What's new

How much you can earn from SerpClix?

It is really a good idea if you can combine many PTC sites to make money from because it will definitely amount to a reasonable amount at the end of the month if you are consistent.
It Is indeed a wonderful idea and I am giving it a try. what I'm going to do is that, i will give it out to my son to do the task and I will see what will come out of it at the end of the month.

Hi
I don’t think the payout per month is encouraging enough for me to take it seriously as another source of income. PTC sites in general are notorious when it comes to payments
Any website that pays $5 per month is actually not recommended for people who want to make tangible money online. Accept the task is very easy then I can consider it.

Hi
Any website that pays $5 per month is actually not recommended for people who want to make tangible money online. Accept the task is very easy then I can consider it.

Making $5 is ridiculous and not worth it at all. I am aiming to make at least $10 per day and I cannot even imagine working for a site that merely pays $5 per month!!

Hi
Even if the task is quite easy, I still probably would not consider it. My desire is to make $5 a day, and I don’t think working online with a payout of $5 per month necessarily moves the needle in that respect

Actually I have had little about these particular platform but I have not try to earned from it before and I don't really know how it works though I will love to know.

Actually I have had little about these particular platform but I have not try to earned from it before and I don't really know how it works though I will love to know.
The platform is a paid to click website and if you are willing to open an account with them , it is totally free and you will need to perform simple task to earn some point that could be converted to cash.

I've heard of this platform a few times, but I haven't taken the time to work on it because I believe it is not a trustworthy platform given the poor payout that is common.

It is really a good idea if you can combine many PTC sites to make money from because it will definitely amount to a reasonable amount at the end of the month if you are consistent.
It is true that the money made on PTC site is very small but if you combined so many of it and adding all the money together will amount to something reasonable at the end.

I have heard of the few people who make up to 50 cents from the platform on daily basis. I don't think it is an ideal way to make money because my experience with a lot of paid to click platforms is not pleasant. After 10 days i was not able to make even 50 cent on starclicks except you invest some money.
This is quite interesting in as much as one can be able to earn the minimum amount of 50 cent on a daily basis, but is the site still available or not, I want to know how it goes.

This is quite interesting in as much as one can be able to earn the minimum amount of 50 cent on a daily basis, but is the site still available or not, I want to know how it goes.
I don't know if the website is still available or not because I am no longer interested on such platforms again. I don't like platform that cannot give me up to $1 a day.

I don't know if the website is still available or not because I am no longer interested on such platforms again. I don't like platform that cannot give me up to $1
Yes its true that some of website who tends to be working earlier stops working, while there are some sites who tends to ban creating new account this days.

I don't know if the website is still available or not because I am no longer interested on such platforms again. I don't like platform that cannot give me up to $1 a day.
It will be a total waste of time working on the website that cannot give you just $1 in a day. That is why so many paid to post forums have been left by so many freelancers.

It will be a total waste of time working on the website that cannot give you just $1 in a day. That is why so many paid to post forums have been left by so many freelancers.
The first thing I consider before working on any platform is the amount I can earn on the platform on a daily basis.
If I noticed that the amount I can earn on the platform in a day is not encouraging, I wouldn't set up an account with them.

Yes its true that some of website who tends to be working earlier stops working, while there are some sites who tends to ban creating new account this days.
if a website bans creating of new accounts that means they no longer need a lot of people on their platform. It is better that way than banning people recklessly.

if a website bans creating of new accounts that means they no longer need a lot of people on their platform. It is better that way than banning people recklessly.
Yes for sure, I have seen allot of forums and website that always do that, but I think it will be better that they should notify people that they are no more accepting new registration than the unnecessary banning.

Even if the task is quite easy, I still probably would not consider it. My desire is to make $5 a day, and I don’t think working online with a payout of $5 per month necessarily moves the needle in that respect

I think that even $5 per day is also very low amount of cash because we know that it is simply not possible to survive with that amount of money today during financial crisis.

I think that even $5 per day is also very low amount of cash because we know that it is simply not possible to survive with that amount of money today during financial crisis.
I actually agree with your sentiments. I was using $5 for the sake of an example, but even that payment daily is minute in relation to the financial constraints one faces regularly. The economic landscape has also worsened which necessitates earning online income even more.

Yes for sure, I have seen allot of forums and website that always do that, but I think it will be better that they should notify people that they are no more accepting new registration than the unnecessary banning.
Yes, that is actually the truth. I have personally sustained some level of consistency on platforms I work on but I think banning people because of a slight mistake does not make sense. There should be some warnings.

Yes, that is actually the truth. I have personally sustained some level of consistency on platforms I work on but I think banning people because of a slight mistake does not make sense. There should be some warnings.
That is what so many platform does and forgotten that it is really impossible for you to be 100% perfect, we are humans and we are bound to make mistakes.

That is what so many platform does and forgotten that it is really impossible for you to be 100% perfect, we are humans and we are bound to make mistakes.
You may even make mistake and type something uncorrectly. even at that I think members should also try as much as possible to give high-quality responses in order to help the forum grow.
You may even make mistake and type something uncorrectly. even at that I think members should also try as much as possible to give high-quality responses in order to help the forum grow.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back