What's new

How much of your income do you invest?

Well i do not really have a specific amount i do invest or even when i invest. I simply invest what i can when i can. There are times i do not even invest anything from my earnings.

Well, I am planning to invest but I do not have a particular amount of money that I may invest. This is why I may invest some amount of money after creating my investment budget.

Well, I am planning to invest but I do not have a particular amount of money that I may invest. This is why I may invest some amount of money after creating my investment budget.
Not bad though, creating an investment budget is good, this would help discipline yourself so you won't send too much as there is already a fixed amount you normally invest.

Sometimes, you may need to save money before you invest as it is very important to have a good amount of money before you could plan to invest. This is a very important thing people should know.
I agree with you. Not everyone can just go directly into investing. Sometimes you need to save up before investing. Especially if you want to earn better profits, you have got to invest a bigger amount.

I agree with you. Not everyone can just go directly into investing. Sometimes you need to save up before investing. Especially if you want to earn better profits, you have got to invest a bigger amount.

Well, right now, I am saving and i do not plan to invest anywhere. The fact remains that I may start trading after I accumulate enough money in the first place.

I don't earn a fixed salary, my earnings fluctuate. Therefore, it is difficult for me to say how much I am able to invest. However, I always make sure to invest every month. I also try to compound my investment.

I don't earn a fixed salary, my earnings fluctuate. Therefore, it is difficult for me to say how much I am able to invest. However, I always make sure to invest every month. I also try to compound my investment.

Well, I also do not earn a fixed amount of money. The fact remains that my earnings are dependent on how much i earn and how much efforts I put into my work.

Actually at the moment, I haven't invested any of my kobo but I believe I will definitely because it will really helped me to achieve my goals at the end of the year.

Actually at the moment, I haven't invested any of my kobo but I believe I will definitely because it will really helped me to achieve my goals at the end of the year.

I am also focusing more on saving money right now, and this is due to the fact that I am simply not able to find any kind of reliable platform where I could invest money.

Well the truth is that I try my best as possible to put some of monthly income into investments. But recently, I'm thinking of cutting from the budgeted amount for wants and add to that of investment.
I would have love to do this as well, but I can not as the price of my needs have greatly gone up due to the rate of inflation and I can not cut it down any further than it is now.

Well I have not invested yet this year due to financial crisis in my location. I have planned to invest not less than $50 of my income into online investment which I believe with time, I will earned more than that.

This time around, I am willing to invest above 50% of my income because without investment, you cannot make reasonable amount of money on the internet.

I actually try my best possible to reduce my spending and invest at least half of my income in order to profit in the future which is not really easy to be patient for it to come.
I actually try my best possible to reduce my spending and invest at least half of my income in order to profit in the future which is not really easy to be patient for it to come.

I try my best as possible to put 10% of monthly income (which is half of my savings) into investments. But recently, I'm thinking of cutting from the budgeted amount for wants and add to that of investment.
Investing ten percent of your income is good and with time you should keep increasing it as your income increases as investment are a sure way for you to become financially independent.

It is said that you should try to invest about 20 percent of your income on reliable investments. So that way you will have your money work for you and something to look forward to.

Some people put most of their money in investments, some never invest their money.
What do you think about this? How much of your income do you invest?
I am very scared of investment so I am just saving my money for now until I find a better platform or a better business to invest my money in so that I will not lose my money

Many use to say 20% should be there minimum to save from it and i always try my best to meet that target but never exceed it before. But it's not every month I'm able to save

I am very scared of investment so I am just saving my money for now until I find a better platform or a better business to invest my money in so that I will not lose my money
Fear is the biggest risk in our lives, start doing your own researches about different kinds of investments as soon as possible before it is too late because investment markets are not waiting for anyone.

Fear is the biggest risk in our lives, start doing your own researches about different kinds of investments as soon as possible before it is too late because investment markets are not waiting for anyone.
Some people are scared and the fear will not be able to let them carry out any action so we should try to reduce the fear in us so that we can do the things that you have planned to do

Many people fear that they will lose money and this is why they do not invest. Moreover, many people have lost a lots of money in the Bitcoin market and this is why they do not invest at all.

Many people fear that they will lose money and this is why they do not invest. Moreover, many people have lost a lots of money in the Bitcoin market and this is why they do not invest at all.
This is not the way, instead people should do more researches and find solutions for their problems, they should answer the question that why did they lose their money? After that they can find a solution for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back