What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

Adriana the lords of Bizdustry. I can't imagine how much time you have dedicated to this awesome forum. I am a newbie and I have not earned much. Your rank tells it all
I used to dedicate more time to Bizdustry, but due to my return to my offline work, I have had to minimize my hours of dedication, however it is the best platform so I encourage you to continue giving the best of yourselves.

I have recently made a request of $18 on Bizdustry and I really hope that I will be paid now. I think I have already made more than $100 or close to $100 by now. Long Live Bizdustry! We love you. We love @Alexander

I have recently made a request of $18 on Bizdustry and I really hope that I will be paid now. I think I have already made more than $100 or close to $100 by now. Long Live Bizdustry! We love you. We love @Alexander
Excellent info @Good-Person, glad you're over $100 or close to it on Bizdustry. Really as I always say I love the platform and always recommend it. May you continue your success and most importantly, nurturing your knowledge.

Excellent info @Good-Person, glad you're over $100 or close to it on Bizdustry. Really as I always say I love the platform and always recommend it. May you continue your success and most importantly, nurturing your knowledge.

Welcome, dear. I hope I will receive payments from Bizdustry soon. I put a lots of faith and trust in bizdustry platform and bizdustry has always made me happy. Long Live Bizdustry!

Well working on bizdustry, I can say I have not withdrawn much from my daily effort this is because I haven't been active in the platform even though I have withdrawn for the first time I started after which I stopped.

It can be very hard for me to pinpoint the exact amount I have made on this forum. The reason is that I usually spend any time I made a withdrawal. I only care about buying things with my online earnings I don't track how much I made in a month.

There is absolutely NO doubt that Bizdustry is the BEST forum right now on the internet. It is the highest paying forum right now and it also pay its members through cryptocurrencies. So please tell me about your success stories. How much money have you made and Withdrawn to your paypal or Crypto Wallet until now posting on Bizdustry Forums?

for 1 year since I've been on the forum I think I withdrew 100E or a little over this amount from bizdustry. :) I have about 6 months of activity, I have been absent from the forum for half a year.

for 1 year since I've been on the forum I think I withdrew 100E or a little over this amount from bizdustry. :) I have about 6 months of activity, I have been absent from the forum for half a year.

I have never been absent from Bizdustry forum since I joined it. There was a time when I had a full-time offline job, but still I remained loyal to Bizdustry and remained active in here as much as possible.

I have never been absent from Bizdustry forum since I joined it. There was a time when I had a full-time offline job, but still I remained loyal to Bizdustry and remained active in here as much as possible.
What we are doing here at bizsustry is very simple and freindly compare to offline jobs,I made my first withdrawal today and everything went successful I think that the forum is doing well and I beleive we need to work together to make the community a better place

What we are doing here at bizsustry is very simple and freindly compare to offline jobs,I made my first withdrawal today and everything went successful I think that the forum is doing well and I beleive we need to work together to make the community a better place

Congratulations for making your first withdrawal in here. Bizdustry is legit and I can guarantee that you will definitely get paid by Bizdustry! I also hope that you will remain active in here and do your best to make the forum a much better place. Bizdustry is much better than many other forums and it has a much better community than other forums. Long Live Bizdustry!

I have made close to $20 from bizdustry, I am not very old in this forum anyway but the feeling that I could actually earn money online was thrilling especially when I made my first withdrawal

Congratulations, dear! I hope you will make more money and make this forum a much better forum. I just hope that this forum will thrive more and become the most searched forum on the internet. Long Live Bizdustry!

Well, bizdustry, has be so favourable to me, over the years I have withdrawn alot of money which can not be exactly estimated. this is because I have not been keeping records of my transactions over the years. But I know I have gain from it.

Congratulations, dear! I hope you will make more money and make this forum a much better forum. I just hope that this forum will thrive more and become the most searched forum on the internet. Long Live Bizdustry!
Thank you very much. Yeah, I will try the best I can to add value to the forum, I have earned from it and it's only natural that I repay the favour by giving in the best I can

Well, I have made some good amount of money while posting on bizdustry and it has been so encouraging even though I have not been keeping records of my daily transactions because I have been withdrawn most often.

Well, I have made some good amount of money while posting on bizdustry and it has been so encouraging even though I have not been keeping records of my daily transactions because I have been withdrawn most often.
Including me , have not been keeping record of the amount of money I make on bizdustry.. maybe I should start Keeping record of the amount of money I make. That will really.

Bizdustry to be honest is my favourite site for posting,and it is bearly a year that I started bizdustry so currently I have withdrawn about $35

Bizdustry to be honest is my favourite site for posting,and it is bearly a year that I started bizdustry so currently I have withdrawn about $35
Actually am with you on this as I also see bizdustry as one of my favourite posting forums. There forum policy is actually one of the best I have seen so far and they are always online and paying, allowing members to work whenever they want

I just recently started working on bizdustry and i've only withdrawn once and i made five dollars. I'm currently working on my second withdrawal though.

I have not been keeping records of my bizdustry earninngs at all, but I have bought a new phone using the money I earned here. This is to tell you I have earned so much money here.
I have been getting really lazy lately working on forum sites, I made tons of money last year during the pandemic lockdown, but right now the working on forum site seems stressful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back