best for them and to bring profit so I recommend that you should suggest to them and even give them resources on how they can set it up.

I live in a country where PayPal is not supported and this making things quite hard for me. I have to request someone else to collect payments for me and this could be a tough process.

I live in a country where PayPal is not supported and this making things quite hard for me. I have to request someone else to collect payments for me and this could be a tough process.
if PayPal is not supported in your country I think cryptocurrency can be a very good option. Cryptocurrency is only a bad option for people who lives in India because there is 30% tax.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, most forums tends to have different method of paying there workers. But I think most of the ones I comes across is the PayPal method of payment, because is easy

The best thing is to approach the customers support and explained the situation to them. They'll gladly help to solve the problem. It has happened to alot of people in the past and when they explain the issue to the customer support, a solution was found.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, most forums tends to have different method of paying there workers. But I think most of the ones I comes across is the PayPal method of payment, because is easy
the reason is because PayPal is one of the most popular is not the most popular payment gateway online. A lot of people around the world actually makes use of it except for a few.

I joined a paid to post forum sometimes around last year and the only payment processor that was accepted on that platform was paypal and I had to write the owner of the website to add alternative ways to request for payment but he declined. The owner of the website has the right to choose the mode of payment he wants on his platform.

the reason is because PayPal is one of the most popular is not the most popular payment gateway online. A lot of people around the world actually makes use of it except for a few.
Yes that's the fact about it, the PayPal method of payment is one of the nice method of payment, most people tends to prefer PayPal method of payment than other methods of payment, I also like that.

Yes that's the fact about it, the PayPal method of payment is one of the nice method of payment, most people tends to prefer PayPal method of payment than other methods of payment, I also like that.
Yes, it is very easy to transfer money from PayPal to another because you just have to make use of emails. I think it is one of the major reasons people prefer using it.

Yes, it is very easy to transfer money from PayPal to another because you just have to make use of emails. I think it is one of the major reasons people prefer using it.
Yes you're right by saying this, I believe if you want to use the earliest and simplest method of payment, just use the PayPal method of payment. Even though Is not available in some countries. I don't know about your country.

The website uses a mode of payment that suit the owner's style and it is pertinent note that such platforms through note that he chooses the payment processor that he feels will be suitable for him to make payment quickly.

You could use the site's marketplace section and post your request. You might get a member willing to send you the payment you need in that payment method. But first make sure the site allows you to donate the money to other users.

During the current age when cryptocurrencies are being used, I think that money making websites should opt to make payments through cryptocurrencies and not rely entirely on PayPal.

Yes you're right by saying this, I believe if you want to use the earliest and simplest method of payment, just use the PayPal method of payment. Even though Is not available in some countries. I don't know about your country.
PayPal is supported in my country but not fully. There are still people making use of it is to make transactions on the internet. There are also a lot of other alternatives.

PayPal is supported in my country but not fully. There are still people making use of it is to make transactions on the internet. There are also a lot of other alternatives.
I see different people using PayPal in my country despite the fact that it was restricted.
Most of them are using international telephone number to receive verifications from PayPal and it could be detrimental.

Wow that's great news, I believe PayPal method of payment is one of the good and greatest method of payment, I believe most people like this method of payment, because it's easy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back