What's new

How much you can earn from SerpClix?

The only thing that will determine how profitable the business will be is the quality of your content , not only the quality it must be something that people will be interested to read. Probably something that can solve people's problem. Consistency without customer satisfaction will still not be profitable.
Definitely, you must be very much focused on solving people's problem and that is one of the best ways of making money. People who write relationship books always make money because there are a lot of people around the world looking for relationships.

Definitely, you must be very much focused on solving people's problem and that is one of the best ways of making money. People who write relationship books always make money because there are a lot of people around the world looking for relationships.
That is one of the most lucrative niche most especially for people who are interested to post on Amazon Kindles. I know someone that writes content specifically on a relationship and post it on Amazon Kindle and I know how much he has made

That is one of the most lucrative niche most especially for people who are interested to post on Amazon Kindles. I know someone that writes content specifically on a relationship and post it on Amazon Kindle and I know how much he has made
A lot of people are very much interested in anything that contains relationship and that is why they will continue to buy it. But such niches are very competitive.

I earn from this site around $ 5 a month. Can anyone suggest strategy to earning more from this site?
Although I'm just hearing about it I'm sure it's one of those that sites that you waste all your time to earn very little at the end of the month. Earning $5 at the end of the month is too small for me

A lot of people are very much interested in anything that contains relationship and that is why they will continue to buy it. But such niches are very competitive.
Yes I think so , it is a competitive niche but at the same time it all depends on what you are trying to give out to people in the relationship book you are trying to write.. people are still making money with this, the competition shouldn't bother you

Serpclix is one the sites I joined that I didn't perform any task at. I don't know why I didn't take the serious when I joined. Well, may be because I don't fancy site that ask user to perform task like survey in order to make money. As for your question, play around the site. You'll surely understand.

Yes I think so , it is a competitive niche but at the same time it all depends on what you are trying to give out to people in the relationship book you are trying to write.. people are still making money with this, the competition shouldn't bother you
that it is competitive does not mean that you cannot make money from it because there are people making thousands of Dollars. There are sub-niches you can look into and make a lot of money from it.

With the name above I believe this paid to click sites, for me I don't really work on paid to click s sites I don't have any idea on how you can earn enough money there.

that it is competitive does not mean that you cannot make money from it because there are people making thousands of Dollars. There are sub-niches you can look into and make a lot of money from it.
Yes you can actually make money , that is not really a point of consideration. You just have to learn and follow up the normal procedure and you will succeed. You also have to understand that writing content and formatting it to the desired file needed to be viewed by any system is not easy.

I have spent the past couple of days trying to understand the website and everything just looks this organised so I am going to try to create an account to see how it is going to go.

Yes you can actually make money , that is not really a point of consideration. You just have to learn and follow up the normal procedure and you will succeed. You also have to understand that writing content and formatting it to the desired file needed to be viewed by any system is not easy.
constant learning is one of the best ways in which we can be very competitive currently on the internet. Of course she must learn how to format very well for you to be successful in the business.

constant learning is one of the best ways in which we can be very competitive currently on the internet. Of course she must learn how to format very well for you to be successful in the business.
Personally I wouldn't want to engage in this business. I do not want to post content on Amazon Kindle because the time and energy to engage in all those thing is not there. If I have to consider so many online business I am interested , I wouldn't focus any of them.

Personally I wouldn't want to engage in this business. I do not want to post content on Amazon Kindle because the time and energy to engage in all those thing is not there. If I have to consider so many online business I am interested , I wouldn't focus any of them.
Amazon Kindle publishing can actually be done by anyone at any time but it is not a platform in which you post content instead you upload ebooks written by you in order to make money.

Amazon Kindle publishing can actually be done by anyone at any time but it is not a platform in which you post content instead you upload ebooks written by you in order to make money.
I only know that people can use the platform to post ebooks and make money. I think it does not really matter if you are the one that is writing the ebook but as long as you are not copying other people's content..

I only know that people can use the platform to post ebooks and make money. I think it does not really matter if you are the one that is writing the ebook but as long as you are not copying other people's content..
Yeah, you can pay other people to write the ebooks for you and you can upload it. If you're copying from somewhere Amazon will delete the book and ban your account.

Yeah, you can pay other people to write the ebooks for you and you can upload it. If you're copying from somewhere Amazon will delete the book and ban your account.
Then those people you are paying , why can't they also write this book and put it on Amazon Kindles and start earning with it passively ? I understand that writers can be hired to do the writing but why can't they write and post it themselves.

With the name above I believe this paid to click sites, for me I don't really work on paid to click s sites I don't have any idea on how you can earn enough money there.
The major thing that I want to clarify on this paid to click website is if it is legitimate. We have trunks of paid to click website that are not paying their members.

Then those people you are paying , why can't they also write this book and put it on Amazon Kindles and start earning with it passively ? I understand that writers can be hired to do the writing but why can't they write and post it themselves.
You're funny. Do you think that everyone knows about Amazon Kindle or how to make money from it?. some people are focused on freelancing only and you simply pay them and they write for you.

You're funny. Do you think that everyone knows about Amazon Kindle or how to make money from it?. some people are focused on freelancing only and you simply pay them and they write for you.
Ok,I now understand. Probably so many people may not actually be interested in making money with Amazon Kindles , not that they don't know . As a writer who deals with content writing you will definitely comes across Amazon Kindles

Ok,I now understand. Probably so many people may not actually be interested in making money with Amazon Kindles , not that they don't know . As a writer who deals with content writing you will definitely comes across Amazon Kindles
Yeah, that's true anyway. People may know about it but may actually not interested in making money from it. I also know someone who publishes books on Amazon and at the same time he writes for people.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back