What's new

How much to charge for hourly work done online?

It all depends on how much hardship and efforts you put into your work. The harder the job is, the more money you should charge. Inflation is also a big reason why people charge more money now.
Not only that , when there is huge competition in platforms like fiverr people are likely to charge a bit lower for jobs just to keep on staying. If you are not willing to work , many people are very much interested to do so with the payment rate you rejected.

It really depends on the gigs you are offering to clients, there are no stable prices, it also depends on the quality of the services you are offering, the better they are, the more the money you ask for is.

It's only on freelancing sites that you can charge people for the time you are using to work on the job you are being given , and its always somehow difficult because its competetive .

There's no such thing as a formula to calculate how much one should charge for a service. It depends on the service, and how much effort and time put into the service.

The minimal amount, in my opinion, should be roughly $10 for a website where writers may get paid to write things like articles, freelance work, stories, etc.
Writing is a difficult skill that not everyone possesses.

Grammar is important because it takes time and requires mental effort.

I think in start according to the growth of your bussiness you will calculate per hour income and as bussiness grow faster increase per hour online service, you must endeavor to involve yourself personally to.

I know this will likely come down to what service you are offering and whether or not it is a skilled task or not, but generally speaking, how do you determine what you make per hour?

Is there a formula you can apply to any task that will be reasonable? I am not sure what to charge people online for services.
I think the clients and employers should be charged according to someone's skill and experience in the specific field because it is not fair to pay a beginner and an expert the same amount.

I think it depends on the kind of jobs you do online and it shouldn't be expected to be the same. it might be stressful working on some site but you can't just predict how much you should be paid online.

It really depends on the gigs you are offering to clients, there are no stable prices, it also depends on the quality of the services you are offering, the better they are, the more the money you ask for is
Yes, the kind of work you do online can actually depends the amount you can charge the person per hour, because writing content online online you know how much you charge and how much you can when doing other job online.

I know this will likely come down to what service you are offering and whether or not it is a skilled task or not, but generally speaking, how do you determine what you make per hour?

Is there a formula you can apply to any task that will be reasonable? I am not sure what to charge people online for services.
It will depend on the work you have to do and your targeted earning at the end. You also have to put into consideration the revenue they are generating before determining what you have to charge .

Not only that , when there is huge competition in platforms like fiverr people are likely to charge a bit lower for jobs just to keep on staying. If you are not willing to work , many people are very much interested to do so with the payment rate you rejected.

Many people compete with each other on Fiverr, but regardless of that, many people would still charge more money as compared to other people. This is because they might have more experience and better skills.

Online task or walks are too much time consuming so it depends upon the condition of online work that is easy or not easy that is time consuming or not that is stressable or not if that are easy then you should pay them or offer them $20 or 25 dollars for an hour.

Many people compete with each other on Fiverr, but regardless of that, many people would still charge more money as compared to other people. This is because they might have more experience and better skills.
Experience plays an important factors in determining the possibility of you making money on fiverr. Obviously people with much experience are definitely going to make money higher than others below

Experience plays an important factors in determining the possibility of you making money on fiverr. Obviously people with much experience are definitely going to make money higher than others below

Well, the more customers you have, the higher the chances are that many other customers will be attracted to you. This is because high number of customers mean that people value your services.

It depends on the kind of service you are offering, I have never seen myself in this kinds of situations but I believe this depends on the kind of business you guys are doing.

Well, the more customers you have, the higher the chances are that many other customers will be attracted to you. This is because high number of customers mean that people value your services.
Yes that is true and it is also a psychological marketing strategy. Personally I'll be very much interested to patronize a business organization with a huge number of other customers.

Yes that is true and it is also a psychological marketing strategy. Personally I'll be very much interested to patronize a business organization with a huge number of other customers.

Many customers refer other people to your business. When they refer others, your business expands. Having said that, I would offer discounts to customers who refer others to my business.

Many customers refer other people to your business. When they refer others, your business expands. Having said that, I would offer discounts to customers who refer others to my business.
It is a nice marketing strategy if you offer discounts to people that referred others to your business but mostly this is much more rampant in online business . it can't easily be done offline.

The amount you need to charge online depend on the particular websites you are working with online . For example it takes me up to three to four hours before i can make $1 daily on forum sites , but on survey site , you can make $1 within 15minutes

The amount you need to charge online depend on the particular websites you are working with online . For example it takes me up to three to four hours before i can make $1 daily on forum sites , but on survey site , you can make $1 within 15minutes
That's true, but for me it takes me 2 hrs everyday to earn a single dollar online, I think it depends on how fast you can type, the knowledge you are having also matters.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back