What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

I cannot state categorically how much i have made on this website. I think it has really helped me a lot especially when i was so broke and didn't know where to get money from.

This is the same thing that happened to me! It annoys me a lot, so I avoid going to places like this so as not to fall into discord. Bizdustry and the staff members deserve respect from all members and outsiders.
Most of these people that are doing this are from other sites that cannot even meet up to the standards of bizdustry, they are trying as much as possible to make sure they bring bizdustry down,so annoying.

I have not made any withdraw from bizdustry yet so its really encouraging to hear from others how they are earning and would make me put in more efforts so i can start earning as well

I'm new so I haven't earn anything yet but since I can earn 1.44$ per day Im gonna try to earn 500$ in the upcoming 12 months I hope to make it

It's a good thing to also create thread I.e that's if you have a better topic to offer , I have been able to withdraw up to $30 from bizdustry since I started working on bizdustry forum.
when did you start working on bizdustry. yes creating a new thread is good but it should be logical and interesting for other users so gradually many users can join you.
Post automatically merged:

To be honest I can't answer this question because it's my first day here so I'm looking forward to hear some good numbers from the members
welcome on bizdustry forum and i am sure you will learn many things. you will good friends who you can solve your query about money-making sites. just start learning here now.

Last edited:
Most of these people that are doing this are from other sites that cannot even meet up to the standards of bizdustry, they are trying as much as possible to make sure they bring bizdustry down,so annoying.
Which they are not going to achieve, as Bizdustry is well rooted with good fundamentals. It will be very difficult and almost impossible for them to achieve what they have set out to do, as this platform stands for honesty.

Which they are not going to achieve, as Bizdustry is well rooted with good fundamentals. It will be very difficult and almost impossible for them to achieve what they have set out to do, as this platform stands for honesty.
yes well said bizdustry forum is the best forum and its continues to make it well managed and many users support it on forumcoin. The most loved forum is only bizdustry.

yes well said bizdustry forum is the best forum and its continues to make it well managed and many users support it on forumcoin. The most loved forum is only bizdustry.
I am glad that on forumcoin, Bizdustry has a good reception. The last time I logged on to the site they were in a hot discussion about this forum. Now they have lowered their tempers and given it its place. Excellent.

I am glad that on forumcoin, Bizdustry has a good reception. The last time I logged on to the site they were in a hot discussion about this forum. Now they have lowered their tempers and given it its place. Excellent.
hmmm yes its always a hot topic there. i go there on forumcoin site to vote for bizdustry or to comments for our lovely site bizdustry only other wise i dont there and spend time here.

hmmm yes its always a hot topic there. i go there on forumcoin site to vote for bizdustry or to comments for our lovely site bizdustry only other wise i dont there and spend time here.
I used to do it too, more often than now. After seeing those nasty comments I have been moving away from the site. Unless something important happens or to support Bizdustry, I don't enter the site.

I used to do it too, more often than now. After seeing those nasty comments I have been moving away from the site. Unless something important happens or to support Bizdustry, I don't enter the site.

My payout request is still pending on Bizdustry and I really hope that it will be completed by the Bizdustry administration tonight. After my latest withdrawal request being approved, I will earn a total of $21 from Bizdustry. Bizdustry is literally the BEST forum right now and no forum can match Bizdustry right now. Long Live bizdustry!!

Well let's say close to 20 dollars, it's a really good forum no doubt compared to other forums have been who try to steal your earnings by giving flimsy excuses thereby blocking your account, other than that it's been also informative so kudos to bizdustry

Well let's say close to 20 dollars, it's a really good forum no doubt compared to other forums have been who try to steal your earnings by giving flimsy excuses thereby blocking your account, other than that it's been also informative so kudos to bizdustry

I salute the owners of Bizdustry! There is absolutely no other forum like this. The owner is very, very munificent kind of guy. He recently increased the pay rates from 10 Biznotes to 20 Biznotes per post. He even said that he will increase it more in the future. I really LOVE Bizdustry and I really wish well to this great Forum and community.

Bizdustry is indeed one of the very best sight to work and earn and even besides the money value that I have earned from bizdustry which is about $17 or more I have also got alot of educative experience from bizdusty mostly in the area of the crypto world.
Post automatically merged:

Bizdustry is indeed one of the very best sight to work and earn and even besides the money value that I have earned from bizdustry which is about $17 or more I have also got alot of educative experience from bizdusty mostly in the area of the crypto world.

I salute the owners of Bizdustry! There is absolutely no other forum like this. The owner is very, very munificent kind of guy. He recently increased the pay rates from 10 Biznotes to 20 Biznotes per post. He even said that he will increase it more in the future. I really LOVE Bizdustry and I really wish well to this great Forum and community.
No doubt, the owners are really trying and it shows they have the well being of the members at heart, because they are always making room for improvement, it says a lot about them cos I've been in a forum like this too and I got blocked for no reason when I tried to withdraw my earnings claiming I posted trash

No doubt, the owners are really trying and it shows they have the well being of the members at heart, because they are always making room for improvement, it says a lot about them cos I've been in a forum like this too and I got blocked for no reason when I tried to withdraw my earnings claiming I posted trash

This is why I recommend Forum lovers to join Bizdustry. I have been part of many other forums. However, the reason why Bizdustry is much better is because we get to share more knowledge in here and also seek knowledge from other people in the community. Moreover, apart from earning good money, this forum is more active than many other forums on the internet. This means that the forum is flourishing day by day.

This is why I recommend Forum lovers to join Bizdustry. I have been part of many other forums. However, the reason why Bizdustry is much better is because we get to share more knowledge in here and also seek knowledge from other people in the community. Moreover, apart from earning good money, this forum is more active than many other forums on the internet. This means that the forum is flourishing day by day.
No doubt about that, I have referred just one person and would try to refer more people to join in the future because there is a lot to learnt and gained from here so fingers crossed

No doubt about that, I have referred just one person and would try to refer more people to join in the future because there is a lot to learnt and gained from here so fingers crossed

Unfortunately, I have not referred anyone here yet. this is because I am not so good at referring people. Whenever I ask people to join a website that can help them to make money, they ask, "Really?". Some people even reject my offer to join websites in an outright way. Perhaps I will invite more people to Bizdustry in the future.

To be honest I can't answer this question because it's my first day here so I'm looking forward to hear some good numbers from the members
Welcome to bizdustry forum sites in which we earn and interact as one family, you can earn at least $1.4 daily here , for me i earned at least $5 weekly on bizdustry, happy earning.

I'm new so I haven't earn anything yet but since I can earn 1.44$ per day Im gonna try to earn 500$ in the upcoming 12 months I hope to make it

We welcome you. We really hope that you would enjoy your stay here. Please make sure you stay active in here and create new threads daily so that other members can also benefit. I really hope that you would stay active and earn here just like we do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back