What's new

Have you turned away clients for unusual reasons?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are completely different cases in which the seller can refuse to sell a certain product to the buyer. For example, I had a case when a man decided to buy food in my mini restaurant and he bought it and I saw that when he started eating at his table he put a hair there and then came to get something for free or return the money and I did it but when I saw a week later, I immediately refused to sell it to him

There are completely different cases in which the seller can refuse to sell a certain product to the buyer. For example, I had a case when a man decided to buy food in my mini restaurant and he bought it and I saw that when he started eating at his table he put a hair there and then came to get something for free or return the money and I did it but when I saw a week later, I immediately refused to sell it to him

Whenever I run any kind of business, I would make sure that I never turn down my clients ever. The fact remains that if the client acts in a really bad manner, then I may turn them down or avoid them. This has also happened to me in the past where a client behaved in such a manner.

I've been very fortunate with my business customers online and offline. They've never given me any reason to turn them away. This have made it possible for me to take advantage of selling abundantly to them and make more profit.

I've been very fortunate with my business customers online and offline. They've never given me any reason to turn them away. This have made it possible for me to take advantage of selling abundantly to them and make more profit.

There should not be any reason for a person to turn down the client except in a very few cases. I have encountered many people who wanted to take advantage of situation. I never entertained them in the first place. They may feel entitled and this is not how businesses are conducted.

I've turned one customer away in the past with the way that he was acting reluctant to pay up for an order that was meant to be delivered to him. It was not easy selling that order to another, but it was a decision that I don't regret till today.

I've turned one customer away in the past with the way that he was acting reluctant to pay up for an order that was meant to be delivered to him. It was not easy selling that order to another, but it was a decision that I don't regret till today.
A customer who doesn't want to be upfront in making payment for the product he wants to buy isn't ready for him to be considered a serious. I wouldn't give any of my customers any high priority if they refuse to pay.

When I was doing graphics design for one company, I had to do these. It was because of him that I made this decision, on the norms I don't do this. The fact that I was not the only staff doing graphics there made my decisions stand firm as my boss said he could meet another colleague of mine for his work.

His character sucks, he will be like do this, do that, man your not competent, my friend I want this to be like this on the process of making it the way he wanted, boooom he changed his mind don't do it that way again, do it this way, sorry change this I made a mistake says he. After the whole stress he will say start again I don't accept this. But you were sitting right close to me instructing on your satisfaction, now your saying start afresh. Like I told you guys his charact sucks.

Next time he came, I took it easy on him by just saying Sorry, I can't work for you, for me I don't rant with customer as not to make him feel as am chasing him away.

A customer who doesn't want to be upfront in making payment for the product he wants to buy isn't ready for him to be considered a serious. I wouldn't give any of my customers any high priority if they refuse to pay.

Well, in many cases, the business may demand advanced payments and this is understandable depending on the circumstances. In many cases, the customer may try to get really personal and this may be a bad sign. In such cases, they may also get turned down.

Well, in many cases, the business may demand advanced payments and this is understandable depending on the circumstances. In many cases, the customer may try to get really personal and this may be a bad sign. In such cases, they may also get turned down.
If I wanted to buy anything, I would make payment after I've been convinced by what the business is selling to me. Thus, it's how I expected any of my own customers to behave when they want to buy from me. If they don't, we don't have any business to do together.

There are some customers you are going to have and with the way they behave, you will know that it is unlikely for you to sell anything to them. This is because they are not there to buy from your business but to frustrate you and our business.

Whenever I encounter this kind of customers, I will simply turn down whatever they are trying to do and focus on customers that will actually buy from me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back