What's new

How much you can earn from SerpClix?

Personally some of these platforms sound scamming for me. I dont so much going into something because someone has made benefits from it he may succeed and I may be scammed.

Yeah, that's true anyway. People may know about it but may actually not interested in making money from it. I also know someone who publishes books on Amazon and at the same time he writes for people.
Amazon is actually a nice place. But what if I may ask apart from ebooks, what other products ( digital product ) that can be sold in the platform to also make money ? Is it only ebooks that can be sold there ?

Amazon is actually a nice place. But what if I may ask apart from ebooks, what other products ( digital product ) that can be sold in the platform to also make money ? Is it only ebooks that can be sold there ?
there are also other products that can be sold there but I think it depends on your country of residence. In my country ebooks is actually the best at the moment.

there are also other products that can be sold there but I think it depends on your country of residence. In my country ebooks is actually the best at the moment.
Ok , since I have better understanding of how Forex can be traded, that means I can create an ebooks and teach people how to trade the forex market successfully without lost. I think this will be a great idea.

Ok , since I have better understanding of how Forex can be traded, that means I can create an ebooks and teach people how to trade the forex market successfully without lost. I think this will be a great idea.
If you are not yet a professional in forex trading it is not advisable that you create an ebook. But if you know you are a professional and makes consistent profit you can go ahead.

The major thing that I want to clarify on this paid to click website is if it is legitimate. We have trunks of paid to click website that are not paying their members.
That's very true, there are lots of paid to click sites that don't pay it's members but we also have the legit one's that pays, in my own opinion paid to click sites are just waste of time because even if you find a legit one's you'll not earn a decent amount of money.

That's very true, there are lots of paid to click sites that don't pay it's members but we also have the legit one's that pays, in my own opinion paid to click sites are just waste of time because even if you find a legit one's you'll not earn a decent amount of money.
The conclusion is that all the paid to click website are total waste of the time, nothing but a complete waste of the time except if you could upgrade to the premium membership which will allow you to gain access to more clicks to earn more.

I think that you should be looking so how you can learn a very good and on-demand skip. $5 a month is definitely not going to take you somewhere fun and you will not want to depend on it.

I have heard of this platform severally but I have not taking out time to work on this platform because I think it is not a reliable platform because of the low payout that is seen around.
Making $5 in a month is definitely very small. We have not just going to see how long it took him to get that and also the amount of time that he will have to invest before he can even stand a chance.

The conclusion is that all the paid to click website are total waste of the time, nothing but a complete waste of the time except if you could upgrade to the premium membership which will allow you to gain access to more clicks to earn more.
That's it, the premium membership is not a good idea aswell, remember we are taking about paid to post sites here, after making your payment the site might just disappear.
I earn from this site around $ 5 a month. Can anyone suggest strategy to earning more from this site?
Earning money from paid to click sites is really difficult, I don't think there's any strategy that will help you earn a extra income only if you want to upgrade to their vip.

Last edited:
That's it, the premium membership is not a good idea aswell, remember we are taking about paid to post sites here, after making your payment the site might just disappear.

Earning money from paid to click sites is really difficult, I don't think there's any strategy that will help you earn a extra income only if you want to upgrade to their vip.
Anyone who wants to make reasonable amount of money should not bother venturing into those kind of platforms because you will not make it something reasonable at the end of the day. It is better to focus your energy on more profitable things

If you are not yet a professional in forex trading it is not advisable that you create an ebook. But if you know you are a professional and makes consistent profit you can go ahead.
Not now actually , even if I have to create an ebooks, I have to finish my trading course and probably start earning reasonable amount of money with it. I just need something that will give me top rating.

Not now actually , even if I have to create an ebooks, I have to finish my trading course and probably start earning reasonable amount of money with it. I just need something that will give me top rating.
Okay, that's good. It is good for you to become a professional before you try to teach other people. If the ebook is so good you can make a lot of money with it.

Okay, that's good. It is good for you to become a professional before you try to teach other people. If the ebook is so good you can make a lot of money with it.
Yes , it will definitely be good because it will be from my own personal experience. Maybe that is how I can be able to generate passive income for myself with Amazon Kindle.

This is a paid to click website that pays very little for sure. To earn any substantial pay on sites of this nature you must upgrade your membership to VIP and have some direct referrals that will basically earn you a commission for their activity on the site.

This is a paid to click website that pays very little for sure. To earn any substantial pay on sites of this nature you must upgrade your membership to VIP and have some direct referrals that will basically earn you a commission for their activity on the site.
I always prefer to upgrade my membership on platforms like this so that I can earn something reasonable for myself. Once I confirmed that it's legitimate, upgrading to premium membership isn't my problem.

Anyone who wants to make reasonable amount of money should not bother venturing into those kind of platforms because you will not make it something reasonable at the end of the day. It is better to focus your energy on more profitable things
That's it, no need to waste your time on this kinds of platforms, I prefer paid to post sites like bizdustry than those kinds of site, you will spend lots of time and you will not earn anything tangible.

Yes , it will definitely be good because it will be from my own personal experience. Maybe that is how I can be able to generate passive income for myself with Amazon Kindle.
if you publish such books on Amazon Kindle you can actually make some good amount of money if you can position it well. Like I stated before you really need to be a professional to succeed.

The site is very legit and I think they have some offerwalls which someone can complete task to earn more for me I think serpclix is just like ysense but ysense is very popular than them thou I have not started working on the site yet.

The site is very legit and I think they have some offerwalls which someone can complete task to earn more for me I think serpclix is just like ysense but ysense is very popular than them thou I have not started working on the site yet.
I don't really know much about superclix but I believe is also a site to earn money online, for me I don't really have interest on paid to click sites there are waste of time to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back