What's new

How much of your income do you invest?

I try my best as possible to put 10% of monthly income (which is half of my savings) into investments. But recently, I'm thinking of cutting from the budgeted amount for wants and add to that of investment.
I'm not a fan of investment, and I don't think if there is anything that can make me to invest, most especially online, I was scammed that's why I don't like anything relating with investment.

I'm not a fan of investment, and I don't think if there is anything that can make me to invest, most especially online, I was scammed that's why I don't like anything relating with investment.
I quite share your sentiments. I've discovered online investments are very shady and most times end up being scam. That's why I've focused on offline investments these days so I can have Peace of mind.

I have been investing 10% of my income on a regular basis for a very long time. When my investments fetch good returns, I use the profit and reinvest the initially invested amount again.

I quite share your sentiments. I've discovered online investments are very shady and most times end up being scam. That's why I've focused on offline investments these days so I can have Peace of mind.

The actual percentage of income you invest depends entirely on your actual capital in the end. You may be investing 20 percent, but that 20 percent of portfolio may consists of a huge amount of money in the end.

I was investing around 3% but I have backed off of that. I am only doing 1% right now into a 401k. I will up it to 5% after I am able to buy a home and get things settled.

I was investing around 3% but I have backed off of that. I am only doing 1% right now into a 401k. I will up it to 5% after I am able to buy a home and get things settled.

It is good to see that you plan to buy a house as i think that if you buy a house, then you will be able to rent it out and earn extra income. You can also flip property for a profit.

Some people put most of their money in investments, some never invest their money.
What do you think about this? How much of your income do you invest?
You need to invest your money on a business that will give good income,but you need to learn the business and go for enquiry from those that knows better than you and have make money there.

Normally I prefer saving and investing 10% of my income .
But the honest truth is that I don't usually stick to this plan because of the nature of financial constraints.

Normally I prefer saving and investing 10% of my income .
But the honest truth is that I don't usually stick to this plan because of the nature of financial constraints.

I think that investing a 10 percent is a good portfolio, but it all depends on how much money you save. Some people might save a very small amount of money for investing and they have a a very large portfolio.

I think that investing a 10 percent is a good portfolio, but it all depends on how much money you save. Some people might save a very small amount of money for investing and they have a a very large portfolio.
You are right, no money makes no money.
You would need a considerably large amounts of money so that your investment returns would be reasonable.

You are right, no money makes no money.
You would need a considerably large amounts of money so that your investment returns would be reasonable.

Well, this is why I am focusing more and more on saving as much cash as possible. This is because I would need money in order to invest in cryptocurrencies and earn profits.

Some people put most of their money in investments, some never invest their money.
What do you think about this? How much of your income do you invest?
When it comes to the issue of finance,it will take the person that is very discipline to be able to save some money and extra discipline to actually put out some money for investment.

Actually using part of your income to invest is very important and to an extent it will also boost the level of you income too. Personally I think I can only invest 40% of my income into any business if I don't have a family to take care off, it may be more than that.

Actually using part of your income to invest is very important and to an extent it will also boost the level of you income too. Personally I think I can only invest 40% of my income into any business if I don't have a family to take care off, it may be more than that.

I would also like to invest money. However, I am always afraid of being scammed by online as I was scammed by many Hyip sites in the past. This is why I shall never invest in any kind of hyip site ever again.

Actually everyone is expected to make proper used of his daily income which I believe investment will also serve and help. if I earned much, my investment will depend on the income coming because I don't have to invest more than I earned.

Actually everyone is expected to make proper used of his daily income which I believe investment will also serve and help. if I earned much, my investment will depend on the income coming because I don't have to invest more than I earned.

I am planning to invest money in Rollercoin. But I am really apprehensive about it. This is why I may not invest a really huge amount of money into that program.

It depends on your expenses. There are months I know I won't be able to save even if I try, and there are months it will be possible to save up to 60% of my income. That's why it's important for me to budget, as I can figure out what is unnecessary that I still think I need.
Your expenses actually depends on your budget, as the amount of your expenditure would determine how you do your budgeting as you would need to take into consideration some important factors

Your expenses actually depends on your budget, as the amount of your expenditure would determine how you do your budgeting as you would need to take into consideration some important factors

You have to think that great your life would be if you start savings a lots of money. Moreover, you must also think how great your future would be when you save money. This trick will help you to save money.

Before I can invest any amount of money on any business, I normally make the neccesary research to double check the business, and I only invest only the amount I can do without which is 30% of my income .

Well i do not really have a specific amount i do invest or even when i invest. I simply invest what i can when i can. There are times i do not even invest anything from my earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back