What's new

How To Request For An Alternative Payment Method On A Money Making Site?

You are right, members should suggest some alternative ways or several payment methods to website owners and they should use them because not everyone can use one certain payment method.
I have seen platforms that members suggested certain payment processors and it was adopted and I have seen owners of websites that never listened to their members but they decided to stick with the payment processor that suits them.

That may be actually true. There are so many payment processors supported around the world and one of the most popular seems to be cryptocurrency which is actually accessible to so many people.
If cryptocurrency was actually used in the way and manner that PayPal is used then I would really be earning my full time income online without even having to learn a skill or market one.

If cryptocurrency was actually used in the way and manner that PayPal is used then I would really be earning my full time income online without even having to learn a skill or market one.
It seems you're very confident on some platforms where you could earn reasonably without involving in any skill but there are people who you can take their PayPal account and you can use it to receive funds because that is what so many online workers are also doing if they can't receive PayPal money.

It seems you're very confident on some platforms where you could earn reasonably without involving in any skill but there are people who you can take their PayPal account and you can use it to receive funds because that is what so many online workers are also doing if they can't receive PayPal money.
That would be trusting someone you really don't know online and I would say that it would really be very risky. I would only do such a thing if it were offline but online? I don't think so.

That would be trusting someone you really don't know online and I would say that it would really be very risky. I would only do such a thing if it were offline but online? I don't think so.
Most of the people you meet online are strangers except if you have been in a close relationship for a very long time and you are able to exchange words and understand each othe. That is when you can entrust them with financial commitment.

Most of the people you meet online are strangers except if you have been in a close relationship for a very long time and you are able to exchange words and understand each othe. That is when you can entrust them with financial commitment.
It would really be something that looks like a bad idea. I think the administrator of this very forum have complained about a well known member who ran away with the forum money just because the admin mistakenly sent more money than is appropriate to him.

It would really be something that looks like a bad idea. I think the administrator of this very forum have complained about a well known member who ran away with the forum money just because the admin mistakenly sent more money than is appropriate to him.
That is erroneous and such a member should be held responsible but this is online activities where you do not know each other's physical address and that is why it is difficult to deal with online activities legally.

That is erroneous and such a member should be held responsible but this is online activities where you do not know each other's physical address and that is why it is difficult to deal with online activities legally.
That's the thing. A member here that's always interactive and even helping people make withdrawals through cryptocurrency, earned the members trust but as soon as that happened, he logged out with the forums money ad people's money too.

It is important to trust someone to some extent before he could be entrusted with some financial commitment . This is also applicable to offline activities but mostly online activities needs more attention.

It is important to trust someone to some extent before he could be entrusted with some financial commitment . This is also applicable to offline activities but mostly online activities needs more attention.
To an extent, yes. Completely? No. Infact I don't think you can trust someone to an extent, it's either you trust someone or you don't and I think when business is involved, it would be for the best to go with the second option.

Well it will be great to request for a particular payment method but it hasn't been like that.
Most of the site decide on a specific method of payment which can not be changed.

Well the only way I know that one can ask for an alternative way of payment method online is by trying to convince the admin himself to such alternative or else it can not work.

You are right, members should suggest some alternative ways or several payment methods to website owners and they should use them because not everyone can use one certain payment method.
I think that is actually how it works on so many websites. I have been on website where the members have the opportunity to suggest alternative payment methods for the owners and they implemented it.

When it comes to making money online, there are many people who might be concerned about payment method. There are many websites that pay through PayPal only and they do not wish to add other payment systems at all! What can be done in order to request for an alternative payment method?
There are some platforms that do not offer an alternative method of making of receiving payment, that is why it is important you do your own research before transacting on any platform

I think that is actually not an excuse for you not to make reasonable amount of money online. There are still other alternatives you can receive your payment apart from cryptocurrency.

There are many channels that this Is done
Some sites have logs for dropping your suggestion while at times you may directly message the administrator of your forum to tell him your request

It is not against their terms and conditions. I also have a PayPal account I have not been using for a while. But the only restriction is that there is limit to the amount of money you can receive.
So sorry for the inconveniences, I think it's not only you that is restricted, likewise my country here, it even reach the level whereby you can't use PayPal. It was totally banned in my country.

I think that is actually how it works on so many websites. I have been on website where the members have the opportunity to suggest alternative payment methods for the owners and they implemented it.
This is great, I also think that members should have the right to suggest alternative payment options for the owner to withdraw their money as they want.

It is very simple because most of these sites offers multiple payment options and you could just go straightway to choose the one you like. I prefer cryptocurrencies than the rest though.

This is great, I also think that members should have the right to suggest alternative payment options for the owner to withdraw their money as they want.
Yes, it is always very important to suggest an alternative payment method two owners of websites. they also have to make decisions based on their own convenience because some payment methods are not supported everywhere.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back