What's new

How much to charge for hourly work done online?

The amount to charge per hour depends totally on the type of job. You cannot charge the same fee for writing content and designing logo. Anything to consider Is the buck of the work. Some jobs are hectic and needs higher pay. Get in touch with professional and ask.
Absolutely.
Your charge should depend on the type of job involved. On upwork, I charge $10 per hour for editing and creating content. In some cases, a client even offers a higher pay.

If you work on freelance platforms, interested clients set the price according to the budget or the site's specified price.
That's why it's advisable to build your brand where you can begin to determine your own price.

I think personally it all depends on the level of work i am to put in,and that will altimately determine the price,because some job swould require you to do lots of research and that can be a whole lot of time in getting facts up for the job.
I think personally it all depends on the level of work i am to put in,and that will altimately determine the price,because some job swould require you to do lots of research and that can be a whole lot of time in getting facts and neccessary materials for the job.

Last edited:
The amount to be charged depends on the nature of the work been done, if it is a high skill task then people charge higher to offer those services, hourly charge ranges from 15$ or more.

It depends. I would think most people in the US would want a minimum of $10 per hour. So you can start there.

If you feel you are doing more work and it should justify charging more, then go for it.

I usually work on forums and they I don't think I can say I get paid hourly. It just depends on the work you have done. I also don't work continuously for a whole hour I usually take breaks. On bizdustry you can make $1 in a day depending on how much you post.

You should charge per hour according to your level of skill. If you are an expert in the field and it requires hard work then you should charge a good amount of money.

But as a beginning, you should not focus on money a lot, instead focus on getting experience and creating your excellent portfolio to get more clients.

You correctly said Depends on your profession and experience. For example, on the popular Fiverr freelance site, Hourly starts at $5, which means you can Guaranteed to receive $5 every hour. reach up to the above amount will depend on you, some pay for example for the entire written text or in different ways.

I currently have not gotten to the level of being able to determine how much I will be paid per hour and so right now I am only managing $1 per hour on some writing websites like this one.

Its all depend on the type of work which you want to do for money I think if the type of jobs you want to do is writing then I will advice you to charge around $1 to 2 but if its harder than writing then I will advice that you charge better amount so its all depend on the type of work you do.

I currently have not gotten to the level of being able to determine how much I will be paid per hour and so right now I am only managing $1 per hour on some writing websites like this one.
Even if you are writing normally without cheating the system , you won't be able to make $1 in just an hour on forum sites because it takes me around four to five hours to make 50post daily.

Normally charging for hourly work done depends on the nature of work done to deserve a specific payment and I do not know how much people do pay for hourly work except daily work.

There is no specific amount to charge on work done online it depends on what the owner of the site the person is working on decides to take per work done and the hours spent on it too
Well that can be a criteria for some person,but personaly i like charging for a job based on what i am deliverig to the person,because i will be adding my professionalism here and then the details that will be put into the job as well.

Fiverr is a great site to try and earn online with especially when the minimum you can charge is 7 dollars for all types of freelance work!

Online business requires a lot of stress and it's time consumed, you need to concentrate and watch with keen interest all the time and it requires a lot of data. If $20 is been paid on a topic is not too much.
Yes charging much in online work depending on the task you are offering to do, because one can not expect what he/ she do not done, so the amount charge can actually depends on the types of job you do.

Well for someone like me I dont really know any programs that pays someone hourly to discharge his functions many of the website which I have work with pays on weekly or bi-weekly so I dont know of such program and I dont think its really exist

Using bizdustry as an example , I am normally using between four to five hours just to make one dollar online and that has been my daily routine on earning through bizdustry .

For freelancing You must check out to know what other people are selling. You have to know the price of what other people are selling the same services you are doing , that will give you an idea.

The amount to charge per hour depends totally on the type of job. You cannot charge the same fee for writing content and designing logo. Anything to consider Is the buck of the work. Some jobs are hectic and needs higher pay. Get in touch with professional and ask.

It all depends on how much hardship and efforts you put into your work. The harder the job is, the more money you should charge. Inflation is also a big reason why people charge more money now.

Most times it will depend on the type of jobs you are doing that will determine the time you have to spend. You also have to charge pay a task and activities. Some will require you charge per a tasks most especially in freelancing platforms and not really per a hour

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back