What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

I also advise you to create more threads on daily basis. I also believe that almost all the members must create threads. Unfortunately, some of the members in here do not make more threads on daily basis. Whenever I get time, I do create new threads. It seems creation of new and new threads on daily basis will also improve the ranking of Bizdustry in search engines.
ok i will try to creat new thread here on daily basis but due to lack of time i am not coming online daily but i love to be here so that I can interact with my friends and other users.

ok i will try to creat new thread here on daily basis but due to lack of time i am not coming online daily but i love to be here so that I can interact with my friends and other users.

You can try to create at least a couple of threads whenever you come here or whenever you have time. It is up to you. However, creation of new threads is actually important and crucial for Bizdustry forum. Creation of new threads gives members opportunity to respond to topics and earn money. It is also provides opportunity to the thread creator to participate in the discussion.

Yes, creating threads will benefit us all. I actually dedicate a portion of my day to bizdustry. I am planning to create threads during this time. This way, more and more people will interact with each other and members here will find threads to respond to. Fortunately, more and more people are indeed creating new threads and this is a really good sign. I think new threads are being created daily.
Yes, in general both staff members and forum members are constantly creating threads. I like to respond and interact, there are few threads that I have created. I'm glad you spend time for this.

There is absolutely NO doubt that Bizdustry is the BEST forum right now on the internet. It is the highest paying forum right now and it also pay its members through cryptocurrencies. So please tell me about your success stories. How much money have you made and Withdrawn to your paypal or Crypto Wallet until now posting on Bizdustry Forums?
Since I've joined this site bizdustry early this year,have cashout close to more than I could remember again,but this is the best site have ever work for when it comes to online job I guess.

Since I've joined this site bizdustry early this year,have cashout close to more than I could remember again,but this is the best site have ever work for when it comes to online job I guess.
For me it is also the best site, despite the changes that occurred at the time and the departure of members. I stayed active because I trust Bizdustry and it is the best in many areas, not only in payment.

It's a good thing to also create thread I.e that's if you have a better topic to offer , I have been able to withdraw up to $30 from bizdustry since I started working on bizdustry forum.

I have not done much on bizdustry to my tight schedule. I haven't made any withdrawal from the platform but am planing to devote more time on bizdustry so I can make my first withdrawal from the platform.

I cannot give an accurate record of how much I've been able to make from this wonderful site but as far as I know at least I have been able to make not less than one hundred dollars ever since I started working on this site,I like bizdustry and it is one of the best paying sites and most mportantly I like their honesty. Never seen any other sites like this.

I cannot give an accurate record of how much I've been able to make from this wonderful site but as far as I know at least I have been able to make not less than one hundred dollars ever since I started working on this site,I like bizdustry and it is one of the best paying sites and most mportantly I like their honesty. Never seen any other sites like this.
That's right, one of the best attractions of Bizdustry is the honesty of the staff members. This makes them unique from my knowledge, maybe there are other quality forums, but of the ones I know I'll stick with this one.

I have not done much on bizdustry to my tight schedule. I haven't made any withdrawal from the platform but am planing to devote more time on bizdustry so I can make my first withdrawal from the platform.

I would suggest you to spend more and more time on Bizdustry. There is no other forum like this one! Right now I can confirm that Bizdustry is FAR much better than other forums. I have worked on many forums but Bizdustry is by far the BEST forum. So my advice to you is: please come here regularly and create more threads and post more comments in here.

I just start last few days ago and i earn just 50 cent but it is not for money i learn alot with this forum

I just start last few days ago and i earn just 50 cent but it is not for money i learn alot with this forum

It seems you are a new member. Welcome to this great forum! All I can say is that you are lucky to have found this forum. Since you are new, I would advise you to follow all the forum rules and please be loyal. We are a great community and we want loyal members in here. We stay active on the forum and help each other when it comes to making money online by providing great advice. I hope you would enjoy your stay.

To be frank, I have lost counts of how many times I have withdrawn on this beautiful platform. I am convincingly saying that bizdustry.com is one of the best platform that rewards its users.

To be frank, I have lost counts of how many times I have withdrawn on this beautiful platform. I am convincingly saying that bizdustry.com is one of the best platform that rewards its users.

Well, congratulations for earning a great amount of money. Your profile shows that you are a Paragon member. I am not sure what does it mean. Is it some sort of reward or designation you get after being an active member of the forum for a very long time?

That's right, one of the best attractions of Bizdustry is the honesty of the staff members. This makes them unique from my knowledge, maybe there are other quality forums, but of the ones I know I'll stick with this one.
seriously this is the thing I like about them the most and in fact I am in love with this forum, if they want to deduct $1 for withdrawal fee they will tell you, whatever they want to do they will surely tell us, if you make $9 in this forum and you request for payment that is the exactly amount you will get. This is the best forums have ever seen

I have not been long into the online business most especially making of post or working with the bizdustry platform but I have earned little not much to say even thou I haven't been recording my transactions or withdrawals.

seriously this is the thing I like about them the most and in fact I am in love with this forum, if they want to deduct $1 for withdrawal fee they will tell you, whatever they want to do they will surely tell us, if you make $9 in this forum and you request for payment that is the exactly amount you will get. This is the best forums have ever seen
Exactly, that's why it bothers me at times when people have wanted to denigrate the forum, or describe it as a fraud or something like that. I am one of the first people to defend Bizdustry, because they have proven to be exemplary.

Exactly, that's why it bothers me at times when people have wanted to denigrate the forum, or describe it as a fraud or something like that. I am one of the first people to defend Bizdustry, because they have proven to be exemplary.
Post automatically merged:

there is one guy that was trying to complain about bizdustry on forums coin,I told him that whether he likes it or not that bizdustry is the best paying sites,I cannot actually withstand any insult from anyone trying to paint that bizdustry is a scam, it is one of the best platform have ever known.

there is one guy that was trying to complain about bizdustry on forums coin,I told him that whether he likes it or not that bizdustry is the best paying sites,I cannot actually withstand any insult from anyone trying to paint that bizdustry is a scam, it is one of the best platform have ever known.
This is the same thing that happened to me! It annoys me a lot, so I avoid going to places like this so as not to fall into discord. Bizdustry and the staff members deserve respect from all members and outsiders.

To be honest I can't answer this question because it's my first day here so I'm looking forward to hear some good numbers from the members

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back