What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

I have received a total of $21 from Bizdustry. I say with the bottom of my heart that I really LOVE Bizdustry. It is the only forum/website that has paid me a good amount of money in less amount of time. I salute Bizdustry and I really hope that they will increase the pay with the passage of time. I hope we will be earning at least 30 Biznotes soon or even 50 Biznotes just like we used to earn before. Long Live Bizdustry is my new motto!
I believe that if they are going to increase in due course, as they improve and according to their benefits, we will also receive a percentage. We are working for it and giving everything of us to improve and maintain Bizdustry.

I believe that if they are going to increase in due course, as they improve and according to their benefits, we will also receive a percentage. We are working for it and giving everything of us to improve and maintain Bizdustry.

Yes, you are right. I try hard to post high-quality comments and also create threads daily in here on Bizdustry. I also advise you and other members to create more and more threads so that Bizdustry can benefit more. We are indeed playing our role for the betterment of Bizdustry, and I really hope that the admin will at least increase pay rate to 30 Biznotes soon.

Yes, you are right. I try hard to post high-quality comments and also create threads daily in here on Bizdustry. I also advise you and other members to create more and more threads so that Bizdustry can benefit more. We are indeed playing our role for the betterment of Bizdustry, and I really hope that the admin will at least increase pay rate to 30 Biznotes soon.
The creation of threads personally I leave it to members like you, or another who has that vocation. I have created few threads, but I like to give my opinion and learn from the most experienced ones. Regarding the payment, I am calm for now, although if it increases, that does not bother me, I would love it.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning how much have i made personally on bizdustry and withdrawn, well I would say that I should have made some what over $30 in earnings, to be honest i am not so sure of the exact

I have not been engaged in bizdustry for a very long time, I just engage recently I have always hope to have a great and a better experience as others have always testify. thou I have enjoyed a considerable amount from my bizdustry even though I kept no record of my transactions but I have at least enjoyed it benefit.

I have not been engaged in bizdustry for a very long time, I just engage recently I have always hope to have a great and a better experience as others have always testify. thou I have enjoyed a considerable amount from my bizdustry even though I kept no record of my transactions but I have at least enjoyed it benefit.
The experience that all or most of us have here is enjoyable in many ways. I hope you get involved and enjoy Bizdustry as much as we have. I wish you an excellent profit.

The banning here at Bizdustry is motivated by not bothering to read the site policies and follow the rules. Also, in the past there have been posts copied and pasted, they don't take the time to give an answer, on the contrary they wanted to win by cheating and it shouldn't be.
If bizdustry bann people here i will understand this might have been because the person that is being banned actually fail to understand the rules and regulation of this our beloved community, bizdustry does not ban anyone just like beermoneyforum.that is why I trusted them more.

Bizdustry has been one of the most consistent sites in terms of payments that I have earned from in recent time. They never disappoints in their payments to members. I have withdrawn thrice on bizdustry close to $30 and I really appreciate bizdustry for their sincerity.

If bizdustry bann people here i will understand this might have been because the person that is being banned actually fail to understand the rules and regulation of this our beloved community, bizdustry does not ban anyone just like beermoneyforum.that is why I trusted them more.
Of course, if the members here at Bizdustry have to comply like everyone else. Read and understand the guidelines, zero copy and paste, take the time to properly respond to any thread. And prepare to win.

Of course, if the members here at Bizdustry have to comply like everyone else. Read and understand the guidelines, zero copy and paste, take the time to properly respond to any thread. And prepare to win.
That is what I have been telling a lot of my friends on a WhatsApp group that even if everyone is running away from bizdustry I'll always be with them because of their honesty,everything that is happening will be let known to members and this is one of the signs of a community that will last for a long time.

That is what I have been telling a lot of my friends on a WhatsApp group that even if everyone is running away from bizdustry I'll always be with them because of their honesty,everything that is happening will be let known to members and this is one of the signs of a community that will last for a long time.
You are absolutely right, Bizdustry will last longer than we think. For this to happen we have to keep up the good work and give support at some point when we are needed. That's how I have been supporting myself since I joined Bizdustry until now.

You are absolutely right, Bizdustry will last longer than we think. For this to happen we have to keep up the good work and give support at some point when we are needed. That's how I have been supporting myself since I joined Bizdustry until now.
There is nothing wrong they will be receiving my full support whenever they asked for because they have happily impacted a lot of people's life so much especially those people who have been dreaming of making something online, they are the best and always respect them .

Bizdustry has been one of the most consistent sites in terms of payments that I have earned from in recent time. They never disappoints in their payments to members. I have withdrawn thrice on bizdustry close to $30 and I really appreciate bizdustry for their sincerity.
Bisdustry never cease to amaze me for their consistency and the transparent way in which they work, if you are keeping to the rules and regulation of the forum, then you will keep earning.

There is nothing wrong they will be receiving my full support whenever they asked for because they have happily impacted a lot of people's life so much especially those people who have been dreaming of making something online, they are the best and always respect them .
Excellent, then I hope to continue to see your opinions on Bizdustry as I have so far. Enjoying sharing while giving activity to the site, and something more than important as it is learning and profits.

Excellent, then I hope to continue to see your opinions on Bizdustry as I have so far. Enjoying sharing while giving activity to the site, and something more than important as it is learning and profits.
Yea i will always be here as much as I can, since I always have an offline work to concentrate on, even with that always create on time to work on the site, whenever I have the time to do so because it could be so stressful sometimes.

That's very interesting to here coming from you. I hope the time when you will have to create your threads will be made available for you. We'll flood it with interactions too
ok i will try to creat new thread here on daily basis but due to lack of time i am not coming online daily but i love to be here so that I can interact with my friends and other users.

That's very interesting to here coming from you. I hope the time when you will have to create your threads will be made available for you. We'll flood it with interactions too
thanks a lot, i hope everyone would like to share their own knowledge as post content so that people can share their ideas and many can learn a lot.

Yeah, have made some savings from bizindustry, if not for bizindustry I wouldn't know how to use binance, the first earning I got made me download binance and also learn about binance....

Yea i will always be here as much as I can, since I always have an offline work to concentrate on, even with that always create on time to work on the site, whenever I have the time to do so because it could be so stressful sometimes.
Like me, while the pandemic lasts my time is greater to keep me active, when it starts my offline work will be limited. I will still make time to enjoy this wonderful forum, as I really enjoy it.

Like me, while the pandemic lasts my time is greater to keep me active, when it starts my offline work will be limited. I will still make time to enjoy this wonderful forum, as I really enjoy it.

Bizdustry has helped many people make extra money online and also helped unemployed people like me to earn money online during the pandemic. I depend a lot on Bizdustry as it is one of my main sources of income online. Since I am unemployed, I can get a lot of time to the forum and enjoy longer stay in here.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back