What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

Which they are not going to achieve, as Bizdustry is well rooted with good fundamentals. It will be very difficult and almost impossible for them to achieve what they have set out to do, as this platform stands for honesty.
Seriously I do not actually know why they are so jealous of bizdustry, I know of the founder of the beermoneyforum who was trying to paint bizdustry black and they they even threatening to hack the database of bizdustry, Alexander told him that the database and the security of bizdustry is strong, everything was posted here for us to stay away from beermoneyforum,ever since then i never visited beermoneyforum again.

The highest amount of money I have withdrawn on bizdustry is $20 and I think I made $30 that month, that was in march, that was the highest i have ever been paid by bizdustry.

My payout request is still pending on Bizdustry and I really hope that it will be completed by the Bizdustry administration tonight. After my latest withdrawal request being approved, I will earn a total of $21 from Bizdustry. Bizdustry is literally the BEST forum right now and no forum can match Bizdustry right now. Long Live bizdustry!!
Excellent I'm glad you are adding balance to your wallet through Bizdustry, as soon as you can publish your payment receipts from this platform, to give it more strength and new members verify its authenticity.

I never checked, since i started earning from January 2021. But i believe its over $100, and kudos to the Bizdustry team for making it hit my wallet every time i request payment.

Seriously I do not actually know why they are so jealous of bizdustry, I know of the founder of the beermoneyforum who was trying to paint bizdustry black and they they even threatening to hack the database of bizdustry, Alexander told him that the database and the security of bizdustry is strong, everything was posted here for us to stay away from beermoneyforum,ever since then i never visited beermoneyforum again.
I also heard about beermoneyforum and their intentions. I registered on the site and never posted on it, now after what you have tried against Bizdustry I am moving further away from beermoneyforum.

I might not have the exact figure of money I have made since Working on bizdustry till date. But I can say that I have made more than or about $70 of I'm not mistaken.

I also heard about beermoneyforum and their intentions. I registered on the site and never posted on it, now after what you have tried against Bizdustry I am moving further away from beermoneyforum.
Seriously they didn't even understand that a lot of people actually trusted bizdustry more than them,I heard a lot of complain about them that after making money on the site and when it's time for you to place withdrawal the admin will bann you, a lot of people are even complaining of high rate of banning there.

Bizdustry has really been of a great and immense help to me I'm certain ways sine I started doing posts here. I have been paid an amount in the region of $50 or so

Seriously they didn't even understand that a lot of people actually trusted bizdustry more than them,I heard a lot of complain about them that after making money on the site and when it's time for you to place withdrawal the admin will bann you, a lot of people are even complaining of high rate of banning there.
The banning here at Bizdustry is motivated by not bothering to read the site policies and follow the rules. Also, in the past there have been posts copied and pasted, they don't take the time to give an answer, on the contrary they wanted to win by cheating and it shouldn't be.

Well as for me since I started bizdustry I have made and withdrawn over $40. And I'm Still looking forward to withdrawing more.

Well as for me since I started bizdustry I have made and withdrawn over $40. And I'm Still looking forward to withdrawing more.
Sure it will be, you just have to stay active so you can generate more profits, this is a great forum and depending on ourselves, we will be around for a long time here at Bizdustry. Complying with the rules makes everything very easy.

Due to my busy schedule, I haven't had much time to work on business. I haven't made any withdrawals from the site yet, but I want to devote more time to bizdustry in the near future so that I can make my first withdrawal.

Due to my busy schedule, I haven't had much time to work on business. I haven't made any withdrawals from the site yet, but I want to devote more time to bizdustry in the near future so that I can make my first withdrawal.
Soon you will have the opportunity as you describe, the more time you have available for it, the more chance you have to make your first withdrawal. I hope you enjoy the platform and receive many payments.

Soon you will have the opportunity as you describe, the more time you have available for it, the more chance you have to make your first withdrawal. I hope you enjoy the platform and receive many payments.

I received my $5 yesterday from Bizdustry. I can confirm that Bizdustry has proven to be the BEST forum in the history of the internet. I really hope that Bizdustry will become better day by day, and I hope they will also increase the pay rate per post in the future. No other forum pays as much as Bizdustry does. Long Live Bizdustry!!

Concerning how much money I have made and withdrawn posting on bizdustry forum. Well, there is no doubt that this platform is one of the highest paying site on the internet. I don't really have all my records but I remember I have withdrawn thrice and I really enjoyed working on the platform

I would advise you to stay more active on the Bizdustry platform and create more and more threads. I always create threads on Bizdustry forum almost daily so that people may find more topics to respond to. I really hope that you will make your first withdrawal sooner. I wish you all the best!

I received my $5 yesterday from Bizdustry. I can confirm that Bizdustry has proven to be the BEST forum in the history of the internet. I really hope that Bizdustry will become better day by day, and I hope they will also increase the pay rate per post in the future. No other forum pays as much as Bizdustry does. Long Live Bizdustry!!
You have achieved little so far and I know that more benefits will come to you. You just have to be constant and achieve your goals on the site, share your experiences and learn from the most experienced.

You have achieved little so far and I know that more benefits will come to you. You just have to be constant and achieve your goals on the site, share your experiences and learn from the most experienced.

I have received a total of $21 from Bizdustry. I say with the bottom of my heart that I really LOVE Bizdustry. It is the only forum/website that has paid me a good amount of money in less amount of time. I salute Bizdustry and I really hope that they will increase the pay with the passage of time. I hope we will be earning at least 30 Biznotes soon or even 50 Biznotes just like we used to earn before. Long Live Bizdustry is my new motto!

I have not make money non withdraw from bizdustry though I have heard so many testimony on people making money and cashing out from bizdustry. Am working hard to make my first withdrawal soon.

I have not make money non withdraw from bizdustry though I have heard so many testimony on people making money and cashing out from bizdustry. Am working hard to make my first withdrawal soon.

As I mentioned earlier, if you dedicate a portion of your day, and dedicate some time, then you would be able to make money and withdraw soon. You need to work hard and make sure you post regularly. The minimum amount required to withdraw is just $5 and you can do it. Please make sure you post high-quality comments and follow all the rules and you are all set! :)

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back