How much of your income do you invest?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people put most of their money in investments, some never invest their money.
What do you think about this? How much of your income do you invest?

Some people put most of their money in investments, some never invest their money.

There are many folks who invest money and they invest a fixed portion of money in order to avoid losses and i think that this is the best idea. You must not invest 50 percent of your income.

It depends on your expenses. There are months I know I won't be able to save even if I try, and there are months it will be possible to save up to 60% of my income. That's why it's important for me to budget, as I can figure out what is unnecessary that I still think I need.

It depends on your expenses. There are months I know I won't be able to save even if I try, and there are months it will be possible to save up to 60% of my income. That's why it's important for me to budget, as I can figure out what is unnecessary that I still think I need.

I think that saving 60 percent of your income is a commendable thing, but the amount of income you generate also matters a lot because the more money you make, the more you can save.

I try my best as possible to put 10% of monthly income (which is half of my savings) into investments. But recently, I'm thinking of cutting from the budgeted amount for wants and add to that of investment.

It all depends on the things I need to purchase for survival, once I settle those needs I use the remaining money to invest. Sometimes, if I see that new ideas I want to try out requires more money, I do side business to add to my investment money.

Well the truth is that I try my best as possible to put some of monthly income into investments. But recently, I'm thinking of cutting from the budgeted amount for wants and add to that of investment.

Well the truth is that I try my best as possible to put some of monthly income into investments. But recently, I'm thinking of cutting from the budgeted amount for wants and add to that of investment.

I am trying my best to save money, according to the new policies that I have created recently. Saving money is very important. This is because if you do not save money, you will never have any of it in the future.

I invest 3 percent of my profit, what kind of investment I do with only 3 percent of a hundred one may ask? The type of investment I do is that I buy data plan and keep on making money online. The data plan I buy and the time sacrifice is the investment I made for my online business

Your spending will determine this.
There are certain months when I know I won't be able to save anything, no matter how hard I try, and other months when I can save up to 60% of my income.
Budgeting helps me identify items that are superfluous but that I still believe I need, which is why it's crucial for me.

I invest 3 percent of my profit, what kind of investment I do with only 3 percent of a hundred one may ask? The type of investment I do is that I buy data plan and keep on making money online. The data plan I buy and the time sacrifice is the investment I made for my online business

I think that investing 3 percent would depend on the actual amount and income. If you make $1,000 per month and if you invest three percent of that amount, then I think that you would be investing $30.

Consider that investing 3% would be dependent on the actual amount and income. If you earn $1,000 per month and invest three percent of that amount, I believe you would be investing $30.

Consider that investing 3% would be dependent on the actual amount and income. If you earn $1,000 per month and invest three percent of that amount, I believe you would be investing $30.

Investing a mere 3 percent may not be a really huge investment percentage. I Think that you must invest at least 10 percent of your income but it all depends on your investment budget.

I don't really invest the only reason I do is because I want to save for my fature so maybe like 5% of my salary and sometimes it goes pretty bad

I don't really invest the only reason I do is because I want to save for my fature so maybe like 5% of my salary and sometimes it goes pretty bad

I am also not investing right now due to the fact that I do not have a proper investment plan right now. I am considering investing in a few cryptocurrencies. But a lack of funds is a really big issue for me.

I would invest 30% of my income because, for me, I would be safe because it would not affect my daily expenses if it were to collapse

I would also like to invest a huge portion of my income, but right now markets are in a bad condition. Bitcoin is also going down and stock market has also crashed.

Actually investment and savings are two different things and it most be observed thorough in othet not to make mistakes. if I am to invest my income, I will definitely use either 60 or 65% of it to makes some profit from it.

Because I'm having no job so i don't have much of income so, I have only my online earnings to fulfill my expenditures that's why i can't invest it but when i get high money I will surely try to invest it.

Actually investment and savings are two different things and it most be observed thorough in othet not to make mistakes. if I am to invest my income, I will definitely use either 60 or 65% of it to makes some profit from it.

Sometimes, you may need to save money before you invest as it is very important to have a good amount of money before you could plan to invest. This is a very important thing people should know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back