What's new

How To Request For An Alternative Payment Method On A Money Making Site?

To request an alternative payment method on a money-making site, you will need to contact the site's customer support team. You can typically do this through the site's "Contact Us" page or by sending an email to their designated support email address. When making the request, be sure to provide your account information and specify which alternative payment method you would like to use. It's also helpful to include any relevant documentation or proof of identity if required by the site. If the site does not provide an alternative payment method, you will need to use the payment methods that are available.

Each site has a specific payment method they make use of and it is usually listed, so before joining a site, i believe it would be wise to find out if you are okay with the payment methods first before joining. Then in situations where you are already an active member in the site, you can discuss with the admin.

My first online work was unpaid because the company paid via paypal and back them I did not have access to paypal. I don't think you can ask for alternative payment from most of the money sites.
It is not possible to ask the company to incorporate an alternative payment processor if the owner of the company is not interested.
You just have to accept what the website is giving.

I see different people using PayPal in my country despite the fact that it was restricted.
Most of them are using international telephone number to receive verifications from PayPal and it could be detrimental.
It is not against their terms and conditions. I also have a PayPal account I have not been using for a while. But the only restriction is that there is limit to the amount of money you can receive.

Actually sometimes it depends on that particular site policies concerning payment mode. a member is allowed to express his feelings when not favoured with the payment mode.

A lot of earning sites now add cryptocurrency as a means of payment. They usually do it if the demand is high enough. You can also ask for it directly, it won't hurt if they say no, at least they know that people will like other alternatives.

One way you could go about this is to contact the administrator of the earning site as they are the only ones that can effect such change. Alternatively, you could reach out to a member to see if you both can strike a deal.
This is the best approach to take because if you contact the administrator, you will introduce the the payment processor that you think would suit you and the decision is left for him to take.

A lot of earning sites now add cryptocurrency as a means of payment. They usually do it if the demand is high enough. You can also ask for it directly, it won't hurt if they say no, at least they know that people will like other alternatives.
Yeah, this is actually very true. The number of people requesting for cryptocurrency payment on several websites is high. I believe PayPal and crypto and the two most used payment methods online.

This is the best approach to take because if you contact the administrator, you will introduce the the payment processor that you think would suit you and the decision is left for him to take.
You're right about that because they are mostly the ones that can do something about that but the truth is that most times they would insist on using they original payment method and not adding an extra to it. So you could turn to members on the site.

You're right about that because they are mostly the ones that can do something about that but the truth is that most times they would insist on using they original payment method and not adding an extra to it. So you could turn to members on the site.
sometimes the convenience of the website owner is another thing that should be put into consideration. May be he or she may not be comfortable in paying with a particular method or processor.

Wow that's great news, I believe PayPal method of payment is one of the good and greatest method of payment, I believe most people like this method of payment, because it's easy.

Since PayPal is not available in many places, many people have no option but to use other payment systems. There are many other cool payment systems such as Skrill.

Since PayPal is not available in many places, many people have no option but to use other payment systems. There are many other cool payment systems such as Skrill.
PayPal is a foremost payment gateway that most of the platforms would want to use basically because of it interesting features and its high security standards, but there is so many other beautiful payment gateways that could be adopted and examples are payeer and perfectmoney.

That's a good question. I know with Fiverr they allowed you to use PayPal, direct deposit, and they had their own card option through Payoneer. I only use PayPal these days, but I know with some sites they will work through your bank.

I don't know of alternatives to PayPal outside of the US though.

I have actually not used skrill to receive money from any website before online. But I've been hearing about it and I think it is good. But I would prefer cryptocurrency payment option over any kind of other alternative to PayPal.

sometimes the convenience of the website owner is another thing that should be put into consideration. May be he or she may not be comfortable in paying with a particular method or processor.
Then they should make arrangements to pay through a method that's acceptable worldwide. I don't think using a payment processor like PayPal is because they don't have access to other payment processors.

Then they should make arrangements to pay through a method that's acceptable worldwide. I don't think using a payment processor like PayPal is because they don't have access to other payment processors.
That may be actually true. There are so many payment processors supported around the world and one of the most popular seems to be cryptocurrency which is actually accessible to so many people.

When it comes to making money online, there are many people who might be concerned about payment method. There are many websites that pay through PayPal only and they do not wish to add other payment systems at all! What can be done in order to request for an alternative payment method?
There are many online earning websites which have the only one payment method There are many countries where paypal facility is not available.so need more than one alternate payment method So that people living in other under devolped countries can also benefit from it.

A lot of website owners are only going to do what is best for them and to bring profit so I recommend that you should suggest to them and even give them resources on how they can set it up.
You are right, members should suggest some alternative ways or several payment methods to website owners and they should use them because not everyone can use one certain payment method.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back