What's new

How To Request For An Alternative Payment Method On A Money Making Site?

Me I prefer using Cryptocurrency as a medium of payment for me. Most international payments method like PayPal is not available in my country.
Moreso, Cryptocurrency is very fast and I am sure of receiving my payment in time.
That's the same, most of the time i prefer to receive my payment on cryptocurrency an save it on stable coin's like usdt, that's what I use to do after I get my pay out.

That's the same, most of the time i prefer to receive my payment on cryptocurrency an save it on stable coin's like usdt, that's what I use to do after I get my pay out.
Yes, Saving it on stable coin like USDT is the best thing to do, especially for us that reside in Third tier countries, We always experience currency crash against the dollar, That is the best way to protect your self from deflation of the currency.

Using the usdt is a very good idea but it is a coin that comes with huge transaction fee and that is why most of the platforms will not consider using it but it is a stable coin.

Well, the main problem with Tether currency is the fact that its transaction fees is incredibly high. Even the Tron blockchain's fee is also very high. This makes it impossible for many people to use Tether,.

Yes, Saving it on stable coin like USDT is the best thing to do, especially for us that reside in Third tier countries, We always experience currency crash against the dollar, That is the best way to protect your self from deflation of the currency.
Yes you are right sir, I think that's just the best thing to do, if you are looking for a way to save up your money online you can decide to save up on stable coin's, it's sounds cool.

Yes you are right sir, I think that's just the best thing to do, if you are looking for a way to save up your money online you can decide to save up on stable coin's, it's sounds cool.
Yes, It does sir..
I believe if you do not intend using the money right away then there is no need keeping it in your bank account.
You can easily save it up IN USDT, and you can even stake it to earn interest on it pending till when you would need it.

Yes, It does sir..
I believe if you do not intend using the money right away then there is no need keeping it in your bank account.
You can easily save it up IN USDT, and you can even stake it to earn interest on it pending till when you would need it.

There are many problems with USDT. The fees of USDT is incredibly high. In fact, almost all the versions of USDT have a really high fees and this could have a huge effect on people who send and receive USDT.

I think that it will be possible to write to the support service of a certain site where you work and if you are not satisfied with the payment method, then ask them to add the Desired e-wallet. but will they add it is a question.

I think that it will be possible to write to the support service of a certain site where you work and if you are not satisfied with the payment method, then ask them to add the Desired e-wallet. but will they add it is a question.
You have made a very good point because there's no crime in writing to the support service or creating a support ticket to back up your claims on the type of payment gateways that you like.

Yes, It does sir..
That's exactly what I'm saying sir, I keep most of my earnings on stable coin's like usdt, this will help you in terms of savings up your money, an a lot of things more.

There are many problems with USDT. The fees of USDT is incredibly high. In fact, almost all the versions of USDT have a really high fees and this could have a huge effect on people who send and receive USDT.
Yes, USDT has its own problems also.
But the fees is not that high, The fees you pay is highly dependent by the network you intend to use.
If you use the TRC-20 network, it is actually more cheaper than the rest.

Thanks a lot sir, but what asset do you think we can save our money on, I have been spending a lot of money on transactions fees with Usdt, it really sucks.

For me I prefer payment methods like cryptocurrencies, this is the best option I use to receive my earnings online, I have never encountered any issues using it.
same here, if you are from a low tier country i don't think you'll have any option other than cryptocurrency, a lot of people are making money with cryptocurrencies online.

Sometimes it is difficult knowing how to approach something like wanting a money-making site to take into consideration another payment method other than PayPal. The best method I have found that tends to work and look professional is to either ask on the community forum if they have one or a section to make suggestions. Some of them have an area where you can make suggestions such as payment methods. Another would be to ask the owner/admin of the site in question if they would consider another payment method and what it is. Many will consider it and even add it if there is enough interest in it. Can never hurt to ask though.
I don't think asking for an alternative payment method from site you're working for is hard. I had requested for an alternative payment method before a platform I used to sell my digital product. What I did is to sent an email to them explaining why I need the alternative payment method.

For one to able to request for an alternative payment method on money making sites, one could send a direct message to the owner of the sites or other admins on the site.

One thing I noticed with most of the platform nowadays is that they don't have a nice withrawal method, that's what is hindering some people from working on some of the platforms online.

Back then in the olden days , the normal way of getting payment is through PayPal and also liberty reserve , but most people were not opportuned to work online because their PayPal is not supporting their country , but since the emergence of crypto currency, online workers has been increasing daily .

I think that in terms of requesting another means of payment you can discuss it with the administrator of the site in question, for example if you do not have access to PayPal which is usually the case in many level 3 countries, there are certain websites with a flexible administrator that will not have problems with it, others will not do it and will adjust only to the payment method they offer and will not give you the benefit, so if you do not have access to the payment method that they offer, better look for another website to earn money.

When it comes to making money online, there are many people who might be concerned about payment method. There are many websites that pay through PayPal only and they do not wish to add other payment systems at all! What can be done in order to request for an alternative payment method?

You can actually request for another alternative means of payment from the website owner and hope that he is the kind of person that is willing to offer you another alternative to receive your payment because once he disagrees to any other alternative, you don't have any choice but to make use of what he offers.

Money-making site may have its own procedures and policies for handling payment method requests. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the specific guidelines provided by the site you are using, seek guidance from the customer service representative or the administrative staffs.

the reason is because PayPal is one of the most popular is not the most popular payment gateway online. A lot of people around the world actually makes use of it except for a few.

It is actually as a result of a lot of people who use PayPal to carry out scam and other financial fraud is the reason why PayPal bans their services in some certain countries to prevent them from using their platform to carry out scam or criminal activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back