What's new

How profitable is Monero mining ?

The monero coin is not a popular one and hasn't gotten enough support so I do not even think one should even bother himself with mining the coin as it does not have much potentials.

I don't really know how profitable it can be because I have actually not heard about it before now. I think I will make some research to know if I can benefit from it.

Crypto mining with mobile phones, desktop devices isn't real mining, I don't pay attention to such tasks cos they're full of scam.

Crypto mining with mobile phones, desktop devices isn't real mining, I don't pay attention to such tasks cos they're full of scam.
That is what I believe too, I just imagine what makes some people believe they could use their phones to mine crypto currencies.

To me i just believe any bitcoin mining is just a waste of precious time because I’ve never see anyone that truly mine crypto and is able to withdraw freely

Do you have any prior knowledge of monero and how its mined?
I read a couple of articles online about monero mining.
People claim to mine using this coin using their personal computers.
In my opinion, all cryptocurrency mining can't be profitable in an environment with high electricity charges.
I am Just hearing about the Montero minning for the first time on this forum group, I beleive its not a scam and easyto mine for people not like the other minning sites that mormally scam people.

That is what I believe too, I just imagine what makes some people believe they could use their phones to mine crypto currencies.
Lol, those who are very accustomed to Cryptocurrency will come to understand that it is not possible that way cos Cryptocurrency uses hardware, electricity, green energy to mine.

Do you have any prior knowledge of monero and how its mined?
I read a couple of articles online about monero mining.
People claim to mine using this coin using their personal computers.
In my opinion, all cryptocurrency mining can't be profitable in an environment with high electricity charges.
I am certainly not an expert in that, but I know that monero mining is relatively easier and cheaper. I learnt it can even be mine with a personal computer. I wish you the best of luck should you want to go into it

Lol, those who are very accustomed to Cryptocurrency will come to understand that it is not possible that way cos Cryptocurrency uses hardware, electricity, green energy to mine.
I believe those so called mining sites are more of another online earninng opportunities that rewards participants for spending time on their websites.

I believe those so called mining sites are more of another online earninng opportunities that rewards participants for spending time on their websites.
Yes, especially those free mining sites, that rewards for visiting their platform daily. I can do those ones, but I don't fancy my chances via cloud mining site that requires deposit from me.

I have never mind this before and it looks almost something very unusual for people to have known about it and that is why it is strange as well to me

I have never heard of monero before but I mine some other coins like dogecoin. To tell you indeed, it consumes light. If not because we have a stable light and the charges is low, I wouldn't have been into it.

For those who have known about this, you can help us by lending a voice on how it works and how profitable it has been since you started

Yes, especially those free mining sites, that rewards for visiting their platform daily. I can do those ones, but I don't fancy my chances via cloud mining site that requires deposit from me.
I am someone who does not like anything that has to do with me depositing money before gaining as I am still looking for more money.

I dont really advise anyone to go into mini g, you would definately make more money here in bizdustry in one week that you would make in mining for a month except you have the sophisticated devices required for mining.

I have not tried mining monero, but I hear that mining monero is possible even on your personal computer because it does not require a lot of mining resources.

This opportunity was just available when the project was just starting and the community was not that big. It is still available right now but you are not going to be making so much money and you might just be wasting your time.

Even though I have not mined any coin before, but from what I have gathered so far, I think it is not that easy to mine crypto coins as it involves lot of tedious work. But I don't know if monero is still hard to mine like others. Maybe more research will help. It is just my opinion though.

So I did a quick research on crypto compare which revealed that in the current month monero mining has been on a negative and even closing in a - 7% in the previous week.

Cryptocurrencies are not economical due to the high cost of electricity as well as the challenge of finding blocks.
But with regard to the Monero XRM, the manufacturer of HTC mobile phones has developed an HTC Mobile Phone Monero (XMR) mining specifically to mine Monero.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back