What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

The vip membership I think that its far too cost but am plaining to upgrade any moment from now what I see and encounter is that sometime its difficult for me to cashout my earning because of this that is why am planing to upgrade.
Yes... That is also one of the advantages of being a VIP member once you are from my country. So for you to become one, you need to gather about $30 as a payment to become.

Very Little 😂. But atleast it's enough to cover my weakly data expenses. I believe the main reason I come to work here is to get money for data. I make sure every week my data expenses is covered from my task here

Well, I just hope that you will make more money over the internet. This is because I have been making money over the internet for more than one year now. I have also quite my regular job, too.

Well, I just hope that you will make more money over the internet. This is because I have been making money over the internet for more than one year now. I have also quite my regular job, too.
I have made alot of money from this forum and I think that when its come to this forum someone can earn allot of money in as much as you know how to contribute good and quality post to the community then you will make some tangible amount of money I like this forum so much its one of the best forum which we have around this days.

I have made alot of money from this forum and I think that when its come to this forum someone can earn allot of money in as much as you know how to contribute good and quality post to the community then you will make some tangible amount of money I like this forum so much its one of the best forum which we have around this days.

Definitely, Bizdustry is the best forum. I have been part of this great community for a really long time and now I am back after some time. I love this forum and the members in here.

Am just a starter and I have not earn alot of money here as well but what I know is that this forum is a great forum,but I beleive that with time I will earn much amount of money.but for now am just getting started.
So I think that when I upgrade I will be able to post endlessly

Am just a starter and I have not earn alot of money here as well but what I know is that this forum is a great forum,but I beleive that with time I will earn much amount of money.but for now am just getting started.
So I think that when I upgrade I will be able to post endlessly

I really hope that you will earn a lots of money. I have been making money online for two years now. I am quite happy with what I earn and i am a hard workers.

Bizdustry is a very good forum you can make alot of money from here and I think that when you get started you will need to read the policy of the forum so that you can post according to the admin instruction.

I have earn alot of money from here but I can never remember the exact amount which I have made so far.

I made countless number of withdrawals on this platform but the most painful part is that I do not write the money that I have collected here down anywhere but I know that I've earned something reasonable.

Bizdustry is a very good forum you can make alot of money from here and I think that when you get started you will need to read the policy of the forum so that you can post according to the admin instruction.

I have earn alot of money from here but I can never remember the exact amount which I have made so far.

I have seen that you have been online for a long time and working for Bizdustry for a long time. There was a time when I took break, but now I am back as well. Bizdustry is a great site.

Am always impress each time I see people posting their payment proof and what they earn at bizdustry its encourage me alot because I get motivated about it as for me I have just started here planing to upgrade so I can make direct cashout,for now am tallying with someone who help me cashout the biznote

I have made so much money which I cant just really figure out.

And bizdustry here is another great forum to do that but Since I dont keep records for that I think i cant just give clear proof of that.

I have made so much money which I cant just really figure out.

And bizdustry here is another great forum to do that but Since I dont keep records for that I think i cant just give clear proof of that.

I have made more than 100 dollars in here because I have worked for a really long time on this great platform. I enjoy working in here and responding to people when they need me.

@Goodperson,I think that from the reveiw I run in your account I beleive that you join the forum since 2021.

And you made around $100 only you have tried but its suppose to be more than that.

For me I cant just tell because I work on others forums as well but I have started keeping records for that

@Goodperson,I think that from the reveiw I run in your account I beleive that you join the forum since 2021.

And you made around $100 only you have tried but its suppose to be more than that.

For me I cant just tell because I work on others forums as well but I have started keeping records for that
I have personally made over that amount but you need to understand that not everyone is chanced to be working steadily on paid to post platforms.

I think I have made more than that for sure. However, I just estimated my earning as I do not keep a record of my earnings. I also took a break in the middle. I think that I may have earned around $100 or $200.

I got to know about this wonderful platform just few months ago and so far so good I was able to make a total sum of $6.00 though not consistent, was able to withdraw a few amount a couple of times which I didn't take record of the amount.

For someone like me I have post and made some amount of money posting on this forum and its take me some time to do just that.

Aside from this I think that I also work with my blog promoting their service which ensure I earn as well.

Well I can not tell the actual amount I have received from bizdustry in total because I do not keep the record but all I know is that i have been working with bizdustry for a very long time getting to two years now and I really enjoy working with them because the do pay well.

There was a time that I was constant on bizdustry forum. And then I loved and always want to stay online for many ours just reading some post and replying.
Apart from earning from every post. I do learn new things. Some post are useful that they solves some problems.
I only got paid once, because I have not been regular on the site. So far I have received $12 - $1 for withdrawal fee
You really tried. It is easy making $12 here, but with consistent one can make more than that in a month. I recently sat down and do the analysis that one can make $20 in a month in this forum. The only concern I have now is about post that to withdraw one have to upgrade by buying vip with 20,000 biznotes for months. I will soon try to withdraw to test how bizdustry is doing but I will prefer if I can donate to top member here and he will credit me directly.

I have been on the bizdustry platform for almost too years though not always active but I have earned so much from this platform though I dont keeps record of my earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back