What's new

How Much More Time Will It Take For Online Money Making Sites To Accept Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Method?

These sites are really trying their best. They have added some notable coins as their method of payment. But it will be difficult to replicate that offline until it can be regulated which is not feasible

These sites are really trying their best. They have added some notable coins as their method of payment. But it will be difficult to replicate that offline until it can be regulated which is not feasible

What disappoints me the most is the fact that there are many micro job sites that only use Paypal to make payments to their members. Only a few sites like picoworkers have been using Litecoins to pay their members. At least micro job sites should start using cryptocurrencies to pay their members.

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
That's very true. Many sites use PayPal as there payment method not cryotocurrency. I think the reason why the do that is because many people are not conversant with cryotos.

Majority of the website uses PayPal as they are capable of processing transaction from different cards. It is only the merchant websites that accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment.

Some sites have already made acceptable crypto currency as their payments methods while other sites might have their reasons not to.

That's very true. Many sites use PayPal as there payment method not cryotocurrency. I think the reason why the do that is because many people are not conversant with cryotos.
In recent times, I think many are well aware of the existence of cryptocurrency. Paying users through PayPal is just a way to restrict users from the lower tier regions as they know they can't access most PayPal features

In recent times, I think many are well aware of the existence of cryptocurrency. Paying users through PayPal is just a way to restrict users from the lower tier regions as they know they can't access most PayPal features
That's very true. Most people are not been given access to PayPal just to restrictions users from the lower tier region especially my country.

With time all the all the social platform will start accepting crypto currency as an exchange medium because so many countries have approved crypto currency as an exchange rate.
Post automatically merged:

Many site already paying using crypto the problem is that some country policy do not accept crypto as a means of transaction,but with time so many will accept

Last edited:
So many of these online payment websites are already accepting the use of cryptocurrency as payments to their workers because it serves them very well as well as it serves their workers..

That's very true. Most people are not been given access to PayPal just to restrictions users from the lower tier region especially my country.
And I sometimes do hear about PayPal having high fee charges but this is not the case for cryptocurrency as there are coins you can make a transaction with almost zero transaction fee. Cryptocurrency method is really the best so far.

And I sometimes do hear about PayPal having high fee charges but this is not the case for cryptocurrency as there are coins you can make a transaction with almost zero transaction fee. Cryptocurrency method is really the best so far.
Well. I don't understand the point your are trying to make.can you please explain abit further. By what you've said earlier I think is all about PayPal.

There are some words that I said thank you to currency at present as a mode of payment. In fact there is of marketplaces that adult bitcoin as a mode of payment. Overtime Bitcoin will be number one mode of payment online.

Some times back only few sites have accepted cryptos as payment method. Nowadays due to their popularity all over the world many sites have already adopted cryptos as payment method.

The challenges most platform are having that is also a barrier to the usage of cypto currency as a medium of exchange is that,some Government policy does not work in relation to them

Many sites are now accepting cryptocurrency payment methods , even the micro job sites that used to pay through PayPal have started paying in bitcoin. Crypto is the future and we can expect it to be the default payment method in major sites.

My observation is that things are gradually changing on those sites due to the increased popularity of cryptocurrencies. Some still stick with Paypal only but many have adopted crypto as a payment processor.

The only way to improve online money is by improvement of crypto currency to all site it should be another means of transaction not only paypal

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
I think there are some websites already paying via cryptocurrency. Others may join soon enough.
Paypal has been the prominent payment method and many still use it.

I don't think it will take long for this to be officially implemented. most already have, but this is not ex officio ...

but cryptocurrencies in my opinion are the future. :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back