What's new

How much you can earn from SerpClix?

I have not made any income from this platform because I have not used this platform before because it is a PTC site that I don't like working on due to the low payout.

I have heard of this platform severally but I have not taking out time to work on this platform because I think it is not a reliable platform because of the low payout that is seen around.

I have also heard of the platform but I have intentionally decided to just stay away from it. Are usually preferred platforms that I can be able to earn much and did not spend the whole of my day there without making anything

It is true that we can make something reasonable from serplix but the major thing need to be very careful of working on PTC sites because most of the payout very low.

I am just hearing about this platform for the first time, I don't really know how they earn from it though, but I will certainly make some more research about it to know how legit it is.

The site is very legit and I think they have some offerwalls which someone can complete task to earn more for me I think serpclix is just like ysense but ysense is very popular than them thou I have not started working on the site yet

One of the best ways of earning on this platform is to upgrade your membership so that at the end of the day you will have access to getting more amount on a daily basis.

One of the best ways of earning on this platform is to upgrade your membership so that at the end of the day you will have access to getting more amount on a daily basis.
so they have the upgrade option and I do beleive that it will be of great benefit to do that,but someone like me I have not try them yet but I do beleive that their service will be of great benefit to me if I join since I know how to get downline,one funny thing is that I dont know if they have others means which can complete offers and be earning,the site is still paying and I have seen new payout proof from them.

The best way to make money from the paid to click site is to get already for a membership upgrade and this is exactly what will make you earn something that is reasonable.

The best way to make money from the paid to click site is to get already for a membership upgrade and this is exactly what will make you earn something that is reasonable.
To upgrade you are going to make money seriously but I beleive that the best method is for you to rent a referral which can help you increase your earning and I do beleive that I may do this if am opportune to work on the site but now am busy with some other things.

I tried this site after hearing all positive reviews about it, how to make money most easily. I don't know how people are making even $1/day because I didn't have much luck, and after trying for a few days I just left it.

This this is the first time I am going to hear about the website. I tried to Google search about the website and I discovered that they are paying about 5 cents per click on the website. One thing is that website like this don't usually pay for a long period of time.

This is the first time I am also hearing about this platform. I hope it pays like bizdustry because to me this platform is one of the best paying platforms have come across. I don't know about the platform that is being talked about on this thread I hope it turns out good.

I don't even know how this work, well I am still looking forward to learn more if it is something I can make at least one dollars in a day. Following .

It doesn't look like one of those investment platform that is worth for one to even give it a try. It is best for individuals to seek out better opportunities that will enable them make better returns.

I have not been able to get satisfactory rating of the platforms by users. I believe the earning rate is somehow low and it's not something worth spending time and for now. Except they will choose to increase it later in the future.

To be honest I never used them so it is very hard for me to give feedback but looks very decent for me so I should try it and will come back with results, hopefully I will make some money.

I've also heard of SerpClix but I don't think any PTC site will pay $5 per month as all PTC sites have Standard fees and rewards. But I don't know for sure as some like it and some reject the site calling it Fraudulent. Somewhere 50% legal and 50% not It's hard to determine...

I have heard of the few people who make up to 50 cents from the platform on daily basis. I don't think it is an ideal way to make money because my experience with a lot of paid to click platforms is not pleasant. After 10 days i was not able to make even 50 cent on starclicks except you invest some money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back