What's new

How To Request For An Alternative Payment Method On A Money Making Site?

Yes, it is always very important to suggest an alternative payment method two owners of websites. they also have to make decisions based on their own convenience because some payment methods are not supported everywhere.
For everyone to be happy on a particular platform, there is need to reach a particular understanding on the payment processor to be accepted and the one that is also suitable for the members.

Yes, it is always very important to suggest an alternative payment method two owners of websites. they also have to make decisions based on their own convenience because some payment methods are not supported everywhere.
Suggesting an alternative payment method would only be accepted by the owners of the website if he likes the payment processor you suggested, if otherwise, he would not accept the payment processor that you are introducing to him.

It is not against their terms and conditions. I also have a PayPal account I have not been using for a while. But the only restriction is that there is limit to the amount of money you can receive.

So, in what country do you live? There are many people who live in countries where they can send PayPal cash, but they cannot receive money in their accounts.

Suggesting an alternative payment method would only be accepted by the owners of the website if he likes the payment processor you suggested, if otherwise, he would not accept the payment processor that you are introducing to him.
Yeah, that is actually the simple truth. If the payment platform is convenient for them they can accept it but if it is not convenient they have no other option than to reject. The legitimacy of the payment platform is also one of the things that they put into consideration.

I think the individual can just create a thread about it and I am sure that some other people will go with him and also follow his idea. It is possible for the admin to look into what the person wants.

You can just have a private chat with the admin of the website and ask him if it is possible for him to offer an alternative mode of payment. So it will tell you if it is possible to do so or not.

So many people would love to receive payment in cryptocurrency and it is a pity that a plethora of website on the internet wouldn't want to accept crypto as one of its payment processor.

Well one can only ask for an alternative of payment method in any forum or site only when there is an option for alternatives or he or she has discussed with the admin and the admin gives the right.

Well one can only ask for an alternative of payment method in any forum or site only when there is an option for alternatives or he or she has discussed with the admin and the admin gives the right.
It is possible to request for change or addition of a payment processor on a platform but it will come to limelight if the owner of the platform see reasons in the payment processor you are introducing.

It's better you first check all the payment methods of any sites before embarking or starting any work on the start so that you won't workon the site and you're unable to withdrawal your money

You can just have a private chat with the admin of the website and ask him if it is possible for him to offer an alternative mode of payment. So it will tell you if it is possible to do so or not.
Yeah, I think this is a very good suggestion. There are some admins that can be very considerate and they will put your opinion into consideration if it is comfortable for them.

It's better you first check all the payment methods of any sites before embarking or starting any work on the start so that you won't workon the site and you're unable to withdrawal your money
That is right. I always do that before working in a new site. I make sure that I have a way of withdrawing the money that I will earn. If I am not able to use any of their payment processors, I just pass.

It is not so difficult to request for alternative method to receive payment from a particular platform. All you need to do is to send a mail to the owners of the website and expect a positive feedback.

It is very correct that it is not
It is not so difficult to request for alternative method to receive payment from a particular platform. All you need to do is to send a mail to the owners of the website and expect a positive feedback.
It is not difficult to introduce another payment processor to a platform but the judgement is in the hands of the owners on whether to absorbed the payment processor or not.

It is very correct that it is not
It is not difficult to introduce another payment processor to a platform but the judgement is in the hands of the owners on whether to absorbed the payment processor or not.
That's cleverly worded because I did not see any difficulty in introducing a payment processor to a portal . It is never a do-or-die affair because if it is not accepted , you move on.

Well it is not easy to look for an alternative of anything most especially when it comes to money stuff, that is why any good site will try by all means to tell you the only method available.

Well it is not easy to look for an alternative of anything most especially when it comes to money stuff, that is why any good site will try by all means to tell you the only method available.
That is right. In fact, the site owners find it really hard to have several payment methods. Most of them prefer to stick to one or two that they are most confident about.

That is right. In fact, the site owners find it really hard to have several payment methods. Most of them prefer to stick to one or two that they are most confident about.
The major reason why they prefer to stick with the payment processor that they are they found convenient is they look into the security of the payment system to adopt.

Most earning sites have their rules and guidelines governing the operation of the websites. On most cases the users or members for the members of the site can't do anything about that other than sticking to the rules of the site.

Yes and once you can not go according to there payment method and they later do not pay you, then it is not there fault because they have state it clearly for you before starting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back