What's new

How Much More Time Will It Take For Online Money Making Sites To Accept Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Method?

Some sites have started using cryptocurrency for payment. Cryptocurrency payment as increased in recent time unlike what it used to be. So many sites have started adopting the coin in recent times
Information is power and there are things we dont know and we think it doesnt exist because we dont know them, i believe that most of the online site have been taking crypto currency as th means of payment.

I don't think it will take long for this to be officially implemented. most already have, but this is not ex officio ...

but cryptocurrencies in my opinion are the future. :)

I reckon that cryptocurrencies will be accepting by more sites in the future, but right now it is not being accepted by major sites. There were many instances where website owners simply denied paying in cryptocurrencies, unfortunately. :(

I believe that a lot more organisation and big brands do not really want to go into cryptocurrency because of the stance of various governments around the world. I believe that its a matter of time before they start venturing into it.

I believe that a lot more organisation and big brands do not really want to go into cryptocurrency because of the stance of various governments around the world. I believe that its a matter of time before they start venturing into it.

I just hope that they will gradually start accepting digital assets such as cryptocurrencies. They cannot control it and there will come a time when they will have no other option but to accept cryptocurrencies.

Well. I don't understand the point your are trying to make.can you please explain abit further. By what you've said earlier I think is all about PayPal.
Although PayPal isn't accessible to users from my region but I do hear others speak of PayPal's high transaction fee. But when you're making a transaction through some cryptocurrency like litecoin, the transaction fee is almost negligible

Although PayPal isn't accessible to users from my region but I do hear others speak of PayPal's high transaction fee. But when you're making a transaction through some cryptocurrency like litecoin, the transaction fee is almost negligible
This actually great. I've never heard of PayPal's high transactions fees,as the matter of fact this my first time of hearing PayPal's high transactions but Thank you for taking the explanations.

I work on hubpages, I make money via adsense and infolinks. None of these platforms pay via crypto currency. hubpages and infolinks offer paypal, where as adsense pays through bank transfer.

I work on hubpages, I make money via adsense and infolinks. None of these platforms pay via crypto currency. hubpages and infolinks offer paypal, where as adsense pays through bank transfer.
Very nice. But Is site still paying it's members. I will like to know more about the site despite the fact PayPal is not available for people in my country.

If paypal is not available in your country, and if the site only pays through paypal, I think you need to avoid joining a site, A long time ago I had to abandon my money because the payment method was not available to me.

I think some platforms are still working on how they can integrate crypto payment into their payment platform, this things takes time because naturally people are scared of what they can't control.

If paypal is not available in your country, and if the site only pays through paypal, I think you need to avoid joining a site, A long time ago I had to abandon my money because the payment method was not available to me.
Most international website are really comfortable with payments in PayPal account ,but this may not even be the one that will favour us over here, you can even exchange your PayPal fund on paxful to BTC. I believe so.

Well, majority of the websites out there do not use cryptocurrencies at all. There are only a handful of websites that pay a good amount to their users for working for them. There are some websites that do pay through cryptocurrencies but they pay a very low amount. Some examples are that of Faucet sites.
That was back then but currently many besides are now using bitcoin and other crypto currency coin as a form of payment online, and they also use crypto currency coin to pay out members.
Post automatically merged:

Well, majority of the websites out there do not use cryptocurrencies at all. There are only a handful of websites that pay a good amount to their users for working for them. There are some websites that do pay through cryptocurrencies but they pay a very low amount. Some examples are that of Faucet sites.
That was back then but currently many besides are now using bitcoin and other crypto currency coin as a form of payment online, and they also use crypto currency coin to pay out members.

Unfortunately, PayPal has occupied the market so strongly that many people would still use PayPal despite its low fees. However, I believe that a time will come when people will adapt cryptocurrencies in a gradual way.

Most international website are really comfortable with payments in PayPal account ,but this may not even be the one that will favour us over here, you can even exchange your PayPal fund on paxful to BTC. I believe so.
There are a lot of exchanges where you can exchange your paypal funds, if you cannot directly withdraw to your bank, but the fees are very expensive.

There are a lot of exchanges where you can exchange your paypal funds, if you cannot directly withdraw to your bank, but the fees are very expensive.
Thanks , That's what I wanted to say, I even have a friend the can exchange your PayPal fund to your local currency, 1 dollars worth of PayPal fund will be bought for 380 dollars.. the rate is very poor.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks , That's what I wanted to say, I even have a friend the can exchange your PayPal fund to your local currency, 1 dollars worth of PayPal fund will be bought for 380 dollars.. the rate is very poor.

I have been there before and I can say it is really very disheartening. After you must have strived to work and earn from the site only to discover you can't really get access to those funds. Well, my only option was just to leave the site

Sooner or later earning sites will start paying in cryptos because crypto payment is already being used in the main stream. I would love to see crypto payment on hubpages, medium, and vocal

Personally I believe that a lot of them are already accepting crypto currencies, so there is actually no need talking about acceptance and adoption of cryptocurrencies by sites anymore.

A generally accepted way of life now is to have a cryptocurrency means of payment as soon as you want to make money online or website. It has been so easy because no one thinks of standing and staying in the bank for long before you start and end transactions.

I believe that PayPal prohibits the use of exchangers that allow you to exchange Paypal cash to some other payment processor. PayPal does not want its services or funds to get transferred to some other payment processor.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back