How profitable is Monero mining ?

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have any prior knowledge of monero and how its mined?
I read a couple of articles online about monero mining.
People claim to mine using this coin using their personal computers.
In my opinion, all cryptocurrency mining can't be profitable in an environment with high electricity charges.

It is very possible that Monero is easier to mine because the value is not high but because it is mostly termed as privacy coins people don't focus their attention on it except for scammers

I think based on my research monero mining is profitable and you can easily mine them , but if there is too much cost on electricity you could use solar panel

Monero is one of the cryptocurrency that is easier to mine . The major challenge with Mining it is that it is a private coin , and most government do not give permissions for it to be mined in the country.

I don't know how profitable is the monero mining because I have not invest in it before but I was told that the government did not give permission.

Yes you are right now almost of cryptocurrencies are not profitable because of the electricity cost and also because of the difficulty to find block. But about the Monero XRM, the HTC mobile company manufacture has created a HTC Mobile Phone Monero (XMR) mining exclusively to mine just Monero.

Monero mining may be profitable, but personally I don't know how it works, am yet to try it, but I will" soon to find out how it works experience is the best teacher and that's through it's only when you pass through a difficult situation that you can explain more better.

Mining Monero isn't beneficial as of now with the mining equipment hashrate of 4,200.00 H/s, power expenses, and pool/support charges gave.however the blockchain is constantly growing and the Monero difficulty increase and decreases over time based on the network hashrate

Monero is one of the cryptocurrency that is simpler to mine . The significant test with Mining it is that it is a private coin , and most government don't give authorizations for it to be mined in the country.

Monetize isn’t benifical as of now with the mining equipment has rate of 42000 hs power expenses and pool the significant test charges have.however the blockchain is constantly growing and the monero difficulty increases and decreases over time based the network hash rates

Do you have any prior knowledge of monero and how its mined?
I read a couple of articles online about monero mining.
People claim to mine using this coin using their personal computers.
In my opinion, all cryptocurrency mining can't be profitable in an environment with high electricity charges.
Not right now. Mining Monero is not profitable at this time with the mining hardware hashrate of 4,200.00 H/s, electricity costs, and pool / maintenance fees provided
The current block reward is about 1.65 XMR and a new block is mined about once every 2 minutes. That means that in any 10 minute period (an amount of time equal to one BTC block) approximately 8 XMR are mined.

I think based on my research monero mining is profitable and you can easily mine them , but if there is too much cost on electricity you could use solar panel
Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.
I think you should consider twitter because when you start getting more re tweet on your twitter page , you would get more client to your page i think. So i would consider twitter for marketing i think , before considering facebook and others i think , and most people of high class use it to promote their brands

There are many people in here who are claiming that Monero is "easier" to mine because it has a low value. However, the fact of the matter is that it is not that easy to mine because it has a very high difficulty that is constantly increasing by time. Moreover, the value of monero is not that low as many people has suggested, so it is not that easy to mine as many people erroneously claim.

I have not herd about monero before and i dont know how it works. One thing i can be sure of is that the price of monero cannot be compared to the price of a Bitcoin. Bitcoin still remains the most valued crypto currency for now. If it's easy to mine Monero i don't mind giving it a try just to see how it works.
Post automatically merged:

I have not herd about monero before and i dont know how it works. One thing i can be sure of is that the price of monero cannot be compared to the price of a Bitcoin. Bitcoin still remains the most valued crypto currency for now. If it's easy to mine Monero i don't mind giving it a try just to see how it works.

Post automatically merged:

Monero is also a kind of crytocurrency but it is might not be as popular as Bitcoin. I remember the price of monero going down at a large scale a few years ago. The fact is that it might not be so easy to mine crytocurrencies (including monero) because the difficulty level of monero is also high just like other cryptocurrencies. I remember mining monero using my old computer and it was not that profitable. This might be because I was using an old computer. You need a really good computer network in order to mine monero and only then you will be able to generate profits.

I have actually mined monero with my phone,and I knew what my phone suffered after the experience,it's not worth it at all, there is actually a monero mining forum were people will guide you on how to make the best use of monero.

I have actually mined monero with my phone,and I knew what my phone suffered after the experience,it's not worth it at all, there is actually a monero mining forum were people will guide you on how to make the best use of monero.

How much monero were you able to mine? I am pretty sure you were not able to mine a lot of monero. You cannot mine monero using your home computer if you do not have expensive and high-quality software, so I really do not think that you can mine monero using your phone (with low-end hardware).

I have not heard of this or know of this website, it operational conditions, rules and even how profitable it is because to engage in any business it is very important to know how profitable it is and how legit it is.

It is very possible that Monero is easier to mine because the value is not high but because it is mostly termed as privacy coins people don't focus their attention on it except for scammers

Just because the value of Monero is not high, this does not mean that it is easier to mine. Remember, the price of Dogecoin and other coin is lower than monero, yet they are difficult to mine. Moreover, monero has high difficulty levels and this makes it harder to mine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back