What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

Seriously bizdustry platform or forum, has been so useful and helpful to me because it helps me in settlements of my daily bills. I have earned alot even though I can tell the exact amount because I dint keep records of my earnings.
The forum is a good forum and its pays on time so the forum can still be of use for me am still working here but I dont know the exact amount I have cashout from here so far,people are making some decent amount of money here I just started working here because my first device got some fault and I just resume work here now am going to be active again on the forum as before

Bizdustry is one of the best online paying site, I have been using it for a long time now and the highest amount I have withdrawn is 8000 thousand biz notes which is equivalent to $80

Quite ok bizdustry.com was my first forum which i learnt about making comments and earning money online and I try to just understand and get used to most of the rules and regulation and how to earn through bizdustry and in total although I haven't earn any much but I have made up to $55 in bizdustry.com.

So far I've earned one dollar after I completed 20 posts at the platform :) it was fun and such a unique way to earn money online :D I don't regret of doing it and I might earn some more dollars,I will also try to invite some of friends so I can earn more Good luck everyone!

Earning from here is never easy you need to work hard and understand that contributinggood and quality post to this community should be thefirst thing you need to do then others things will follow, I have earn alot thou I only cashout twice from this great site its one of the best forum so far

So far I have made up to 16,000 biznotes I was very happy and I withdrew it and used it to buy things, it was unbelievable because I thought it wasn't real, now am trying again to see how much I can raise.

As now 10 dollars but I will withdraw a big amount soon or later as 50 dollars. I just hope Alex is kind enough to give me a bonus for my hard work lol. Well I hope yall make good money from the website! Good luck fellas.

From now ive withdrawn 10 dollars. I believe that I dont do this for the money mostly (im a mod maybe why I want to get paid) but I enjoy talking here and see what others got to offer and how they do things. Heres some proof that BizDustry.com isnt a scam and why you should be active if you wanna achive the goal of 5 dollars.

Attachments

• 1649530103157.png
    1649530103157.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 1
I post about three posts every day and the total is $0.06 per day. I like to communicate with the participants and spend time here.

@Horsey,I think that its good he must surely give you some bonus for your hardwork when you work as moderator there is always a bonus because its not for free I can remember back then when I was a moderator in mtv I use to get some bonus but that should be a freewill from admin and not by force bizdustry is a very good forum just take things easy the staff are very freindly

I do not have the total estimate of the amount of that I've made on bizdustry but I'm very sure that I'll make something very reasonable in totality. This is just another reason why I like working on this forum.

To be honest, working on bizdustry platform is one of the thing I really enjoyed doing because I always get my pay while the total amount I withdraw so far from bizdusty.com was $25.

It is very easy to calculate once we just have to look at the number of business that we have accumulated and will now multiply in numbers of the amount that the paid in exchange
I don't have an estimate of the amount that have withdrawn from this platform but I'm very sure that I have made some reasonable withdrawal but the only setback is that the payment is just too slow.

Last edited:
To be honest, working on bizdustry platform is one of the thing I really enjoyed doing because I always get my pay while the total amount I withdraw so far from bizdusty.com was $25.
I also enjoy working on this forum but for sure I think that people make money here because they contribute good and quality post to the community so I have done this as well.

I haven't withdraw any money yet from bizdustry since am still new but I hope that I get to very soon. I now want to stay active here as long as I can I hope I get paid soon.

I also enjoy working on this forum but for sure I think that people make money here because they contribute good and quality post to the community so I have done this as well.
Yes, for now I know one earns from contributing, sharing of experience and bring new update about a specific thing and I do not know if there is any other alternative for one to earn here, if there's please share.

I have been working on bizdustry since the inception of the forum site and i actually started with the forum site during the pandemic in which you can make up to $1.5 - $2 daily back then, a post was 50biznotes then and also when a comment was reduced to 10biznotes.

There is absolutely NO doubt that Bizdustry is the BEST forum right now on the internet. It is the highest paying forum right now and it also pay its members through cryptocurrencies. So please tell me about your success stories. How much money have you made and Withdrawn to your paypal or Crypto Wallet until now posting on Bizdustry Forums?
Very Little 😂. But atleast it's enough to cover my weakly data expenses. I believe the main reason I come to work here is to get money for data. I make sure every week my data expenses is covered from my task here

Yes, for now I know one earns from contributing, sharing of experience and bring new update about a specific thing and I do not know if there is any other alternative for one to earn here, if there's please share.
The last time I know of an alternative to earn more in this forum bizdustry, is only when you donate about $30 to change to VIP member. With that you can make countless comments and post threads.

The last time I know of an alternative to earn more in this forum bizdustry, is only when you donate about $30 to change to VIP member. With that you can make countless comments and post threads.
The vip membership I think that its far too cost but am plaining to upgrade any moment from now what I see and encounter is that sometime its difficult for me to cashout my earning because of this that is why am planing to upgrade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back