What's new

How much you can earn from SerpClix?

I have heard a lot of reviews about this particular app but it is definitely not the one that I would choose myself because I do not like to work on paid to click apps.

Despite the fact that Serpclix pays people through PayPal, I really doubt if they do pay a good amount of money as many paid to click sites usually pay little amount of cash to their customers. What sites do you usually work on?

Despite the fact that Serpclix pays people through PayPal, I really doubt if they do pay a good amount of money as many paid to click sites usually pay little amount of cash to their customers. What sites do you usually work on?
Most of the paid to click website does not pay very well. It is however very important to channel ones energy unlock productive channels. I prefer to work on paid to post forum than paid to play website.

Never got to earn anything from them and this is due to the fact that I usually see them as being a complete scam. I do not trust all these get paid to click on advertisement platforms at all.

Well I don't like serpclix because of low income and payment mood I believe it needs more credible hands and measures in dealing with it

i do not believe you can make so much money from serpclix as the opportunity there are limited and the pay is also very low. i also read some blog post and also watched reviews on youtube, i came to the conclusion that serpclix is not worth my time.

Earning Potential with Serpclix As mentioned before, the amount of money you can earn depends on the “ quality of your IP address “. This basically means the location from which you are accessing Google.

What's the site about? I'll still go do my research but a little more information is needed here. If it's a survey site, then I could know some simple hacks to get more surveys.

Most of the paid to click website does not pay very well. It is however very important to channel ones energy unlock productive channels. I prefer to work on paid to post forum than paid to play website.

Yes, I think that that PTC sites are a waste of time and energy. Almost all the PTC sites are scams and pyramid schemes. Therefore, I have never invested in such kind of sites after getting scammed by them.

Yes, I think that that PTC sites are a waste of time and energy. Almost all the PTC sites are scams and pyramid schemes. Therefore, I have never invested in such kind of sites after getting scammed by them.
The amount of payout you will get from PTC sites are not encouraging and as such , it will be very difficult to depend on such kind of income.
It is better to use your energy elsewhere.

I think I'm hearing about it for the first time. $5 in a whole month is not encouraging at all. It's tantamount to wasting one time. There are many websites that'll pay what is better than that. My advice is you should forget about the websites and look for better website.

I think I'm hearing about it for the first time. $5 in a whole month is not encouraging at all. It's tantamount to wasting one time. There are many websites that'll pay what is better than that. My advice is you should forget about the websites and look for better website.
Wasting my precious time on a website that will pay me $5 in a month is nothing but a waste of time.
I would prefer to Channel my energy somewhere else.

Wasting my precious time on a website that will pay me $5 in a month is nothing but a waste of time.
I would prefer to Channel my energy somewhere else.
the truth is that such amount of money is very small. $5 every month does not really make sense but what really matters is the level of work you are going to do on the website.

I earn from this site around $ 5 a month. Can anyone suggest strategy to earning more from this site?
I don’t think the payout per month is encouraging enough for me to take it seriously as another source of income. PTC sites in general are notorious when it comes to payments

the truth is that such amount of money is very small. $5 every month does not really make sense but what really matters is the level of work you are going to do on the website.
I wouldn't consider $5 as a very small amount of money if you have so many websites like this to execute task on a daily basis . If you can accumulate 20 of them, it translate to $100 in a month.

Any earning websites that pays their members with PayPal is not really good for me because PayPal is not working here in my country and that the reason why i normally check their mode of payment before in start work on it .

I don't even know how this work, well I am still looking forward to learn more if it is something I can make at least one dollars in a day. Following .
Likewise I, I don't know how it is and how one can do to earn money from the site, but I think one has to do research about it to know how to earn and benefit from it.

Likewise I, I don't know how it is and how one can do to earn money from the site, but I think one has to do research about it to know how to earn and benefit from it.
From the little information I gathered about the website, it seems that the website is still legitimate and still paying as at the time of dishing out this comment and it is worth trying out but the pay rate is too low.

The amount of payout you will get from PTC sites are not encouraging and as such , it will be very difficult to depend on such kind of income.
It is better to use your energy elsewhere.

I must say that PTC sites have never been the best way of making money. During the mid 2000s, many PTC sites were paying a few cents and even today they pay a few cents only.

I must say that PTC sites have never been the best way of making money. During the mid 2000s, many PTC sites were paying a few cents and even today they pay a few cents only.
It is true that PTC site is a sheer waste of the time but I am looking at something very important around the PTC sites and I think it will definitely work if I combined so many of it.

It is true that PTC site is a sheer waste of the time but I am looking at something very important around the PTC sites and I think it will definitely work if I combined so many of it.
It is really a good idea if you can combine many PTC sites to make money from because it will definitely amount to a reasonable amount at the end of the month if you are consistent.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back