What's new

How much traffic do you usually get from one video ad?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you paid a YouTuber to promote your site, maybe you'll have them do an ad-read near the beginning or end of the video, or even in the middle. When you get your ad on a popular YouTubers account, how much traffic do you usually get from that? Is it a decent amount? Or does it depend on the video the ad is in?

I think such a feature exists on video notebook when ads are also added by random way to the PDF of the lesson because it takes screenshots randomly that could disturb if you are taking notes from youtube lesson.

Incoming traffic can vary a lot depending on the topic, number of subscribers and how hit the video is. It is always good to target mid and small level YouTubers for such promotion. They do well on the traffic as well as the budget. Google does not like traffic surges and that too from a single source. It is going to more damage than good.

I do not create video ads just for generating traffic, I create video ads for selling products and services. I have run video ads on multiple platforms and my main focus was selling my products and services. In my initial days, I did not get too many sales, bt these days, I get a good conversion rate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back