What's new

How much you can earn from SerpClix?

I don't really know much about superclix but I believe is also a site to earn money online, for me I don't really have interest on paid to click sites there are waste of time to me.
from the reviews I've got about the platform I think it is a very legitimate platform. just like every other paid to click platform you will actually not be able to make much money from it. It is mostly recommended for newbies.

if you publish such books on Amazon Kindle you can actually make some good amount of money if you can position it well. Like I stated before you really need to be a professional to succeed.
Position it well like how ? I was just considering a situation that I have to write this book and format it to the desired file then post it for anyone to download after they have paid the tagged amount.

Earning only five dollars per month is way too low and goes a long way to show that working there is not worth the stress.

There are lots of alternatives that could be harnessed.

from the reviews I've got about the platform I think it is a very legitimate platform. just like every other paid to click platform you will actually not be able to make much money from it. It is mostly recommended for newbies.
Paid to click sites are not a good platforms to earn a considerable amount of money, if you are looking for a way to just earn something little you can definitely try it out, I know of a paid to click sites that pays $1 but it's really hard to be clicking boxes of ads.

Position it well like how ? I was just considering a situation that I have to write this book and format it to the desired file then post it for anyone to download after they have paid the tagged amount.
What I mean by positioning it well is using SEO and keyword research so that people will be able to see your book. Without that there is no way you can make a sale even if you have written a wonderful book.

What I mean by positioning it well is using SEO and keyword research so that people will be able to see your book. Without that there is no way you can make a sale even if you have written a wonderful book.
Yes , the possibility of me earning so much with the book I will write will be dependent on its quality . so in that case I will be forced to put all my effort to make sure I deliver the best content.

I have earn a lot of money serpclix is one of those website I have earn from but you need to have a downtime if you want to earn much money

Well I have heard of these particular platform sometimes ago but I have not given time for once to write it content so prracticall I have not earned a single kobo from these particular site.but I believe knowledge can be the best strategy.

Serplclix is a legit site and it is only one of the few Paid to click sites that pay through PayPal. However, the main issue is the fact that I am not sure if they pay all members from all the countries equally or not.

Yes , the possibility of me earning so much with the book I will write will be dependent on its quality . so in that case I will be forced to put all my effort to make sure I deliver the best content.
the quality of the book you are going to write is very important but it is not the only thing that will make it to be successful. You need to invest your time and money if possible to market it well. That is why keyword research is very important

Serplclix is a legit site and it is only one of the few Paid to click sites that pay through PayPal. However, the main issue is the fact that I am not sure if they pay all members from all the countries equally or not.
Since I didn't have interest on the platform , I have not bothered to research more about the country they are likely to pay the highest. The earning rate is quite lower that it doesn't worth my time for now.

I have earn a lot of money serpclix is one of those website I have earn from but you need to have a downtime if you want to earn much money
We'll I don't really understand what you mean by downtime, but it seems like you need to invest a certain amount of money before you can earn. Am I True?

the quality of the book you are going to write is very important but it is not the only thing that will make it to be successful. You need to invest your time and money if possible to market it well. That is why keyword research is very important

I think that when it comes to writing an e-book or even a regular book, you need to be careful with keywords. using any kind of keywords excessively will irritate the reader.

I think that when it comes to writing an e-book or even a regular book, you need to be careful with keywords. using any kind of keywords excessively will irritate the reader.
I don't think keyword has anything to do with how you write the book. Keyword means putting some words people are searching for in order to make it visible to potential buyers.

Serpclick is a paid to click platform and these are the platform I wouldn't want to concentrate on base on my previous past experience . One of the most prominent characteristics of these platform is a very low earning rates.

Serpclick is a paid to click platform and these are the platform I wouldn't want to concentrate on base on my previous past experience . One of the most prominent characteristics of these platform is a very low earning rates.
One of the major reason why I would like to work on platforms like this, is because of the low payout. I find out that it will amount to a total waste of time working on such platforms.

This a paid to click sites yo earn money online, I don't really know any strategy that will help you earn a extra income but one thing about PTC site's is that before you can earn you need to upgrade your account.

One of the major reason why I would like to work on platforms like this, is because of the low payout. I find out that it will amount to a total waste of time working on such platforms.

I guess that Serpclix must be a high paying site because they pay through PayPal and no other PTC site uses PayPal, so I just assume that they might have a better pay rate as compared to other sites.

I guess that Serpclix must be a high paying site because they pay through PayPal and no other PTC site uses PayPal, so I just assume that they might have a better pay rate as compared to other sites.
I have heard a lot of reviews about this particular app but it is definitely not the one that I would choose myself because I do not like to work on paid to click apps.

It is not only you alone but other people are not particularly interested in the platform . Most of them will asked that you paid a fee to upgrade your position. But even with that you will still have a hard time trying to make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back