What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

I have been getting really lazy lately working on forum sites, I made tons of money last year during the pandemic lockdown, but right now the working on forum site seems stressful.

On the other hand, I have been very active on a couple of paid to post forums. I think you feel stressed because you have many other jobs to do, right? Do you have an offline job?

Considering the fact that it's not too long that I start earning money on bizdustry and I have not been active everyday, I don't now the actual amount that I have earn.

Until now I have withdrawn 27 $ from this site , I was from the very early members to join here but I was inactive for many days that's why I only earn this .

There is absolutely NO doubt that Bizdustry is the BEST forum right now on the internet. It is the highest paying forum right now and it also pay its members through cryptocurrencies. So please tell me about your success stories. How much money have you made and Withdrawn to your paypal or Crypto Wallet until now posting on Bizdustry Forums?
Yes 👍 you are right by saying it's the best forum, but is there any survey site that you knows, seems survey is not available in some of the countries.

Yes 👍 you are right by saying it's the best forum, but is there any survey site that you knows, seems survey is not available in some of the countries.
For us citizens of third top tier countries it is better to focus on forums and PTC ads rather than wasting time on surveys sites that don't pay at the end .

Normally I try to withdraw every week. It is easy to reach withdrawal threshold of $5 if you consistently post every day. Al you need us 1-2 hours every day to post on the forum

Considering the fact that it's not too long that I start earning money on bizdustry and I have not been active everyday, I don't now the actual amount that I have earn.

You can check how much you earned by seeing at the amount of Biznotes you earned and you may check the total amount you withdrew by having a look at your withdrawal section.
Post automatically merged:

You may need to have a look at some survey sites such as Toluna. You can do a google search and see for survey sites that are available for your region. Most of the survey sites are only for North American, Australasian, and European countries only.

I have been working on bizdustry for the past two years now and it has been helping me to move forward tremendously in my writing aspect, I have been able to withdraw over $200.

I have recently made a withdrawal of $16 on Bizdustry. I would like to thank the admins of Bizdustry. Long live Bizdustry. I wish success to the forum and I also encourage others to participate on this forum as much as you can. I believe that Bizdustry is the best forum on the internet.

Right now, bizdustry is the best online earning platform for me, based on my previous experiences.
I joined the platform of recent and I am still earning.
I have not made any withdrawal yet.
I have been on bizdustry for more than two months now. I prefer it to similar platforms because it is possible to earn a dollar per day. I have been able to generate a little over $40.

I have been on bizdustry for more than two months now. I prefer it to similar platforms because it is possible to earn a dollar per day. I have been able to generate a little over $40.
Then if that is the case then you really work hard for your money in just two months you made that amount of money then I will advice you that you add some additional ways to earn so that your earning will be increase bizdustry is a good and nice forum anyone could work with personally I have earn around $55 from here so far

On the other hand, I have been very active on a couple of paid to post forums. I think you feel stressed because you have many other jobs to do, right? Do you have an offline job?
Yes I have an offline business and also a teaching job, I resume to my shop after school and that's when I have some little time to work online when there's no customer to attend to.

Bizdustry has really been helpful in my online earning. In total, I've earned over $50 since joining this platform; I should've earned more but for my phone that had issues I would've been close to the $100 mark.

Yes I have an offline business and also a teaching job, I resume to my shop after school and that's when I have some little time to work online when there's no customer to attend to.

It is good to hear that you are handling your shop and doing online work there. I do not have a day job, so I can easily spend time working on many paid to post forums. I am working as a freelancer on Bizdustry and Trendri right now, but if I get a chance, I will join more forums.

I can't really calculate the total amount I have earned on trendri but I guess it's not much because it's not quite long I joined bizdustry. On the average, I make closely $5 in a week .

Combined with gains made from trading biznotes here, I am sure that I have been able to earn up to $300 on this forum so far. It is not easy though. But I have to keep pushing daily.

Based on my calculations. I have sent about 3011 messages on this platform and each of the messagesis 20 biznotes. In total I have earned 60,220biznotes which is equivalent to $60.

I know someone who has made up to $1500 who is posting on this forum and other available online any opportunities, it is a very hectic activity that you can only be patient to do.

Seriously bizdustry platform or forum, has been so useful and helpful to me because it helps me in settlements of my daily bills. I have earned alot even though I can tell the exact amount because I dint keep records of my earnings.

Based on my calculations. I have sent about 3011 messages on this platform and each of the messagesis 20 biznotes. In total I have earned 60,220biznotes which is equivalent to $60.
I just checked your profile,.considering your time that you joined bizdustry, I think making $60 overall is a very small amount of money and it's a very minimal amount that needs extra ways to earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back